Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday 5-29

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did the cardio intervals from Abs Diet 2 and then the Cardio Crazy and Cardio Interval portions from Medicine Ball Madness. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 578 calories.

Back to work today. I'm nervous about it all over again.

Have great workouts everyone.

Morning ladies!

Not enough room in the hotel gym for ws week 2 day 3 so I will do that tomorrow.

I did my own little boot camp here in my room.

Superset 100 jacks with 20 walking lunges – 5 sets

Jump kicks – 26 each leg

Squat side kick – 26 each leg

30 alternating curtsy lunges

40 plie jacks

26 hammer punch lunges each side

Cool down and stretch

Have to check out of hotel and get to conference. Have a great day every one.

I know alot of you ladies follow the BTFFM book, someone had said it was going to come out in paperback soon, didnt know if you all heard anything yet. I am thinking of purchasing this book but would rather just by it paperback ,rather than print it out myself. thanks!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Gonna go do some running along the Greenway this morning and work my abs. Got to pack and finish cleaning too. Busy.

Have a great day!

Good morning,

No workout for me, last night, me and my guy went out for Mexican food and it was very good. He also ordered a lg pitcher of frozen Margaritas, By the time we left I was feeling good and full. When we got home we both went straight to bed.

Tonight, I’m going for a long walk “I need to get my mind right”

Toasty: leaving tomorrow?

Ally: nice workout

Good Morning:)
Finally off work today! This weeks workouts have really kept me sore all week! Today is 4DS cardio power, I love this workout:)! I swear it feels like i've lost all my strength since i switched to endurance/total body this month. It is hard for me!

Have a good day everyone
Randi

Good Morning, I finally finished up my workout. Cardio was 4Day Split Double cardio premix w/up and cardio, then I did Body Max 2 timesaver cardio (no stretch or c/d). Then I did Tracey Staehle's Core Blast stopping at the pilates. I wore a 20# vest for planks, 15# dumbbells were added for crunches, 10pound medicine ball and wore my jolie shoe weights and weighted gloves throughout. Then I did Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme core only and finished with the first 16 minutes of Keli Roberts Flexibility for the Inflexible foam roller workout working the kinks out of my legs hips and back.
TOtal calories burned was 793 workout was 2hr33 minutes.
Cardio burned 506 calories 55% fat and hr was 87% max and 68% average
During core and flexibility work I burned 60% fat and 287 calories

Charlotte, are you going on a vacation? I guess I missed something.

Randi, doing an endurance rotation is good for you:) It will help you progress further when you go back to heavier lifting.

Ally, good workout:)

Lora, you burn a lot of calories in an hour of working out. I know if I hit higher intensity I can burn a lot of calories but then my fat burn goes down. Although they say when a person does something like HIIT they increase their metabolic rate and burn more fat after working out.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hello,

I did 4DS kickbox this morning before work, 3rd day in a row that I've been able to workout before work! Feels great.

Good w/o's everyone!

Toasty - Have fun on vacation!!!

Hello Maniacs!!!

Back from my run. Did real good. Starting out is always hardest and I stopped inbetween to catch my breath, but once I got into "machine-mode"...kept going. After I ran the entire course, I then walked half the course. Still got abs to do and want to work arms too cuz I had 0 energy yesterday as I was completely exhausted from not sleeping well..all caught up now.

Diane Sue,

Yes, I am leaving tomorrow morning for Georgia. Hubby and I are going on our 4th honeymoon. This one is a Haunted Honeymoon. The B&B is haunted. The restaurant we will eat at is haunted. We are going to visit the graveyard at night that is haunted. LMAO! Going to listen to some jazz at a local club and sip martini's and visit beach. There is a crab place on Tybee Island called The Crab Shack that has the best seafood we have ever tasted! Cannot wait to go. Just cleaning some and trying to get done.

Teddygirl,

I understand what you mean about getting your "mind right". I need to do that at times too. Actually it is a work in progress as far as I am concerned. I think just saying to yourself what you want/demand over and over again is a good start as I believe what comes around goes around so if you think positive and want to achieve something..you shall!

Meals for today:

M1: L&F Smoothie w/tbsp of flax seed
M2: 6 fish sticks w/2 slices of ww lite bread, mustard
M3: apple & cheese stick
M4: BBQ chicken leg/1/2 turkey burger w/spinach & tomato
M5: ???

Afternoon Maniacs,

Okay, quads are starting to feel better, but now hammies and traps hurt. So I am still walking funny.

For cardio this morning I used Imax 3 doing blasts & step from 6,7,8 & 9, then 5 minutes of basic step, then back to Imax 3 for step combos only, skipping combo 5, and repeating combos 6-10, for twenty minutes.

Great workouts everyone.

Toasty - have fun on vacation!

I just found out that I have to work every other Saturday at work. My DH is really mad and told me to look for another job. I was trying to be "okay" with it.....but now that he's mad, I'm not really into it. Maybe I'll get used to it???

Meant to mention that Med Ball Madness was a good lower impact, high intensity workout.....in case anyone is interested. I was surprised how high my HR stayed and most of the impact is plyo ......which can also be modified. I didn't even use a real heavy med ball. If you like the med ball intervals in Amy's latest cardio ....but want the med ball with all of her crazy coreography.......Med Ball Madness fits the bill.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.