Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Sept 21

Hey Maniacs!!!
Just getin us started!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Good Morning Manaics!!!
Can't believe I'm startin this!! Cool:)

Sorry I couldn't check in last night after the gym. We had company over cuz we're moving and they were ganna take a table and chairs we didn't need. Then we got talking and before we new it it wsa 9:15 and I had to wash my hair and study for a science test I have today}(
O well...Today for me is biceps, tricpes, and abs. I'll for sure try to post the brakedown today.I'll read some of lasts nights posts later too.

Will be back later after school.Love you guys:*

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

We were posting at the same time.......so here's my post from the thread I started.

Morning Ladies -

I didn't get to bed until 10 last night and couldn't fall asleep until after 11:30 ......so I probably only got about 3 hours of sleep. I can't stop falling asleep this morning. I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 with weighted gloves and ankle weights on (not sure if anyone's ever done this before, but my feet felt too light with the gloves on). I didn't have that good of a workout since I'm dragging.

Dallys - I average about 4-5 hours of sleep a night.

Cecil - Welcome to the check in. Thanks for the kind words about my job. Things are a bit better this week. I had another talk with my boss ...She again accused me of complaining about her to HR and I reminded her that I was used and dragged into the situation. It could change at any moment though.

Megadoo - I only have seen bits and pieces of GH over the last 3 days. I keep falling asleep while watching it. I like the old Carly with Sonny! LOL

Diana Sue - I still can't decide what workout to do for tomorrow. I don't feel I've had a particularly strong weight workout this week or cardio. I don't know what tape I can do that is about 55 minutes long that will give me both of the above. Any ideas? I want my last workout to be a good one before I leave for Vegas.

Have great workouts. I'll try to check in from work. Hi to everyone that follows.

Lora- I really have no idea how you can function on that little sleep, even without doing a kickbutt WO. WOW. Yeah, I really liked the old Carly. No one could play it like her. I really hated the one they had before the present one. She was bad, so not Carly material. I saw Jason is back.

Adri- have a good day in school.

Good morning to all of you. I am supposed to do chest and cardio today. I am starting the 4th week of this rotation. I am happy with the results so far. I am down another 2 pounds as of today. I have no idea when I will WO today, so I will check in later.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Good Morning Maniacs!!

Yesterday I rode my bike 14 miles after dinner. Today I will do ab work and my strength training and post later.

Adri,

Sorry I missed your post last night;( :7

Lora,

Yeah, don't know how you function off that little sleep. Me would be zombie woman.

Meg,

Boy, you are really shedding the pounds lately. You keep it up! Good work!! Work it girl...work it girl...work it girl!!!!!!!!!! lol

Debbie,

Hubby REALLY wants me to go to the chiropractor. I am gonna try to get in an appt tomorrow. I hope this will work.

Good Morning to everyone else I might have missed.

Charlotte~~

Just a quick pre-check-in for me. I'm off to the basement to do Cardio Coach 4 on my elliptical.

Lora - I would be a walking migraine with that little sleep. Too little or too much set them off. :( I don't know how you do it!

More later...

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Well, I see another routy day starting up on the checkins.
W
e are all maniacs. At least i am certafiable at times HEEEEEE.
I slept in . I was PMS 's ing tired and drained. So tonite is treadmill night. At least 45 min at a 12 incline.
No hardcore extreme tonite. I will be mountain climbing....Feeling the old muscle MAx a little . I go heavier than Cathe except for biceps( I ama weanie).
Did anyone see the trainer on the Biggest LOOser?
I was a little shocked at the amount of body fat she had in her back and abs... You think she would have hit the diet hard for the show....I have seen her competition pics and she was rock solid.
Cathe puts her to shame right now. BIG TIME.

Lora, 1 word Starbucks. That stuff will put hair on your chest and make your ears stand up.

Char, go to the dam bone crusher.It usually helps, buy they will keep you comin back for more........dada...

I am a little wound up so i am going to work...
Check in later..
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne,

I wanna go do some mountain climbing too. I hope to before it gets too cold.

Yeah, I seen the new trainer for the red team. I was like....sick...look at these muscles woman pack on...I can't seem to do that...ain't fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought she looked very good, but I think Cathe looks better.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning,
I slept in again. Today I am doing Cardio, Abs and Some form of stretching or yoga.

Lora, you could try Muscle Max Timesaver which is 56 min or the Combined Total Body Of Pyramids which is 58 min.. If I think of a little shorter one that would be good I will let you know.

Charlotte, I have never been to a chiropractor. What type of problem are you having? My parents used to go to them a lot. They seemed to think they felt so good when they came home.

Meahghan, good for you losing 2 more pounds!!:)

Anne, wish I was wound up. I'll get there LOL. Get a good workout in:)

Suz, enjoy CC4

Adri, have a good day at school

Hi to all,
Diane Sue

Good Morning-
Lora-I totally know how you feel I have somthing I think is similar to you at my job so I never speak up though and I get walked all over. Are you going somewhere fun for your vacation next week?

This morning I did Lomax and abs now I am off to the shower to get ready for work.

Hello to Megadoo, Shelia, Charlotte, Suz, Dallys, Diane Sue, Debbie,
Randi, Marietta and anyone else I might have missed.

Marietta you wanted to know where I am in working out so you could give suggestions-I am 35 years old and have been working out since I was a teenager but I used to believe that cardio was the way to go-so I did cardio not much weight work. I found Cathe about a year and a half ago and have been doing her workouts only since. I am happy with the way I look so now I just want to add strength. I feel like I am in a sticking point with adding more weight but like I said yesterday I still keeping on-I know I can do it I just have to put my mind to it now. But any suggestions would be great!!!

Have a great day everyone Im off to work!!

Lisa

Mornin' Crazy people.

Today is Core Synergistics. I'll do that later. Last time I did it my shins were sore of all things. I'll have to figure our what move made that happen today.

Adri, Have fun at school

Lora, I also could never function on that little of sleep. Can you just not sleep well? Or is that just your schedule. You say you are falling asleep watching GH, so it seems like you really need more.

Meg, I forget what rotation you are doing. Also, great on the 2lb loss. My scale is not budgeing. I'm quite pis...Mad about it. :)

Toast, missed why you are needing a chiropractor. Was it you neck?

Anne, I watched Biggest Loser last night and also noticed the girl coach had back fat! I said to DH, "Hone, look at her fat back, she's not near as low body fat as Jilian!" He's like yeah but she still looks like she could kick @$$!" LOL! It was just surprising because she's trainer AND on a TV show. she did have killer biceps though.

Suz, have fun with Sean this morning! Let me know how the vegan eating goes.

Lisa, great job on conquering LowMax and abs this morning!

Diane Sue, I keep over sleeping too. Must be the change in season.

Talk to ya all later. And Hi to everyone else.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good Morning to you all!!!!
I've started Cathe's Jan Rotation "Let's Work". I've decided to take a break from heavy lifting. So I'm sure this will really shock my body!:)
Take care everybody have a great day i'm off to work:)
Randi

Just popping in real quick.

Ann - I am not allowed any caffeine at all due to ulcers and reflux problems. I'm sitting here falling asleep too.

Lisa - I'm going to LasVegas..........fun!! but the DH is grumpy cuz he said we don't have the money to be going!! Boo Hiss.

Diana Sue - I feel like I need both cardio ad weights because I"m fat.

Good Morning to Randi and Lisa!!! Glad ya'll are back and sweating your guts out!!! lol

To answer some questions...

My shoulder is screwed up and has bothered me for awhile (months). Finially something went really wrong and now I feel tingling down my arm into my thumb and forefinger...like right now when I am typing. If I have my arm in a certain position, I feel it. Otherwise it just stays sore most of the time. Diane Sue, I have never been to a bone crushed either so I am alittle taken back by having someone crack me, but I want my arm to get better. I am wondering though if I will be able to continue strength training or if he will tell me to quit for awhile. That scares me more then having my bones cracked.

Charlotte~~

You're all so busy already! Well, Cardio Coach on the elliptical almost killed me. My calves are STILL sore from Imax 2 on Sunday. Can you believe that? CC is such a good workout. I wanted to quit sooooooooooooooooooo bad but I didn't.

My mom and sister and I were supposed to go to Women of Faith in Denver tomorrow and my sister decided she didn't want to go (I bought the tickets August 2005!). So a friend of mine said she wanted to go and this morning she told me she's just too tired and thinks she needs a weekend with nothing to do, as much as she wanted to be there. :( So now I'm scrambling trying to find someone to go. My sister doesn't want her money ($75), but I hate to see the ticket go to waste. It's SO FUN. Those women are just hilarious. Anyway now I'm really bummed because it starts tomorrow!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Hello Maniacs!!

This morning I did Leaner Legs...hadn't done it in long time and it was a great workout, especially since I didn't have much time. I'll do the elliptical and a back workout at lunch.

Lora - I'd surely die w/only 3-4 hours of sleep. Guess what? I ordered some oils.

Megadoo - Awesome results...keep up the good work!

Toasty - Good luck with the Chiro....I've never gone to them. But alot of people swear by them.

Anne - I missed the Biggest Loser, but have a feeling you'll keep us up to speed...LOL!

Suz - Glad you had a good cc workout. Love a workout that makes me feel like that. Is riding season just about over or are you just doing some cross-training? I wish I could to the Women of Faith with you....I would love it!! I bet if your friend went, she would forget she was even tired...oh well.

Lisa - If you are looking to add strength, then I would suggest a Slow and Heavy rotation. After that perhaps a one-bodypart/day type rotation. How much cardio do you currently do?

Hi Diane Sue!

Dallys - I didn't see the Biggest Loser, but I think the trainer is Kim Lyons...normally she is quite lean and looks really good. Perhaps she is just resting from competition mode and allowing herself to carry a little higher bodyfat.

Randi- Enjoy your day off work...must be nice! I think you made a great choice in rotations....nice to change things up a bit.

Have a wonderful day all!!

~Marietta
http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/6/875/115861329517270.gif
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Morning all! I'm taking a few rest days and I'll be back to my weight training on Sunday. Looking forward to the three day break. I need it. I've been sore for 8 straight weeks.

Charlotte - Hope your shoulder gets better soon, let me know how the chiro is. Like I told you, I've been to one and it was an aweful experience. But I know others that swear by their chiro.

Lora - I love the newest Carly best of all. Sarah Brown will always be "Carly" but I really love this new one. She's beautiful and spunky.

Anne - Have fun mountain climbing. Sounds like fun! I seen The Biggest Loser and I thought Kim looked great. Her arms especially. I didn't pay much attention to her back, though.

Suz - Have fun with CC#4, I can't even imagine how hard that one is! Oy!

Lisa - Great workout! I love Low Max.

Hi everyone else! Hope you all have a great day!

Marietta - yup - cycling season is coming to a close. People are still riding, but it's hard for me to go in the mornings now b/c it's so dark and I figure I can get more time in if I'm in my basement. I'll probably ride on the weekends for another month weather-permitting. And yup - I thought of you - wishing you were closer so you could go to Women of Faith. :(

Debbie - I love that word - Oy. Hehehe.

Suz

Finished my workout

4 sets/12 reps/60 sec rest (was suppose to be 90 sec but didn't look at paper right..lol..more of a burn)

Reverse Lunge 110# again
One Arm Rows 35# again
Hamstring Curls 40,37 1/2, 35, 27 1/2
Barbell Military Press 40# (12/12/7/6 sets)
Alt DB Curls 25's all the way, baby!!!!!!! Legs shaking
Lying DB Extension 15's

NOTE:

Again, when I got to hamstring curls, my legs were just fried like before after doing reverse lunges with that much weight. I tried to "milk it" for all it was worth, but had to keep going down.
Barbell Military Press I wanted to stay with 40# and just do as many reps as I could.
The curls...I wanted to grab the 20# db's on last set, but just let my legs shake...they will get over it. lol. Push it..push it..push it!!! lol

Will work abs tonight, if I don't forget.

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.