Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs Jan 31

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Tae Bo Amped Core Express with my Amplifier bar followed by Guillermo Gomez's South Beach Box while listening to Papa Roach. Workout was 60" and I burned 504 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Diane Sue - I ordered Spinervals Flexible Warrior volume 1 from Amazon. It was expensive ...even on Amazon. Haven't had time to preview it yet, but the woman on the cover has arms like you have....which are quite impressive!

Today was cardio. I did steady state for the most part but did some endurance running (5 min. at 6 mph) and some sprints. Had a real good sweaty workout. Then I did the ab work from Kick, Punch & Crunch. Love that one! Especially the pykes!

[font color=indigo]Cardio only stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]46 minutes
37 minutes in zone
327 calories burned (this surprised me)
2.78 miles travelled
[/font]

Lora - Did you get the Avon?

Morning Maniacs,

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! That's about all I can say, today was cardio and I did CC #6! This was my first CC and boy what a workout! I think I had an "outa body experience" as Cathe would say. It made the IMAXs seem easy! I have that really pink face that Lora was talking about the other day.

Debbie - I know you told me you love your power tower, so does that mean you would recomend a bent bar versus a straight one? Seems like it would be easier on the wrists.

Linda

Good Morning, today was supposed to be P90X abs core+ and X stretch. I started with 4Day Split Kickbox w/up and cardio, then I did Turbo Jam Get on the Ball Total Body, and abs/core+. I am getting ready to do xstretch. It is snowing and raining. I will have to leave much earlier to go pick up the grandchildren this afternoon. So far today I have had a 3 egg white omelet with mushrooms, onions and a tiny bit of feta cheese, and 1 cup of mixed brown rice.

Linda, Cardio Coach workouts are great. They really push you:)

Lora, Flexible Warrior Volume 1 looks good. I have had my eye on volume 2. Wish they were not so expensive. Let me know how you like it. Mine is the multi sport one. I like those and they are a nice way to get in some yoga in a short amount of time. I feel like I get a good stretch with them. Thanks, on the arms:D

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi Ladies
Got off work at noon today:) Took a nap now i'm trying to wake up to go workout. Today is S&H legs balanced coreCM then 30 min of cardio.

I'm really wanting to take a rest week but i'm scaredx( !!!!I know my body needs it but I dont want to lose my results. I just need someone to tell me it's ok. Do you just not do anything for 5 days? If you stick to eating clean you will be ok?
I've been doing heavy training for about 4 months. Should I take a rest week or start more endurance training? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Please help me!
Randi

Randi - I just took five days off both due to needing it and being sick and I was fine. Lost nothing in five days. As a matter of Fact, Debbie just took off more than a week and I sure she would tell you the same thing, that she lost nothing. In fact I think you come back stronger. JMHO! HTH! So if you need it by all means rest! Your body is trying to tell you something!

Linda

Randi, I have taken eleven days off and did not lose anything. I just keep the eating as clean as possible. Sometimes when I am feeling burnt out on heavy training I just do some lower intensity workouts and things like pilates, and yoga. More non weighted stuff.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Randi - I don't think I could go that long without working out. I'd surely do some lower intensity stuff, functional fitness, yoga and pilates. It will benefit you even more!

Deb -yes, I posted that I rec'd them the other day, but you must have missed the post.

So glad tomorrow's Friday.

Where has everyone been? This thread is dead today.

I'm here. Today is my rest day. Nothing to report.

Lora,

I have been trying like mad to get in with the video store. I called them today and asked them to consider me as I am very interested and was told she put a note on my application and is first on top if one should quit, etc. Just very very broke right now for the time being.

Thank you guys for your support. Maybe starting Sat-Wed that will be my rest week. Then I will do circuit and endurance training for a couple weeks then go back to heavy, does that sound good?
Just finished CM balanced core S&H legs and triceps.
Another question should I still take my powder supplement while I rest, it is for more strength, and endurance?
Thank you again
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.