HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS THURS AUG 5

Workout done, I did TF EZ 55.

I tried to preorder the new dvds and some verification window popped and never went away, I guess I will have to call. How many of you have ordered?

Roselyn-what did you think of TF 55, I was thinking of doing that one today.....I preordered yesterday w/ no issue. I am very excited about these workouts :)

Yesterday I did MuscleMax timesaver premix. I was toast at the end, and I have some nice, healthy doms today :D Cardio is on the agenda for today. I think the rotation is for a MMA workout, but I may sub a turbo fire.

Roselyn - That's odd :confused: I pre-ordered, but didn't get the weird window. Glad your son made it back - must have been some trip.

Theresa - :D Sounds good. Glad you're liking the Turbo Fire.

40/20 and CTX Step and Intervals yesterday. Haven't done any of the CTX cardio in a long time - very fun. Finishing up PUB with back and biceps today (same format I've been using). Need to also do some cardio or kb's - trying to get ready to leave for Arizona to visit my pop for a week. I am not too keen on traveling - especially the packing aspect of it. Will be good to spend time with my dad though.

Hope you all have a good morning.

Lori

Roselyn - I went to do the preorder and am thinking twice about it. How is this a savings? I don't get it. With shipping, the 4 DVD's are $80.98. Divide that by 4 and the DVD's are $20 each. Isn't that what Cathe's DVD's run anyways? I understand that the savings is probably shipping, but it doesn't seem that huge of a deal to me. Anyone want to shine some light on this for me. LOL!

Debbie-Not Roselyn obviously but I gave the preorder some serious consideration. SNM stated that 3 of the 4 dvd's would be $23 each and the Intensity would be 25.00 on it's own, which comes out to $94.00 before the s/h. You save, what, about the cost of one DVD? I don't think these are the best prices I have seen in comparison to previous preorders, but I know I will get get these so.....

However, if you wait for totalfitnessdvds.com to get them, you can get a 10% discount and free shipping. It's kind of a toss up w/ this one :)

Lori-I hope you have a fun time in AZ :) In most cases, the travel/packing is worth it especially when you get to see family.

I finished my workout and need to get things caught up around the house since the granddaughters and their dog are staying the next 3 days.

Workout today was: (calorie burns were less than usual on all workout and HR was lower, not sure why)
Kelly Coffey's Olympic Lifting starting with 25# bar for warm up moved to 40# bar then dropped to 35# Kelly was using a 30. 31 min 181 cal HR got up to 152:0 I really liked this and once I am sure my form is good I think I can move the weight up.
Kelly's Power Sculpting Mix Core and legs 13 min w/ warm up and c/d all standing. Interesting mix. I liked it. It will be interesting to see how the full workout is. I burned 67 calories I used 12# dumbbells throughout this
TF Tone 30 31 min 137 calories red heavy Cathe Tubing and black heavy Perform better Loop
TF Hiit 20 130 calories 20 min Max HR 157
Yoga Meltdown level 2 29 min 101 calories Total time 2 hrs 4 min Total calories 616

Roselyn, I decided to wait on Cathe's new workouts. If they come before Christmas I will see if I can get them for Christmas. I really want them though.

Debbie, I thought the same thing on the savings with the preorder.

Lori, Step and Intervals was always a favorite of mine:D

I still have not ordered yet, but like you Debbie, I have until the end of August. They sound like goodies though and I am like a kid in a candy store, so I know I will order them just so I know I am getting them, I am so bad!!

I did like TF EZ 55, looking forward to the next. I know Diane Sue said I am in for a treat. So, my rest days are Sundays, normally, so I will rest up and get ready.

Good ... morning :confused:

Some of you will be getting up pretty soon - but, I decided to post now because I may not have time tomorrow. I finished Pyramid UB (including 2nd run through - tough today - felt really good though) - also did Hiit Pyramid - Double Wave. Just finished packing (mostly) and all that pre-vacation stuff.

Theresa - You are right. It will be very good to spend time with my dad and his wife. DS loves Arizona. I'm bringing some workouts that are good for limited space (lots of down time there) and my stuff so I can study. It will be nice to get away :D

Diane Sue - Great workout as always :D

Roselyn - I probably should have waited to order Cathe's new stuff, but ... :rolleyes: I've really made quite a few new purchases over the last week. Guess I'm getting my Christmas early. Glad you're enjoying TF - seems like everyone that has it gives very good reviews.

Debbie - I'm embarrassed. I was so excited after reading about Cathe's new workouts, I didn't even stop to do the math. Common sense? :eek: - Anyway, I see your point (a little too late). Hope you're enjoying your rest week.

Also - I finally got around to returining my 4DS disc that quit reading. I wrote to customer service and told them I broke my BC/ME disc and was pretty sure they wouldn't replace it when I was at fault, but thought I'd double check. Nancy wrote back and said they WOULD :D :D :D Lifetime guarantee, period. I thought that was pretty ... amazing. Just wanted to share that with you guys, in case you ever have a disc get all wild on you and jump out of yur hand like I did ;)

Not sure how much access I'll have to a computer. I will try to check in when/if I can. I really miss not checking in (meaning you guys). Quite a lot.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.