Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thurs April 17

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs-

Needed something fun for cardio this AM, as my DH is being a prick Bast#@!!! Ugh! Between work and him...I've had it!

I ended up doing Turbo Jam Cardio Party. I repeated the Turbo sections x3 and got my HR up to 164. They were short though. Workout was 60" and I burned 552 calories.

Diane Sue - The medicine needs to be given as a liquid and we're supposed to give her a 1 ml syringe of it. I can't even pry her mouth open to inject it. She's SUPER strong. Did you see my post the other night about my visit to the Vet with her? Found out SHE has one testicle...therefore is a hemaprhodite. She's having it surgically removed on Saturday. I bought her from a pet store and she was already spayed....but apparently, they only found one ovary?? The doctor has never seen this before and everyone in the office was coming in to look at her. I hope we can get her in the cat carrier to take her on Saturday. She's probably so strong cuz she has testosterone!! She's been starting to go crazy and have problems with it being mating season....thus the reason we found all of this out! This is bizarre. They still put her on antiobiotics just in case she has a bladder infection. I can't believe this about her and we paid good money for her because of the fact she had been spayed, etc.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning, I am doing Kimberly Spreen Absolute Kickbox interval premix this morning. Later I will do abs and yoga.

Lora, I read about your cat. That is really unusual. Hope you can get it all worked out. Did you see the new Gothic Lolita shadow collection at Aromaleigh?? I think I like all of the colors except maybe the yellow/gold looking one. I may have to order the whole sample set. I do wish they were more matte though.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!!

Gonna get on elliptical this morning before I eat and try to burn some extra fat. Gonna do steady state..Auntie Friggin' Flo is here.

Later~

Lora,

I am sorry to hear about your cat. Poor thing to have to go thru all this. That is just messed up. Good luck with everything. Sorry to hear about your dh and work.

Diane Sue,

The one thing I don't like about the mineral kind of eyeshadow is that sometimes it just has too much of a shine to it as I do prefer matte myself, but I am gonna check it out.

Charlotte, Aromaleigh does have matte collections that has no shine at all. I have a lot of the colors. Sometimes I mix these with some of the more shiney colors to get rid of a little shine. The original gothic lolita collection was all matte shadows.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

This morning I did Cardio Coach #7. Wanted to get a good long cardio session in because Friday, Saturday and Sunday are going to be one long eating fest for me.

I'm working legs tomorrow but probably won't have time to post it. I'll be back on Monday.

[font color=indigo]Cardio Stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]1 hr. 5 min.
50 minutes in zone
437 calories burned!!!!
3.8 miles travelled
[/font]

Did well overall, but I still feel like my endurance is lagging for some reason. Not sure what's going on.

Good morning,

Last night I had the best walk ever the weather was ABSOLUTELY perfect, I ended up power walking 4.5 miles afterwards, I did my abs followed by a hot bubble bath and a good nights sleep.

This morning, I felted rushed needing to work more on time management, more than likely when I do a tbw w/o I need to give myself an hour for legs and an hour to do UB. I plan to do 2 total body workout twices during the week, then Sat or Sun I can really push myself, go heavier and take me good ole time. Any who this is what I did:

Static lungs BB
#35 8/8
#40 8/8
#50 8/8
Back lunges BB
#35 8/8
#40 8/8
#50 8/8
Calf raises

Floor work
Inner/outer thigh lift with ankle wts
Outer thigh raise w/band
vertical outer thigh press
Chest
flat Bench Press
#30 8/8
#40 8/8
pec flyes
#20 8/8
#20 8/8

Back
one Arm Roll
#20 8/8
#20 8/8
Ribcage pullovers w/db
#20 8/8

Shoulders
front & side raises
#5 16/16

Biceps
barbell curls
#30 8/8/8
In and out curls
#15 8/8

Triceps
skull crusher
#30 8/8
Close grip bench press BB
#30- 16

Good morning.. Holy sh** I am so sore this morning. My butt, hams, and my back, shoulders are mega sore!!!! I have NEVER gotten such an UB burn from kickboxing before. Actually, I don't think my back has ever had such DOMS before lol!!!
So on the rotation it says today would be stretch or rest. But since I took TWO rest days this weekend, I don't want to rest today. SO I am going to do something. SHould do cardio. Maybe a run. Was just gonna continue the rotation, but that would be chest and back. Not gonnna happen today lol.

Lora--that was something crazy about your cat!! I am sure she will be alright with her surgery. Good luck with her medicine.

Char-- good luck with the Aunt FLo battle lol. I am sure you will do good.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~

O.k., this is weird. Must be the energy from the moon or something. No matter about Auntie Flo..I kicked her butt!!!! I fasted before I went on elliptical this morning and so I was still concerned I would be feeling alittle on weak side as I have not fasted before and TTOM. Well let me tell you, I was not feeling weighed down AT ALL!!!! Here is what I did:

Traveled 4.1 mi
Time 38 mins
Burned 335 cals
Level 4
Avg speed 10 mph. Took it all the way to 27mph for a moment!!! YEEHAW!!!!!!!!

Drinking my protein shake mixed with pb.

Meg,

Have fun with your cardio. I hope the day is pleasant for you. Thinking of you.

Debbie,

I pretty much feel the same with my endurance most of the time, but not today. hehe You still did very good. I hope you have a good time whatever you this weekend! Enjoy!

Teddygirl,

Great job!!!

Diane Sue,

I must have read your post too fast or something. I will have to look at them colors again. I am in need for a smoky gray color to blend with my green and purple shade. I have green eyes so smoky purplish looks good on me.

Good Morning
Just finished 4DS shoulders, bi's and tri's. I was going to take more recent pics but my web cam makes me look fuzzy don't know what's wrong with it
Off to work booo!
Randi

I finished up my workout so after doing Absolute KB I took a break and went back and did Amy Bentos Hi/Lo Knock Out abs two times. I used 10# dumbbells and for the modified turkish get up I used 15#. I then put in Tracey Staehle's Parts dvd and used the premix doing pilates,abs,and yoga, I finished off with 13 minutes of the strength portion of Rainbeau's Dawn yoga. I wanted to do the bonus one but for some reason my dvd player would not play it. I am going to go get some lettuce seed before I pick up my grandchildren.

Charlotte, there are some nice smokey mattes at aromaleigh.com
There is the Pure Eyes Mattes, Carolina Summer Mattes, and there are some Mattes in the Rocks eye shadows. Check out the color descriptions. If you only order samples it is free shipping and they last awhile.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: Chicken breast & salsa; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: 1/2 c. cottage cheese & yogurt mixed together
M5: chipolte Talapia; 1 tbsp. raw almonds; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Multi-Protein pancake

[font color=blue]1621.5 calories
52 g. fat - 29%
175 g. protein - 43%
115 g. carbs - 28%
[/font]

Afternoon Maniacs,

Did CC #4 This morning on tired legs. Workout was 47 minutes, 4.09 miles traveled, 158 average heart rate and 689 calories burned.

Char - you must have been flying to cover 4 miles in 38 minutes!

Debbie - enjoy your weekend!

See ya later....

Linda

M1: oatmeal w/PP
M2: turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread (this bread is too die for it has x protein in it, calories are high, but the fat content is low and loaded with fiber):9
M3: 4 meat balls w/collard greens and mac n cheese and grapes
M4: whey protein w/H20
M5: pear w/string cheese
M5: not sure

Hi everyone - finally home from that he#$ hole of a job!

Great workouts everyone.

Diane Sue & Toasty - I like the amount of frost the Glimmers by Bare Escentuals have. That latest collection of really highly frosted Aromaleigh is even a bit much for my tastes. I am not a Matte girl though. I prefer a satin shine or the part Glimmer/shadow ones BE makes called Glimpses or Glimmers. Most of Aromaleighs other frosted ones are okay......but the latest set is a bit overkill IMO. I'm too broke to order any right now. I've been wanting to order the new lipsticks too...but I just had a bit of a shopping spell at Sephora. I've been on a "minamilist" kick (for me.....cuz I can take 30-40 min on doing my face). I've been wanting to get done quicker in the AM...so I bought one of those Nars Multiples in "Orgasm" from Sephora and I bought a couple Pallates....couple Too Faced Cosmetics and a couple Pop Beauty. Sephora is expensive! I like the pallates/kits in the AM...cuz everything is right there in one spot and it makes for quicker application. Too Faced makes some really nice ones for good prices. Their makeup is really nice too........not minerals....but it's good!

I just got my Michele Dozois Slim Sexy Body workout. I've had it on order from Amazon forever and it kept getting delayed. It looks really good. I'm impressed. Looks lik another one I can go heavy on and get a total body in 60". She uses a band a lot with the weights for extra resistance.

Thanks for the comments about the DH & cat. Both of them are problems in my life right now. I can't get Brooklyn to take her medicine still and then she goes and hides and is afraid of me. I hate that. Poor baby.

I finally did get my run in. 4 miles. I only had to stop for 10 sec to stretch my shoulder. I must tense up to much cuz my shoulders get sore when I run. GOtta concentrate on relaxing my arms more. Had some good hills too. Very pleased with the run.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~

Hey Guys!

Don't know if any of you are still around, but you should check out this video if you haven't already seen it (maybe it's made the rounds around here already). If this link doesn't work, go to You Tube (no, I don't frequent You Tube, but a friend sent me the e-mail and since I couldn't forward the e-mail I Googled "Strength in Poland" and it came up on You Tube) and type in Strength in Poland and you should find it. These guys are amazing and should impress all of you strong ones! I couldn't believe it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewc0srSKj78

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.