Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Superheroes and Bionics 12/2

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I will work abs only. Tomorrow rest. Monday P90X.

My picture trail is not working for some reason. Here is the other curling picture....

209857592.jpg

Be back later. Gonna take some Christmas pictures for you all too.

Charlotte~~

My God you are insane woman! LOL!! That is one rockin' picture. People should fear you LOL!! }( :p
Again, I am astonished at your strength. You look great.

I am still feeling it in my hip still. I really feel the pain as I bend over, and it is *deep* inside, cuz then I almost feel it towards my butt. Who knows. I am working this morning, so maybe I can "work" it out with a lot of walking. I don't really know what it is. I did work abs last night atleast. I am having cardio withdrawl!

Have great WO's today evreyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Good Morning Maniacs!
I had a rough day yesterday, hence not even on line..but I will not rant!

Just FYI for everyone who get's mammograms (turning 40 bites)....never go for a diagnostic mam the Monday or Tuesday after Thanksgiving...apparently there is continuing ed for mam radiologists out of town...nationwide event. As such you will no nothing and not receive the proper follow up testing timely!

I felt so much better after rythmic step. I soo love that workout, I know, it's old but I still love it. I'm gonna miss my step for the next 90 days.

Dallys..DS..did either of you add Cathe in as extra cardio while doing p90x?

Charlotte you look great..!! Are those 25#'s??30's? p90x...Monday are you doing the classic rotation? Doubles? you are too powerful for the lean.

I just checked Meg's new pictures, Girl, you have made so much progress, you should be very proud. It's cool when you start to see and feel those cuts isn't it?

I am either doing my before pix today or tomorrow and I will try to get a picture trail up to share. I'm a little nervous about my before pix. I decided 6 months ago to put the scale away, I was a slave to a 5-10 pound variation, thought I would go by the way my jeans felt. Well....that was a mistake. I stepped on the scale 2 weeks ago and I was up 15, not 5-10, but 15!!!!! half is gone with Southbeach phase 1, but dammn.

Lora, I'm not sure what the bc song was, still waiting on daughter to drop it off. (Ahhh...to be 21 again) I think it's the from their first album though, do you like BC's second cd better?

Ok I've gotta grab some java...it's still early, I get up with the birds, my dog is still snoring and DH has to work this weekend.
Geez, I'm rambling now, will grab some joe.
Amber

Meg,

lol. I emailed you back this morning. I wouldn't do too much lower body work if you are still feeling the soreness like you say. JMHO.

Amber,

Hey! No, those are 35's! One day maybe 40. I got to check out which P90X I will be doing. Haven't a clue yet. Need to do that soon. Yes, Meg looks great doesn't she? I love when we all get our pictures up. It is so motivating. I need to go for a mammogram too. Been too long. Got to go get outside and pick up some branches. It was quite windy here yesterday. Most of my branches fell into the neighbors yard. he he. Nice chatting with ya.

Charlotte~~

Good morning,
Today is cardio and abs. I plan on doing a kickboxing workout. Standing abs and some of my own stuff. We are helping our daughter move to her new house today so I need to get busy here. I hope some more of this ice melts off today someone will be falling and breaking their neck.

Charlotte, great shot.

Amber, I did other cardio along with the cardio that was in the p90x rotation.

Maeghan,be carful with that hip. You want it to get better quick.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Well, last night was another rest day. I didn't get home from work till 7:30 and i am sore big time..... It is the begining of the month. All the checks are out and look out.

Char. i do not know how you curl that much????? I am dying from the pyramids and my largest was a 15 on bi and this was the 1st time for that.
Amber, i just had one and laughed the whole way through it... It was my 1st . It was like you are goiing to try to put that little thing in there.....The woman will remember me...

I woke up with a nice sore throat.I am still definitely doing my killer legs tonite, I warned the DH. I brought the GSon home last night. He is gettins so big and tempermental.
We had a screaming fight over dinner.
He wanted waffles. I wanted him to have rice and carrots.
Well, i had tuna steak, and onions and broc and caulif. I am trying to eat no breads or pasta for a couple weeks...

Diane Sue, I guess i try to lift what you ladies do and can't, but i do remember you saying you have been doing this for like 15 years.
I am only back in the game at 2.5 years. Guess it takes time.I still remember starting out with 3 and 5 and they were hard then... LOL
Isn't that funny...

Dallys , you sure were Chatty yesterday.
Suz, you do not have big legs.

Well i posted my before x-mas pic. I am going to try to get it down before Jan... Wish me luckkkkk...
(pass the ice cream please)

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Hey....just read in Ask Cathe that Butts and Gutts will be featured in Shape in Jan! As it should be. it is painfully true, maybe should be called butts guts and legs...

I made my step son (14 and loves his biceps) do butts and gutts with me a couple weeks ago, he kept saying that's nothing why don't you do a real workout. I caught him doing Cathe's gym style chest that weekend. I think I created a monster.

He no longer makes comments, now says which one is that???

I think I'll make him do Abripperx with me!

AMber

Megadoo -I finally got your pic trail to work!! WOW .....you look amazing. You are very pretty also. I love your tattoo!!!! I guess you need to lend me your fat girl ticker!! I'm officially the fattest one on this thread after seeing everyone's flat abs and amazing lean lower bodies.

I'll be back to do my check in .....I'm still putting away Walmart/groceries away.

Hi Ladies -

Today is my rest day so I did Ravi & Ana's Dancin The Chakras - Shake Your Chakras Premix and I repeated the last 2 segments to make it 40 minutes. I also did Shiva Rea's Fluid Power - Mandala Namaskar I & II, Backbending Vinyasa, Forward Bends and Twists and Savasana for 60 minutes. I then worked my abs a little - just did the Ab Segment from Kelly Coffey-Meyers new NYC workout and used my 8 pound med ball and ankle weights. I still don't feel like I got a good enough ab workout. I may have to do something tomorrow depending on how much time I have.

I think this is my favorite yoga rest day workout combo. It felt really good. I wore my HR monitor just for the heck of it....cuz I know you burn calories even when your sitting around (believe me....I've tested that before also) and in the 2 hours and 10 minutes it took me to complete this, I burned 400 calories. Parts of the yoga had my HR up to 115-120's.

Meg - What have you been doing to get so lean? Are you freakin' starving yourself girl or eating pure protein??

Amber - Buckcherry actually has 3 albums out. The first 2 has a different rhythm section. First album just entitled "Buckcherry" has the song that was a hit in 1999, Lit Up, that made them popular. Timebomb is the second CD and the song that was popular from that was Ridin'....although it the CD was not real popular and the band broke up shortly after that CD. The latest one is called "15" and has a new drummer, rhythm guitarist and bass player and the new line-up is awesome. Their recent hits are "Crazy Bit#$" and they just started playing "Next to You" on the radio....but it's not taking off like the first one. Crazy B - came out in April of last year and is still being played on rock radio daily. It's the like the energizer bunny!! It's sort of a dirty song....but everyone likes it. Funny. Well - that's our BC history lesson of the day! LOL.

Charlotte - you nutty girl with those huge bells!! I lined up my Lunar Oils to wear for the next 7 days....broke out some of my colder Moons to wear for the week. Cold, Snow, Bitter, Kindly, White, Mum, and Frost. It's only going to be 35 here today!!! Brrrrr...... - so the Carnivale update is a week or so off....better start saving...it's gonna be a good one...got a feeling.

I'm off to get in the tub and we're going to a movie later - of course - and then it's Ebay business...as usual.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

I think it worked, if so it is a pix just taken last week for our firm's website. I really have to get moving...I must get something accomplished today!! Forgot I have to wait for the plumber, so looking for more coffee beans is next on the agenda.

Good morning:

Haven't done a workout yet, but thinking of GS triceps and the BM2 cardio only. Have housework today and maybe some shopping. Also got to shop for food stuff for starting P90X on Monday.

Toasty, good Lord, woman! You're an animal! I have 20's and have never used them for biceps at all, just back work. I don't think my joints could handle 35's! You look great, wish I had legs and butt like yours. My legs are short, short and stubby (and fat). I'm not saying they aren't strong, they just don't look it. I'm ready to start P90X on Monday with you, Suz and lookes like Amber too. I'll be doing the classic rotation and depending upon how I feel, may do some doubles later. At 48 years old, I feel great right now energywise and don't want to start suffering in that department too much. I've been maintaining my cycling power thru Cardio Coach this winter and don't want to lose that.

Charlotte, do you have to pay for your Picture Trail to keep posting pictures to it? Mine wouldn't let me post and I'm not sure why. Any ideas?

Maeghan, how did you hurt your hip? Please don't push it, though I know it's hard to back off. Your pictures look amazing too.

Amber, I had a mammogram earlier this week. Always the fun experience. Haven't got my results back yet. Cracked up because when I got undressed later that night to go to bed, I took off my bra and still had on the little metal bee-bees that they tape over your nipples. I'd fogotten to remove them when I got dressed after the mammogram. My boobs are so small that they have to really work to get me laid out right on the plate. I've never put the scale away, yep, I'm still a slave and have been since high school days. Keeps me honest, which is a good thing in my book. I had my before pictures done but I'm having trouble posting them to my picture trail. I'm wondering if my free membership expired and they are not letting me post anything new?

Anne, I don't know how Char does it with the 35#'s either. My highest on PUB is 15 also and I'm struggling with that last set of 8 reps. Sore throat? Didn't you just get over a cold? Maybe it's allergies or something. I always tell myself that. I hate sore throats. So far, I've avoided the colds that went around earlier this fall. My whole office got sick.

Diane Sue, hope the move goes okay with your daughter. I hate ice, driving on it, walking on it, yuk. You are a fantastic grandmother and your daughter is one very fortunate girl.

Lora, STOP, I am officially the fattest one here. If I could post my new before P90X pictures you'd see that. I don't have tons of time to work out everyday (only about 1 hour in the morning), but I want to do a rotation that's smarter, not harder and longer. I'm hoping this "muscle confusion" thing in P90X will help. Also, my metabolism is stalled and has been for a long, long time. Enjoy your soak in the tub today, and the movie. Which one you seeing?

Suz, are you back from Baltimore? Hope the plane trip didn't have any setbacks as weather hasn't been to good east of us. Are you ready for P90X on Monday?

Jeanette

Looks like I am doing the classic routine. Why would I want to double up on cardio???? WHY?? Diane Sue would. She loves cardio. My cardio is on my bike. Drill Max was Kill Max to me. Really looking forward to doing the P90X rotation with several of you lovelies. Everyone is built differently here. Everyone is getting somewhere. Everyone supports everyone...it is wonderful here.

ETA: Netta, not sure why picturetrail is acting up. It is weird. I go into my personal picture file and it tells me 30 pictures in recent picture category of mine. Today says 28...WTH? Where did they go then? And they yesterday when it said 30, the other 2 were not showing. Not sure what is going on. Maybe the site is under construction of some sort.

Lora,

Can't wait to see what Beth offers. Can't wait! My Bitter Moon should be here today. Hopefully your package too.

I have ADD I guess. I am trying to read all the post and missing stuff....

Amber,

Wow, you ARE very pretty like Netta said. Nice picture. Thanks for sharing.

Charlotte~~

Anne,

I think it must be my adrenaline or something that helps me to curl. Mind set, dunno what else. I cannot curl those weights when I crawl out of bed. I am not sure how else I do it. I am gonna check out your pictures again.

Charlotte~~

Amber nice pic...
Lora and Jeanette. Repeat after me. I am not fat......
Lora, from your concert pic you look really thin.
My god women you look great.
Where is Dallys and Suz. Quiet today..

I do have allergies . I took a pill for the drainage. It is poring down my throat . GAG!I just hate it.Makes me feel like crap.

I am getting geared for tonite. Just think legs....I am imagining the major burn...LOL...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

I'm here Charlotte - EXCELLENT pic! Dang girl!!! You are da bomb!

This morning I did Cardio Coach #4 on my treadmill and had a great workout. I'm finding that I like sprinting better then long distance running. Those 3 minute jog/runs just about kill me but I do good with 20, 30, or 45 second sprints. This workout is 40 minutes so I stayed on my tm until I reached an hour. The last two minutes I did an all out sprint and then did a cool down.

Workout was 1 hr. 11 minutes, was in my zone for 56 minutes and burned 412 calories!!! Went 3.10 miles. Need that calorie burn for today, my company Christmas party is tonight!

Hope you all have great workouts! Morning everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.