Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Oct 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did CIA-Double Cardio - Bosu Blast with Seasun. I did about 60 minutes including w/u, c/d, abs and stretch. I also did Eion Finn's Magically Hips premix off of PY4H. Between the Bosu workout and Eion...my legs are a bit wobbly right now. That Bosu is quite a challenge. It's pretty high up so it hikes your HR up. My HR was up in the high 150's and then Seasun would say....okay let's get ready for the blast.....LOL. I hope it doesn't bother my sciatica. I can't remember if the Bosu does or not (memory isn't what it used to be).

Diana Sue - your DVD is packed and will go out with my E-bay stuff on Tues or Wed. I hope you like it when you get it. I put a little surprise in there for you also. Let me know if it makes the trip okay.

Charlotte - Thanks for reminding me about my Bosu. I forgot I had it! LOL. Like I said, the memory isn't what it used to be....between age and brain cell damage from the younger years. I see you are liking your oils now. I'll have to email you later. Our computer just got back up. (Been meaning to tell you that I got a Click and Ship for my Trick or Treat Inquisition Shirts and oils on Friday. It should be here tomorrow).

I wasn't around yesterday cuz my computer went down. We had to fix it and then reload Compuserve...so I have to put all of my favorites back in. Pain in the butt.

I have a caramel apple with pecans on it from a candy shop that my Mom got me for my birthday! I'll probably eat a piece of it later. She bought me 2 caramel apples and a small box of chocolate! I don't know why she does this to me.

Have great workouts. I'm off to soak in the tub and we're going to see The Departed today.

Have great workouts or rest days.

Good Morning,
Today is my rest day. I am off to pick up my gradson in a little bit. DH is off so I am not sure what we will be doing.

Lora, thanks so much you are a sweetheart I am looking forward to the package:) Enjoy your birthday goodies. I had a turtle caramel apple a couple of weeks ago. It was yummy. I forgot to do SUS this week:( I have been doing it once a week. I like that one a lot. I think I will do that tomorrow. I pretty much have it down now. Glad you got your computer fixed. I hate having to put things back in. I still keep having to add programs back to mine.
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday went shopping again with dd for more bra's and panties, watched movies. Watched Rest Stop last night on Sci Fi channel. Did not know this was going to be a gory movie. Reminded me of Saw. Don't like the gore at all. I broke my rule last night and had popcorn. I am surprised I didn't have vicious dreams. lol. We did have a couple come look at our home. No word yet.

Today I will do strength training and abs. DD says she wants to workout too. My son goes around the house flexing his arms in front of me and asking me to arm wrestle. He knows he will win. Show off, like me. lol. DH should be home this afternoon. Haven't seen him since last Sunday. Always traveling.

Debbie,

Where you be? You doing your strength training today or did you do it yesterday. I am lost now. lol.

Diane Sue,

Read your post last night. I was just standing up with make-believe barbell and I think I get it...so I will do this today. Thanks.

Lora,

Yes, I think I am gonna have to get 5ml bottle of Red Devil. That one is just so sexy!!! Reminds me of red hot candies. I am glad you had a nice day. There are alot of movies I want to see now. Guardian is the first one. Enjoy your movie. I will talk to dh today and see if he wants to get the bosu or not. I think it would be good to get.

Meg,

Glad your back. Didn't want you MIA. Sorry to hear about your past day not being good. Hope your day is terrific today!

Charlotte~~

Hi ladies....
Well, i skipped yeaterday . Family is in from Va. and Ohio. So, i guess i will have to play catch up today....
Someone motivate my butt today....
Sunday morning blues...
Charlotte, do the fat free single serving bags of popcorn. God girl, you have to cheat here and there and that is not a bad cheat...

Gummy bears are cohesive gel. Liked the surgeon from his e-mail. He was funny. We will see...
http://www.drteitelbaum.com/410_implant_study.html

This will explain them.

Deb, what ya got on the menu?
Check back after i w/o ladies.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Charlotte - You didn't like Saw? I loved that movie. My DH can't believe how much I can stomach the gore!! I usually find it amusing....guess I'm sort of twisted (big surprise, huh?). Now all you need is the Lush Addiction to go with your BPAL and you'll be getting an 8 hour a day job!! It gets quite expensive between my exercise videos, BPAL, Lush and my Bare Escentuals and MAC Cosmetics addiction. I can't imagine finding any more!!

I've got to go start loading stuff into my favorites and do my neck stretches before the movie. I hate doing my neck and shoulder stretches every day!

This mornings workout consisted of 3 sets with reps of 12/10/8 and 1 min. 30 sec. rest period between each set. This is what I did:

Push ups (tried one-arm pushups, what a joke. I could only go down half way and did that twice for each side! LOL! Those are tough) Did regular pushups - 3 sets/15 reps

Decline Chest Flies - 30's/12 - 35's/10 - 40's/6 First time doing these, liked them a lot.

Lunges - 65#/12 - 75#/10 - 85#/8

T-Bar Row - 40#/12 - 45#/10 - 50#/8 (could have gone heavier but have to watch the low back)

Dips - 35#/12 - 45#/10 - 55#/8

Arnold Press - 15's/12 - 17/s/10 - 20's/8 (I hate shoulder work but really like this exercise)

Preacher Curls - 40#/12 - 45#/10 - 50#/8

Workout took 1:11, I was in my zone for 33 min. and burned 267 calories.

Hope you have a great workouts!

Good w/o Deb....
You impress me. I am sloooooooooooowly catchin up.
I did back, shoulders and bi.
I know what i hurt my arm on.
The bi, curl up roll downs. Had to do bicep curls. They pulled like a jolt of pain.
Went heavier than Cathe on all but biceps. Then i did a 30 min aerobic program on the treadmill...

If you start doing one arm push ups i know i am a weanie...
I gag on SAW also. The movie is grossss..
I like Scifi,but not gorry horror
Gotta go wash the truck ..
Good workout day girls.
Anne

Debbie,

Good gracious girl!!! You are like a horse!!!!! Whoooaaa now!!! LOL! And believe me, if you can go just half way with a one arm push up....you are my hero!!!! That is not easy at all! Think Cathe says she can do one.

Lora,

No, you twisted woman...I don't like gore and I don't need any more addictions...NOW STOP IT!!!! lol. I went to church this morning and the preacher was preaching on "contentment". he he...while I sat there thinking about my next bpal order. lol.

Anne,

I bet your excited about your implants! I want to get my legs done. Get the spider veins taken care of. Probably next year.

Charlotte~~

Good morning:)
Today i did the 82 min workout premix combining KPC and L&G it was a good workout. I havn't done it in a long time. HOpe you have a good day everyone, i have to go to work at noon.
Randi

Hey ladies!!

Just finished coremax 1 and did 20 of the barbell rollouts with 45# on the bar. Hope I did it right. Felt it in the abs and shoulders and chest as well. I feel like a truck ran over my abs. he he. Will do strength training around 3pm.

Randi,

Great workout. Might have to try that the same way. Good idea.

Charlotte~~

You guys are really doing good today! I felt a great burn in my abs last night, but no DOMS today, yet anyway. Oh well. I wanted to do more, but I was pooped. No WO yet today. Get to it later. Going to spend some time outside in this beautiful weather first. Should run, maybe.

Anne- glad you figured out how you hurt your arm. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Charlotte- I am not MIA. Thanks Charlotte. I actually had a wonderful time at mom's this morning with sis's having breakfast. Really nice. And my dad helped my DH fix his car so he can get it inspected since it ran out 10/1. That relieved some stress.

Deb- I wouldn't even consider TRYING a one armer!! Good job. You will be pumping them out in no time!

Lora- I liked SAW! LOL! I don't mind the gore either! I love movies like that. Wish we were closer so we could watch these movies together since DH can be a weeny about them sometimes.

Randi- sounds like a good one today. I am starting to like Kickboxing more and more lately.

DS- hope you have a great day with your DH today. Good WO!

I will check in later after my WO. I really need a good one after the very UNCLEAN breakfast. It has been months since I ate that stuff, so it was good. Once in awhile is alright I guess! LOL!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Meg,

What did you have for breakfast? You can usually eat "unclean" then and tend to get away with it. I would not even give it any thought. Did you have gravy??? lol

Charlotte~~

Wow, I washed and waxed my truck. 3 hrs. Now i know why i usually pay somewone to do it...

I don't think some bacon and sausage is bad ocassionally, but i only do the turkey kind.Can't handle the grease on regular. I microwave my bacon. 2 paper towels on the bottom and top.Good and crispy.
Dis you do whole grain bread ?
A little syrup when you want it is not going to kill your diet. Just don't do it everyday.. I had an omlette and some veggie rice for lunch. Having a cookout at the DD's tonite . I am going to take me some salmon.I don't do hotdogs and greasy burgers. I only do turkey burgers. Love them...
I think once you get used to eating some things , bad stuff makes you gag...
Char,( Are you home alone. )I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER...
Scared...
Freddie is watchin...
Anne

Anne,

EEK..I am so frightened!!!! lol. What did I do last summer then???

Well done with my workout. Got a great shoulder workout in this workout #3..no doubt!!! Here is what I did:

4 sets/60 sec rest
Barbell Rows (not sure what incline rows are suppose to look like)
**these were too easy this way, but you know you got to start small when your going bigger**
25#/15
30#/12
35#/9
40#/5

Incline Flies (3 sets on this one)
25#/16
30#/10
35#/4 1/2 (just to get the 35# up straight in the air was a challenge)
40#...we will meet someday soon

Squats (3 sets)
180#/15
190#/10
200#/10 (lost count from all the dizziness..yes, I was breathing)

Side Laterals (3 sets)
10's/15
12's/10
15's/8
20's? ((Heellooo))..not today.

Zottman Curls
20's/15
25's/9
30's/5
35's.....well dag gone it...another day...another time.

DB Lying Extensions
10's/18
12's/10
15's/8
20's...yeah right. Soon though...soon.

O.k., I am all done. Coremax 1, 20 reps of barbell roll outs w/45#.

Charlotte~~

Great workout, Charlotte! You are a monster with your bicep curls. Damn girl! Great going on the squats too! Damn, 200#!!!! Go you MANIAC!!

Anne - I really wanted to wash and wax my truck today. I haven't waxed it yet this summer. Oy! This will probably be the last warm weekend. I hope not!!!

Dang, I was feeling really good about my workout, til I read all of yours! I did GS chest and tri, and went heavier than normal. I was using at least Cathe's weight, heavier on some. And yes, I did make it through the drop sets of push-ups. But geez, 200# on squats, my heaviest barbell right now it 55#. I've got to get more weights and a bigger house! Or else DH will not be able to see the TV for all the workout equipment. I was going to cardio, but DH came home, so I wanted to hang-out with him instead. Tomorrow though.

Well, I will definitely buy more weight soon and will have to keep checking in for more motivation! You guys are seriously tough and inspiring. Total dedication! C-ya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.