Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday May 10

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Happy Mom's Day to all of the Mother's!

Good morning maniacs -

This morning I did Tracey's Hi/Lo Med Ball. I added hand weights and a med ball for some of the sections that didn't use it. This kicked my butt. It is still one of my fave workouts. Workout was 60" and I burned 594 calories.

Have great workouts everyone............off to get ready for work........no rest for the wicked!

Shana - I posted last night asking you how the heck you can get your HR up to 150 walking. I wear my 10 pound vest and walk fast uphill and can't get it that high. I have to jog to get it in that range. What am I doing wrong?

Happy Mother's Day to all the rest of the mothers here:D
Today is my rest day. I got up and started packing right away. My family is coming over at 3. DD made Lasagne for all of us. I am in serious trouble because I love lasagne. Today was my monthly weigh in and Body Fat measurement day. I gained 3lb up to 117 and lost 1.3% bodyfat so I am down to 11%. This makes me happy:D
I have been packing and sorting all morning. I have been avoiding doing much with my workout room yet. After all I do have 10 days left to get in some workouts before we move. I am sure I will get plenty of exercise carting boxes up that spiral staircase when we move in. So I won't workout for a few days then.

Lora, I really like Hi/Lo med ball. I mostly use the med ball premix because it does those med ball segments twice:) Great calorie burn.

Today is my rest day. I got up and started packing right away. My family is coming over at 3. DD made Lasagne for all of us. I am in serious trouble because I love lasagne. Today was my monthly weigh in and Body Fat measurement day. I gained 3lb up to 117 and lost 1.3% bodyfat so I am down to 11%. This makes me happy:D

Diane Sue... I love lasagna too! Enjoy. Great #'s on your weigh in and measurement! I've gained a few lbs...hoping it's muscle!

Today I did a triple set full upperbody workout + 25 minutes HIIT on TM. Great work out!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lora - thanks for telling me about the post- I had missed it yesterday. My HR climbs high. Resting is low and it comes back down fast but it gets up there. I forgot to mention that I also did walking lunges so that increased the HR. I did 100 in a row and then another 50+ in spurts of 10-12 at a time. Just let me say - my butt is sore today!!

Diane Sue - congrats on the weight gain and fat loss - that is super!!

Hi Sonya :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the MOMS!!! (Including moms of the 4 legged children too!)

Happy Mothers Day everyone.

I have had a busy weekend. My car broke down after work on Frid. It is now in the shop and might not be fixed until Tue. :(

Anyway, I didn't get home until after 9 pm on Fri, so rest day. Yesterday I did the standing glute work from B&Gs, the cardio premix of boot camp, then the core premix of BC. Today I did Lean circuit three adn had a really good workout.

Now we are at moms and about to have Lobster!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I have had a terrific day- good DH. :)

We did chest, shoulders and triceps- the first disc of Meso 2. It was so fun! I am happy for the change and forgot how much I enjoy working in this rep range- how nice not to hear Cathe count to 15. :) My upper body is jello! I love it- benched a nice weight for me, too. I did 70#- wasn't sure what I would be able to do since it has been so long since I did a simple bench press.

Have a good evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.