Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday June 15

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Warp Speed Cardio. I did 5 sets of 60/120 intervals on the Rebounder and jogging around the house and stepping. I then did Cathe's Low Intensity Step from 4D for the 20 min segment. I went a bit over the 20". Workout with C/D & stretch was 60" and I burned 520 calories.

I also did Bender Ball Abs Advanced (wow...did my abs shake) and then I did Rainbeau Mars Yoga for Beauty - Dawn....as I've been having stomach GI woes and this one has the belly pump cleansing segment that usually helps me. For once - this yoga felt great! Now I know why it's one of my all time fave's! I've been doing all of the newer crap I got lately....yes, crap! Haven't found much else I'm thrilled about. Rainbeau's have the perfect amount of effort and ease in them. When I work out really hard day in and day out, I don't want to do a super tough yoga DVD with tons of Sun Sal's....as it's too hard on me. This one was perfect. Felt great.

Off to eat my breakfast and soak in the tub.

Have a great day everyone.

Diane Sue - I could go for placing a Lush order...but I'm broke. Spent too much on Sinful Tee's and jeans lately. I used my Henna Jasmine Fluff and I'm gonna wash with my Curly Coconut Vanilla stuff, American Cream conditioner and King of Mods for styling. I also love Lush hair products. Told you they were good!!! Wish we had a store around here.

Good Morning, today is my rest day. We are having family over for father's day and to celebrate my son's birthday that was Thursday. So we are having pizza, and a chocolate, oreo cream cheese pudding dessert. I made the dessert so used light cream cheese and low fat oreos and skim milk. Funny though I probably won't eat it. But just in case it is lighter LOL I am going to stop after church and get stuff for a large salad and veggie tray:)

Lora, I got some free hair gel the last time I ordered. They were out of King of Mods, which I wanted to try so I ended up with Goth Juice. I have only tried it once. It seemed to work ok. I use it to set my eyebrows LOL. I am only using Lush hair products right now except some laminates hairspray and the Sexy hair straightening balm. The style I have now uses a flat iron. I am really hooked on Lush stuff. No store here either. I saw that they were opening one in Kansas so they are getting closer:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! I've been working TONS of hours. Our first week of kids summer camp starts tomorrow and we have over 300 more registrations this year than last. Not sure why. I'd love to say it's due to the success of the program but maybe partially due to the rise in gas prices and people not leaving town. Maybe a little of both. I'm nervous and hope it all goes smoothly. I still have my everyday program to run too, so it's just a little stressful. :) I haven't been sleeping a bunch and haven't been eating much either. I've been lifting a lot more and thought I'd be gaining weight but I'm actually losing (just from not eating and cycling so much) and am down to 116. Now we're back to all the skinny comments at work. I must have heard 8 of them in the last week and a half, no kidding. I'm only like 4 pounds lighter but I think it's the summer clothes. And I'm 5'8" so you can't really notice a few pounds. Good grief. I'm starting to drink Myoplex shakes to get some calories in the mornings after workouts at least.

Yesterday we did a girls ride at 5:30am and did 34 miles. Then I lifted legs, bi's and tri's. I'm trying to lift lighter on the legs and 20 reps for cycling but when I see my muscles I want to lift more. Right now I'm only squatting my body weight. I don't know how you guys sqaut so much! You all are so amazing!

Today is my day off but I'll be doing my shoulder therapy workout since tomorrow I will have to go in so early and won't have time. I'm getting a lot stronger in my shoulders now. I did Ab Ripper X the other day and my abs are still sore. I love that workout!

I'm working out 6 days a week - twice a day on leg day and shoulder day (that shoulder workout takes an hour - and I make the band tough - he forgot to give me the harder one Friday) - and wish I had more time to post - my posts *might* be shorter. Just wanted you guys to know I'm still at it!

Hope you are all well!

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Morning all . HAve been really buisy and no time for anything.
Tanning season has finally let up some, so i will be around more.
Have had some problems . Thought it was kidney. Seems i screwed up my back. I have been lifting 1/2 of what i was and stretching alot..
Guess i was trying to go too heavy..

Going to do power hour in a few.. Lighter of course. Better safe than in pain here. Taking some flexeril at night to aleviate the pain..

Oh, new salon starts building next week . Finally..
All theis UCC handicapp stuff is costing me another 11 grand..
But it is finally happening..Should be in by Sept.. Excited and nervous. Wrote a 30 grand check on the home equity and must i say. I shook..

Super steamy hot here.. Makes me crazy. Cold then all the sudden 90's..

Love the new car. GAs is down from 100 bucks a week to 40..Like yes..
Still like my sport trac better, but DH is driving it..
So how is everyone?
Having a great summer???
Miss everyone and will be back soon full time here..
Take care..

Diane Sue - THat dessert sounds awesome! I love desserts made with skim milk, splenda, etc. It helps me be "less guilty" indulging. Have you ever tried Lush's Silky Underwear dusting powder? I love it. Smells so good and leaves you silky smooth. Really good for this time of year. Yes, I used Lush exclusively on my hair when I first discovered it, but now that I don't have money to replenish all the time, I use it occasionally. Not sure if I like King of Mods or not. Maybe I use too much? I wish I could get an updated, better hair style. Can't seem to find a sytlist. Enjoy your rest day.

Suz - nice to hear from you!!

Morning everyone! Today is my rest day and I'm enjoying it.

Dallys - I just read your post from Friday night's checkin and OMG! You burned over 1000 calories!!! Nice going! Sorry you had to do all that work to get that high of a calorie burn, though. LMAO!! Nice job girl!

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

My dog was sick wednesday vomiting not eating. Took her to the vet thursday morning they found a huge mass in her stomach pushing up her spine and pushing her intestines. The doc gave me honest opinion and the best bet is to put her down. So I had to wait for my family to get off work then go back to the vet. She was 11 1/2 years old her pic is on one of my pics on my picture trail. This is the hardest thing i've ever done. She is my first dog.
I think it's getting worse as the days progress.I can't grasp the fact that she's gone. I feel soo drained and have not worked out since Thursday. I've lost my appetite and have been sleeping alot. I will just take a week off of working out, I think my body needs it anyways:-|

Randi

Randi - I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm a huge animal lover and I agree, losing them is the worst. However, from my experience over 20 years of losing them.......after a brief period of mourning, buying or adopting a new one (while it never replaces the previous one) really makes the sadness start to subside. Bringing a new little puppy or kitty brings so much joy in my life. We seem to have been blessed and always get a new one that is "special" in his/her own way that ends up being a wonderful new addition to our family! My heart goes out to you.

Dallys - I meant to ask you.........did you just sample the RCR program? I hardly think you could finish it in a couple weeks??? Unless you are really Bionic!! LOL. Let me know what you think of the Action Hero ones. They left my core sore and that's no easy feat.

Hey Maniacs!!!

Today I am working shoulders...probably in the evening as my family is down and we are ready to head out to pool. My butt is really sore from the walking lunges yesterday.

Diane Sue,

The graduation was in the gymnasium cuz of storms, and it was sooooo hot in there. Son graduated with honors. He is going to go to community college here near home and then off to Liberty University. He wants to be an accountant. We are so proud of him. His GPA was 3.8
We went for ice cream after graduation. I had a chocolate kiddie cone..caused me to gain 2 pounds though. :-( No worries though...back to the same game plan with tuna and such. Gonna celebrate his graduation, father's day and birthdays today...all in one for this evening. BTW, your workouts are really amazing.

The family have all left. I am spent. My son picked up the pizza and got one that was a veggie one without tomato sauce but still had the cheese. I had a veggie tray and salad too. It was pretty good. Had a nice time playing games and visiting.

Lora, I have looked at that powder. It seems that it is pretty popular.

Charlotte, I bet you are proud of your son. I doubt that one icecream made you gain 2 lbs LOL. That sugar sure does make me feel lousy though. Sugar free ice cream almost always gives me tummy troubles.

Anne, glad the salon is finally being built. What a lot of things you have had to go through. I bet you hate all of the extra cost.

Randi, so sorry about your dog. Get some rest. I agree with Lora that getting another pet helps with the ache and loss.

Suz, good to hear from you. Everyone carries their weight differently. My dd is 5'8 and her bottom weight is usually around 118. I never thought she looked skinny. My bottom weight is 110 and I think lower than that I look to skinny. When I went in for my physical a couple of weeks ago I was down to 110:0

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Thank you guys:) I probably won't be getting one for a long time. NO dog could ever replace your first dog:( She lived with my mom and dad so it was a family dog. I doubt my parents will be getting another one. But i will get one in the future

Hi Everyone!

I've read all the posts from today and wow you all are still working out! I on the other hand didn't workout with any of my dvd's but my grandson had me working out! He's full of energy, I don't know how I raised 3 kids of my own and now I can hardly keep up with my little guy! I love when I have him for the weekend, never a dull moment! I'm like Diane Sue "spent"!

Randi, I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your pet! I know that hurts so much, I agree, try to get some rest and get back in a week or so. I'm sorry.

Charlotte, congrats on your ds graduating with honors! That's great!

Hi Suz, good to hear from you again! I don't see how you and Dally's do all the biking you both do, you must love it to do all that you do! That's a compliment!

Dally's, I to read your post from Friday night and omg that's a lot of cals, you go girl! I bet you had fun burning it though!

I'm gonna crash early tonight, I'm so tired from the weekend! Hope you all have a great night! Hi to anyone I missed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.