Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Jan 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Spinervals - Enter the Red Zone. Workout was 59" and I burned 565 calories. I still can't do this workout as scripted. It's a toughie. I can only get my HR to 90% of max, not 100% like we're supposed to. That heavy resistance spinning kills my legs.

I also did P90X Yoga X which is what my rotation called for today. I played my own yoga music with this and it makes it better.

Off to eat my steel cut oats and get my bath.

Diane Sue - I needed some dusting powder so I placed a small Lush order yesterday. I got the Silky Underwear and Candy Fluff ones and I threw in a chocolate mint bath bomb and Creamy Candy BBS...as well as the Mr T powdered deodorant. I've always used the Fuwari solid powdered deodorant...so I figured I'd try a new one. I still need to pick up that Aromaleigh silk powder you told me about. It will have to wait cuz I ended up preordering the new Traceys.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

Good Morning, today is my rest day. I would have liked to get in a stretch/yoga workout but there is not enough time this morning. It is always hard for me to go back and do it later. I didn't get any extra stretching in yesterday either and really feel I need it.

Lora, I am going to have to do another Lush order before long or I will be out of hair conditioner. I have wondered if those deoderant powders would get all over my clothes when I put them on?? My Karma soap ran out too. Then I still had a Jai Mal Villainess soap left:D

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I am heading down to do P90X Total Body with dh. DH is doing his own thing though. I tell him to switch up..doesn't listen.

Diane Sue,

I am completely out of my villianess soaps. I use whatever now. lol

Toasty - I got the CDs on Amazon. I use Shakti Rhythms by Shiva Rea which is the music used on the Yoga Shakti DVD. She also has other CD's you can sample on her website. The other CD I bought is Jai Uttal and Ben Lenibach Music for Yoga and other Joys. It's the soundtrack from Rainbeau Mars' Yoga for Beauty series. I loved it so much that I wrote her via email to inqiuire about it and she was kind enough to respond and give me the info. They are both really good......for yoga music. I tend to like the traditional Indian yoga music. The only other DVD that I LOVE the music on is Altar of the Heart. But that soundtrack is by a number of artists....including Jai Uttal, Ben Leinbach, Krishna Das and others. (PS...don't forget that tomorrow's the Lunar Update on BPAL....not sure what to expect....but I hope it's pretty small, as I need to build my Paypal account back up and stuff hasn't been selling too well).

Diana Sue - The deodorants don't work as good as the heavy duty stuff from the Store....but they work pretty good on me. When you first start wearing them, you're body will sweat a bit under there...but as your body gets accustomed to not having the chemicals they put in the store bought kinds, you don't sweat so much. I like Fuwari, Teo in the bars that are powdered solid....but in order for me to apply enough, I have to scrape the top with an emery board before applying and you pat them under your arms and yes, some of the bits fall on the floor or on your legs or whatever, but I just brush it off. It doesn't really get all over my clothes, just when I first put my shirt on like is normal with any deodorant. I have also used the patchouli one that's a solid waxy material and I love that one also. Smells really good. I think it's white patchouli. And Fuwari's smell is to die for...it's like a vanilla custardy fragrance...but not too strong.

Wow .........I FINALLY saw the Buckcherry video Sorry. I can't believe it's #3 on the Countdown on VH1.....but it is a slow song. Josh actually looks sort of normal with all of this Tats covered up.

Morning all. I am jeading down to do 4ds total body.. Then some cardio. Need a full body in.
I feel flabby. ............

I have really been eating good the last week. or barely with being sick. I have had no junk. Fat free italian dressing . Salads , veggie soup and chicken..
Made some shrimp scallops and veggies in bullion and garlic chick broth last night. Was MMMM good. Not fattening enough for DH..He dumped a ton of cheese on it.

BB after the work out.
www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Good morning
Just finished S&H chest and shoulders then coremax #2.
Have my grandfathers funeral at 1 so got to go
Thank you for all your condolinses sp?
Randi

Lora,

Thanks for the information regarding the yoga music. Now your ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME with the bpal reminder!!!!! Curious to see what she puts up..die to see if I want it!!!;(

I am tired right now. Not use to working out as soon as I wake up. I dunno...my body was like (((WHAAAATTT)). I did good with the pullups and pushups again. I just feel so dag gone stiff with the lunges and such. I have a hard time trying to get to table top during kid play move in total body. Like my hamstrings just don't want to stretch enough so I can't get straight.

Hey Maniacs! Did Ho Ala Ke Kino with Tony. Just could not do Yoga X. LOL! Legs tomorrow.

Lora-
Thanks for the site your posted....I think! ROFL! Oy!

Char-
Great going on the workout. Maybe you need more yoga? Loosen up those hammies.:p

Diane Sue-
Glad the shower went well.

Anne-
Great job on eating well, even if you were sick. Enjoy the workout. I'm sure you are NOT flabby!!

Randi-
Great workout!

Coni-
I was tempted to get Tony pushup stands, but really wanted the twisty ones. Either way, to me, they are much better than using a dumbbell. Makes it more comfortable and fun.:)

Suz-
You taking a break too?:p

Later Crazies!
[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good Afternoon Maniacs!

Today I was just scheduled to do Total Body+ but was so cold this morning that I wanted to do cardio 1st lol! I ended up doing Intense Moves from Step Reebok which I have had forever but never did before. It's an interval workout similar to the Imaxes and was was surprisingly challenging, also a great work for the legs.

Lora- Amazing workout!! You and/or Charlotte really need to fill me in on the BPAL thing. Not that I need another place to be spending my money :p but the products sound great.

Dallys- You are right about the push up stands, definitely a must once you have them. I'm interested on hearing your opinions on the twisty ones, I have been looking at those as well. I just can't imagine going back to dumbbells now after using the stands.

Charlotte-Hope you are staying warm too:) If you have any questions about WOWY just let me know, I've been a coach for Million Dollar Body since August and have been logging my workouts there since then. Have not won yet but know quite a few people who have so I'm sure it is bound to happen sooner or later:p There is also some more info on it through my coach page in my signature link-just click on the "play the game" link from there.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Coni

Hello all. I am bored. Making some baked chick parm. Splurging with some mozarella..

Had an ok workout. I felt really weak today. Figured i would wait till tomorrow for cardio. I should be over all this hopefully then.

Dallys, you have not seen me naked. LOL>>>
I am adhering to this diet. I have been really hungry, but it is getting better. New years new me. I am gonna put my fat pic on the frige.. and a model..

Good news is wrist is better.I am doing no push ups and heavy pull overs for a week or so. I tried and felt some pain so it is not worth it.I will substitute.
Char, quit shopping..

Gosh it is cold her.. Under 10. I hate winter..
Hi Connie. Great w/o.I just got rid of all the step reebocks. They were decent from what i can remember..
Take care all..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Coni - BPAL is Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and the website is www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com with the Forum being at www.bpal.org. The Forum has reviews on most all of the scents. I'm pretty much a Limited Edition whore..........and there are a handful of general catalog blends I love. The website can be overwhelming at first and time consuming, as Beth makes sooooo many different blends. Don't let the Gothic overtones of the site scare you away....as Beth makes blends to suit just about anyone. Lucky for me.....her taste is similar to mine with scents and some of her favorites include red musk blends like Mme Moriarty, Pirate Moon, Smut, etc. Also, she likes stuff like Snake Oil and Hellion which are also faves of mine. I tend to favor the deep resin ...amber spicy scents or red musk blends and the sweet and creamy ones.

Dallys- I got the Perfect Pushup stands also. I'm not sure which ones I like better. My DH has a pair of Bolinger pushup stands (very similar to the ones Tony uses) and I think the Bolingers make it slightly easier for me to do pushups on my toes.......and I went a bit too low with the Perfect ones one day and tweaked my shoulder ....so i haven't used them since. I will try them again, but I have to be careful cuz if I go to low it aggravates my injury.

Coni,

Come hither over to the perfume site as Lora noted. Yeah, another perfume slave to bpal. lol. One sniffy and your hooked. BEWARE, but soooooo much fun! Anne, I am not listening to ya!!!! lol. I WANNA SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info Lora, I will definitely check it out. I just love the names of some of the scents. Might be bombarding you with a bunch of questions soon so be prepared:p

Anne-I got rid of all my Reebok vids about a year ago but then bought everything again on DVD. Partly nostalgia I guess as thats what I started with lol! The one I did today really reminded me of the Simply Interval workout that was done a couple of years ago.

Coni

Toasty - Been meaning to tell you that your Avatar pic is lovely. You seem to get prettier and younger with each photo!! What is your secret?? I checked out the P90X+ pics also and I must say that you look like you bulked up a bit in the upper body. You don't look small on top like you always think you do. I was quite impressed with those biceps too.........you go girl.

Coni - have fun checking BPAL out..........it IS addicting.....but so is Lush. Are you familiar with Lush? Where do you live? Do you have a shop nearby? They just opened one in a subburb of Cleveland, but that's an hour and 20 minutes away from me so I just shop online. I think I got Diana Sue hooked on both Lush and Aromaleigh mineral makeup too. Just in case you're intersted in those...... www.Lush.com and www.Aromaleigh.com cuz I'm in an enabling mood.

Hey Dallys! Thanks for asking about me. :) How sweet. Nope, not taking a break. Just been busy. Still doing crazy cardio but now starting to add in legs twice a week (boo hoo). I had to start that in Feb. anyway so I've been working them in now. I did Press Play yesterday and I think I died and then at some point came back to life. Although my HR is still getting into the 190's, it's finally recovering faster, so I think I'm getting my cardio mojo back. :) Glad you're having fun with Tony Baloney. :p

Randi - My thoughts are with you today.

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Lora and Charlotte-I am heading over there now. My credit card company thanks you lol! Have not heard of Lush. I'm in central VA (not far from Toasty) and I don't think there is one really close but I do travel a lot so maybe... Way to enable Lora:p

Suz- Glad you came back to life!! You know, I still have never done Push Play (or whatever it's called).:p Don't tell. I bet your cardio is waaaay better than mine. I just hate inside cardio and really slack with it. Lalalalala, I get so bored.
[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Lora,

Your a sweetie pie! Thank you! My secrets are no secrets though...just try to be happy, rested, eat right and workout. My dear, you got such gorgeous glowing skin. Whatever you use, keep using it!

Yeah, Coni and I will have to meet someday since we are not that far away. Love chatting with Coni too.

Coni,

Tell me which perfumes your getting. So much to choose from when you start at the beginning! lol.

I have been lying around a lot today. I came home and just did not feel well and can't stop coughing. My chest hurts from coughing so hard:( I am off to bed early since I have 4 grandchildren coming over in the morning. I am scheduled for P90X upper+ and abs core tomorrow. I need some energy.

Lora, I will have to check out those deoderants. I use the liquid Crystal deoderant that I buy at Target and it does not leave residue on my clothes. The only problem with it is it is wet and I really need to let it dry before I dress. It doesn't work quite as well as the antiperspirants though.

Conni, Lora is quite the enabler LOL. I love Lush and Aromaleigh. I have to check Aromaleigh forums every day and Sundays it is routine to check the new specials in the afternoons. Lush is just awesome. I do wish they had a store around here though as it takes a couple of weeks for stuff to arrive here from Canada.

Charlotte, I have gotten kind of spoiled with specialty soaps. It is hard for me to use the stuff I buy at the store here. I have even tried some soaps from bath and body and the body shop and did not like them as well after using the others. I have some Philosophy soap in here and I keep putting off using the other bar. It smells like the old musk scents or something.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.