Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Jan 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning my rotation called for Yoga X, but I did Cy-yo Spinning Fire workout 61" and burned 545 calories. I did the w/u and c/d on the ellipitical and the rest on the bike. I also did Yoga X with the music off option and listened to my Yoga Shakti soundtrack.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

Morning ladies, another rest day for me, I've got Bible Study on Sunday's.

Anne ~ Sorry to hear aobut your wrist, I hope it feels better soon.

Randi ~ Awesome job lifting heavier than Cathe, I'm not quite there yet. I can match her on some exercises but for the most part I have to go a little lower.

Have great workouts and a great day.

Morning ladies. I have total body on the chart for today. I will wrap the wrist and watch .. Feels better today.Hopefully just a strained muscle.

Yes, Randi.. Way to go Chickiee. You are looking like a hot chick. The men will be falling over you. Hopefully the right one.

Deb, how is FIL???
Been throuh these twice..Mom and dad. The 1st 9 days are crucial.. If he is ok then he will do fine.. Keep us posted.I know you are buisy.

Suz, i would puke at 190's. I never let me go above 170's.Were you running 12MPH??

Adina enjoy the rest day and bible school..
( you type dislexic like me). LOL..
I am a terrible typist..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Good morning ladies!

I'm debating on making today a rest day or doing upper body. I'm working on a top and I really want to get a lot done on it.

Lora - Great workout. Nice calorie burn!

Adina - Have fun at Bible study. I was in a Monday night one and I really need to get back. I miss it. The gal who runs it works at the college I work at and keeps "reminding" me to come back. :) I quit going when DH was gone at the FBI Academy for 3 months b/c it was too hard with the dogs and everything.

Storm - It's just that I have a higher HR than most peeps and since I was such a slacker on my vacation I don't think that helped. My aerobic capacity is a little on the sucky side right now. Plus I think my exercise-induced asthma contributes to it as well. I have issues! :p I was on the elliptical. Good luck with your wrist.

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz, get to it girl..

Oh last night the GSON plugged in my treadmill, put in the key and turned it on . Was walking at 3mph. He knew how to change the speed and pull the key to make it stop..
I about died..
4 yr, olds.
I think DH is 4 too..
www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Hi guys:)
So with the STS system you're going to need like a squat rack and leg press machine? Dammit! I wonder if you can still can use it
Today is leg endurance and cardio
Randi

Afternoon Maniacs,

Today is a rest day for me. Later I will need to decide what I am going to do next week. Do you think I should back off from heavy lifting for a week to gear up for the next rotation?

Randi - Way to go on the weights! I know how good that feels! Also I think Cathe has options on STS to do without a squat rack and a leg press! But it's kind of tough to spend that kind of money and think your missing out on something.x(. Haven't decided if I am going to purchase yet

Adina - enjoy your rest day. I take mine on Sunday as well. I go to church twice today. My bible study is on Tuesday mornings. T have to get up early to make that one.

Anne - Take care of that wrist! My wrists give me trouble big time when working out.

Suz - your crazy! I don't have a HRM, but feel if I was at 190 I would die!

Lora - you crack me up! That sleeping in is 3:30am!

Debbie - if you stop in, I hope your Dad is doing okay!

Have a great day!

Linda

Hi Linda:)
Thank's for the info. I'm sure or hopeing that she will have some modifications if you dont have that equiptment. But I still want the seriesx( }(

Hey Maniacs!!!

Finished X Total Body Workout. Going off to shower now. I am already getting better at the pushups and pullups. My traps are stiff and my back and obliques really feeling worked! Love this.

Suz,

I have only gotten to 173 bpm..my highest that I know of. I would have heart attack at 190.

It has been a busy day here today. Today was supposed to be a rest day or X Stretch. I did Keli Roberts Foam Roller Flexibility workout and Amy Bento 10 minute solution tone trouble zones stretch. Started with a terrible headache. I have had a stiff neck and headache a lot since starting these new workouts. Still not sure if it is the workouts or coincidence. I have not pre-ordered the new STS workouts yet. They are a lot of money and I think it is going to take a very long time to make them. To me that means the Bag workout promised may be on the back burner for a very long time and I am disappointed. I think I could use the STS series with my Bowflex though. Cathe always puts out quality workouts.

Lora, I just borrowed the Slim Series Express series. I am sending them back to my friend tomorrow. I liked the cardio core one and the way it kept your hr slightly elevated while doing standing core work. I do not think it is an intense cardio workout at all though. I would use it as an add on to other workouts myself or for a very light day.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.