Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Feb 17

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Cy-Yo Fire Spinning Workout. I'm starting to catch on to the way this instructor cues and having a better workout. He's not as specific as Coach Troy in Spinervals...so I used to miss his cues before. I had a decent workout...not great....as I'm a bit fatigued this morning. Workout was 50" and I burned 440 calories.

I also did Yoga for Athletes with Kim Fowler.

I started 10 days early and I've got a migraine. I had a particularly stressful work week and stress seems to bring TTOTM on early for me....works like a charm every time! LOL.

I think this will be my last week of P90X+. After this week, I'll do a recovery week and that will complete 2 months. I will probably want to do my Barry's when they come....so most likely this is what I'll do...unless I change my mind again. LOL.

We went to see Jumper yesterday and I thought it was good. I wasn't expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. At least it was an original idea and not like every other movie out there.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today will be P90X Total Body for me. Went out last night for dinner..disaster. Expensive restaurant and dh order the filet mignon ($28 a plate) The meat was raw and not med well. Took back..sliced off the big chunk of it and gave it back to him like that. Our tea tasted days old. Not going back. Thing is, we use to go all the time when we could and never had a problem. Got home and watched episodes of LOST.

Hope everyone has nice workouts. I am finially over this monster cold and when I did plyo's yesterday, I could of did it again..had tons of energy...BOUGHT TIME!!!!!

My weight is back up to 121. Found a bag of skittles in my sons room. Didn't read the package til this morning...46 friggin grams of sugar..no wonder my weight is up! That sucks! I won't do that again. I know better.

Good morning, today is my rest day. I will probably do a stretch tape later.

Lora, I have kind of let up on P90X+. This was week 7 for me. I am down to just doing some of the workout. I will be interested in your thought on the new Barrys workouts.

Charlotte, my dh would not have put up with that. He has sent steak back and he specifically tells them to give him a new one because if they recook it it drys it out. We all have those unthinking grab and eat the candy things. The consequences aren't good but it will go away:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good Morning:)
Last night was LM blast only and Imax combos only. I seems to be that LM the whole workout is kind of boring to me. today im doing BM2 abs S&H chest and tris. have a good day :)
Randi

Just back from Chilis. DH ordered a burger and it came back as a grilled chicken with mushrooms and swiss cheese sandwich. Then they bought back the burger with no mustard. They did take it off of our charge though. I was pretty good. I got Tilapia, with broccoli and rice. I did eat 2 pieces of fried cheese:( I didn't eat breakfast so I was way to hungry for going out.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Did 7.5 miles running yesterday morning. Today did 20 min of running intervals on treadmill then total body at the gym with KB and barbell. Workout was about 1.5 hours.

Now I'm gonna enjoy a V-Day dinner of filet mignon with mushroom risotto (fattening version of course :9 ) asparagus with lemon butter, crab cakes and a slice of cheesecake. DH is making all this. Hope it tastes good but he sure makes a mean risotto. I have not eaten this much in WEEKS so I'm looking forward to this. :9

Char- Sorry your dinner did not come out well.

Did you guys hear about the gov't approved restaurants and grocery stores to sell cloned meat?! What in the hell is going on? According to them the only thing wrong with cloned animals is they're mentally abnormal. Whatever...........

Hope you all have a great weekend! See y'all tomorrow

Lisa

Hi Everyone,

I've had a pretty busy day but good at that. I just finished doing 4DS Bootcamp premix cardio only, then did 4DS Kickbox abs then stretch. I'm sweating like no tomorrow, now going for a walk with dh just to get outside some!

Lisa - that's scary about the cloning. Guess this would be a good time for me to think vegeatian.?.

Charlotte - Sorry about your night out, maybe you can have a makeup one later.

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.