Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday Dec 23

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Spinervals Sprinting Machine...stopping at the cooldown and then I went upstairs and did Urban Rebounding Box n Bounce while listening to Papa Roach ..Getting Away with Murder. Workout with cooldown but no stretch was 75" and I burned 676 calories.

I also did Eion Finn's Pure & Simple Yoga. I still did not enjoy this as much as usual....so I have no idea what's wrong with me. Maybe I'll try a couple of stretch DVDs for a while and then try yoga again. You'd think I'd love my yoga on the weekends since I"m no longer doing it daily. Not sure what's going on here.

Diane Sue - it's Women's Health magazine...not Women's Fitness...just to clarify. I actually subscribed to it last night, as my DH doesn't always pick it up at the store .....since the issue I just read was Oct. and I have no other ones. I do make a similar salad at home...but with tart cherries, no pecans and no pears....with rasp vinag dressing. That champagne vinag is tart and sour...not sweet. The pecans are glazed...so it's more of a "treat" salad than an every day salad. I have no idea how they make the pears, as they are pink and soft. They call them poached. It's a very expensive salad, as well coming in at $12.95 and not a bit of meat in it!!

Have great days ladies. We're going to another movie today. I want to see Johhny Depp in the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, but the DH wants to go to the Will Smith movie.....so I'm not sure who'll win.

Have great workouts or rest days.

Morning. I am heading soon to do back shoulders and biceps..

I am popping vit c like crazy here. The cold is coming on and i am trying to stop it..

The crazy holidays are almost here.
I have a client that passed. I have to go do hair on x-mas eve. I can't believe they are showing her then.So sad.. She was pretty sick and on Dialasis, but a sweet lady..

My sis and her family are in from VA, so i may not be around much.
Take care all/..
Easy on the cookies..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Good Morning, today is my rest day. I may do some yoga though. I need to plan next week's workouts so I don't spend so much time looking at them trying to decide what I want to do. January I am starting using the P90X workouts again.

Lora, I usd to get womens health magazine. I need to check it out again. That salad sounds good. There is one I like from an older Muscle & Fitness Hers that has strawberries and pecans with chicken and spinach. It has a dressing that is lemon and not sweet. I have used that dressing recipe on other salads with fruit and nuts.

Anne, enjoy your company. I have been fighting a cold and sinus for 2 weeks now and all the vitamin C I have taken has not helped:( Hope you can get rid of yours soon.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good morning
My shoulders arre fried from yesterday}( This morning legs and cardio maybe abs again they arent as sore as i thought they would be from yesterday.
Got to open some gifts yesterday with my bro's family I got the Cathe Calender! New Nike tennis shoes, watch, VS gift card, Bare Essentials Rock Collection, VS lounge wear. Loved everything!!!!!
Have a great day
Randi

This morning I finally did some cardio. I used my new Imara HRM and it seemed to have been dead on the entire workout. Never lost my heart beat once. We'll see if this lucky streak continues...

My eating has been so off, but I'm ok with it for now. My body isn't handling this crap food too well. Today I will eat my clean foods, tomorrow as well, then on Christmas of course all bets are off. Looking forward to the New Year and cleaning up my act. For now, I will enjoy it.

I did Cardio Coach #4 and had a great workout. Legs kind of felt like lead, but I feel I did really well with this workout.

[font color=indigo]Cardi Stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]47 minutes
40 minutes in zone
296 calories burned
2.8 miles travelled
[/font]

Got lots of wrapping to do and I need to get this house cleaned. I'm glad I'm off tomorrow! Have a great day ladies! :)

Linda - When I do upright rows I do them with a wider grip. That puts less stress on the wrists. Play around with the placement of your hands and see, that should help.

Suz - I knew you'd love CC #7, that is truly addicting. I was going to do it this morning but didn't think I had it in me to run all that time.

Deb, my hr monitor is always all over the place. I try to go by it and how i am breathing..
Just don't want to over do and drop dead or something..

Where are the rest of you all today..
No workouts??
Shopping??
Eating Cookies???

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Hey Maniacs!!!

Back from Maryland. SIL can't cook...processed meatballs so ate mostly salad. Lovely visit with family. My brother is happy in his new marriage (second time around). I told him he is spoiled now. lol. Happy to see that. Had many laughs. Dh wanted to have pizza today. For some reason, not in the mood for it so had tuna fish instead with salad. Good for me!!! lol. Got to work abs today and some cardio. Weight is still down and I feel better.

Lora,

Beth didn't put much up. Glad. lol, but check this out...
www.kamasutra.com (I am getting the bed box) hehe

Hey Maniacs! Just finished CleanX and really got a great workout in.;) Burned like a gazillion calories. Listened to Classic Christmas music the whole time. Now, I have National Lapoons Christmas Vactation playing. I'm a dork, but ya'll know that already.:+

I'm planning on doing Core Synergistics in just a bit. I just polished off a large slice of homemade pizza and need to let that settle before I do all those banana roll thingys.

Also need to get some wrapping done. I have wrapped one thing yet.

Lora- Have fun at the movies, whatever you decide. I haven't gotten the new Colledge Catalog yet, but I'll look for you when I do.:)

Randi- Looks like you got some nice gifts there.:)

Diane Sue- I think you'd love a bike. They are so addicting. I'm lucky that I live close enough to mountains to just take off from the house and ride. It'll be fun having someone else doing P90X with me.:)

Char- Processed meatballs sound aweful! You just never know what's in them. Have fun with your cardio!

Anne- Sorry you still don't feel well. My biceps are the strongest either. My tris are much stronger.

Debbie- So happy your new hrm is working. My eating is not the best right now either. But, like you, I'm not to worried about it. It will for sure clean up soon.

Jeanette- Yes, I rode horses for years and then we got into the mules. We went on tons of mountain rides and people with mules have no fear. I was always scared on those rides. I was a member of the Sherriffs possee for a few years and was in a riding club. Did the poles and barrels etc. with my Arab/Quarter horse. Then I helped out with the 4H club around here and my daughter rode my mule in english (people loved to see that) and western, she also had a quarter horse and pony. We haven't had any horses or mules for about 6 years or so. I don't miss it much either. It was alot of work.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi ladies,

Quick check in for me. It was a rest day with supersets starting tomorrow! I have been busy cleaning and wrapping gifts in between church. Getting ready to head back to church now. I only have two more things to wrap, so tomorrow will be dedicated to cleaning this disgusting house of mine! And of course labeling the gifts I have wrapped!

Debbie - How high up to you bring the barbell on upright rows? It's when I bring it up to chest height and my wrists bend that really does them in. I will play around with the grip, try going even wider.

Have a great evening and talk to you tomorrow.

Linda

I ended up doing Ana & Ravi's Yoga anti arthritis segment, then I did Spinerval's Flexible Warrior Athletic warrior Run segment. I coughed and coughed through the anti arthritis segment. Doesn't work well with a cold. I am not sure I like all of the breathing segments. My arms were tired when I was done. I think I like regular yoga better than Kundalani. I thought maybe it would help me relax more. I usually do yoga and want to get up and go do something LOL I do like the set and the music on this. I really do want to like it. I have been crocheting most of the day. I do not think I will get the Strawberry Shortcake doll done for Christmas. Every detail is crocheted. I crocheted the hat and now I need to crochet the hat band and a whole bunch of strawberries. I really did want to finish it for dd and give it to her for Olivia Scarlet for Christmas:) Can you tell she is a big fan of Gone With the Wind?? She is not due till March. The shower is in January so I do have time.

My first meal was some more of the Fitness RX almost no fat soup with lentils and barley.
Lunch was the same.
Later I had some pumpkin, banana, flaxseed bread 2 slices
Dinner was one of my soup mixes no meat. Just seasoning, tomatoes, added onions and no salt tomatoes. I added some corn tortillas I crisped up in the oven and fat free sour cream.
I guess it was a high carb day LOL I do that sometimes. I think it kind of leaves my body guessing.

Dallys, I am looking forward to a P90X rotation. The first time was so great. It really motivated me to grab my gym in a box and work on the nutrition.

Randi good workout.

Debbie, still have not purchased CC 7. I feel like once I purchase it I have to do ! LOL. For some reason the treadmill causes my Plantar Fasciitis to flare so I only jump on it once in awhile. I don't want to have to start over on the treadmill but may have to.

Charlotte, sounds like you had a nice time with your brother.

Linda, glad you got your presents wrapped. I did not make it to church today because of weather and distance. I do wish I could have been there.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.