Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sunday 8-3

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster - intervals on Rebounder followed by Mitch's Mix & Melt cardio. Workout was 74" and I burned 594. I am dragging today. Couldn't get my HR up very high.

I also did Yoga to the Rescue for Back Pain - few postures....but feel like I need more yoga. Will try to do some later....but not sure if I will since I do better getting everything done in the AM.

Have great workouts everyone.

Wake up sleepy heads :cool:

Lora: You always kick butt, love how you throw in Yoga, nice work, girl!;)

This morning I did, BM2 double upper body. My arms are shaking:rolleyes:

Back:
Double Arm Roll:
10/15
Pull Overs:
15/20
Seated Flyes:
10/8

Chest:
Decline Push-up
(used perfect push-ups)
Wide Push-up
16/16
Chest Flyes:
15/20

Shoulders:
Seated Military Press:
8/10
Arm Circles & Lat Raises:
5/5

Biceps:
Hammer Curls:
15/15
Concentration Curls:
In & Out Curls:
15/10
(for my next round of CC, I did these, I hate CC I never feel it)

Triceps:
Dips w/5lb db one leg up
32/32
(each side felted that real good)

DB Overhead Ex:
Kick backs:
5/5

Abs:
(got me good)

Last edited:
Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Didn't get to Butts and Guts yesterday...letting myself get involved in this and that and ran out of time so went so lo again. Here is what I did:

Squats 200# 3/6
ATG Squats 120# 3/8 (felt a tinge go thru my left leg when going all the way down a few times..eekk..must be the bionic chips causing sparks and such.
Leg Ext90# 3/10!!!!!!!!! Best ever
Deads 120# 3/8

Should have done lunges too, but no time. Really been neglecting the abs..got to do that today..no exceptions. Gonna make salsa and zucchini bread again. Already made some last week. My tomatoes keep on coming so I use them up this way by making salsa.

Great workouts, girls!!!

Today is my rest day. Yay!!! It's so nice out. Yesterday and today are just perfect summer days.

Ally - Start the rotation whenever you want. Take the rest day whenever you need. Shouldn't be a problem. Have fun with it!

Lora - If you need any Avon, let me know today or tomorrow morning the latest. Thanks!

Teddygirl - Nice workout. I may do that premix this week. I'm going to do two upper body's and one lower using B&G or L&G. Looking forward to it!

Char - Holy crap on the 200# squats. You are an animal!!!

Have a great day everyone!

I just finished abs, Hell! I didn't know that the abs workk was double too, EEK

Char: NIceeeee:D 120, girl you are an animal, Nicccccce job! Got my head on right, eating has been so much better, heck just finished eating PP topped with tuna. Wait! in tuna I mixed tbsp of Lf Helllmann's, mustard & 1/2 tbs of sweet relish. It was good or I was straved:eek:

Debbie: Enjoy your rest day:) I'd like to order too, how'd you handle that. I need the eye cream for me baaaaaaaaaags.

Meg: 4 lbs that's good. :D

I need to get started with my day my appt is a mess, ttyl

Happy sunday maniacs!

Char, impressive weights 120 for deadlifts, that blows me away. abwork is torture, I always blow it off

Teddy- -you go girl, doubles?

GS is up for me today on the new rotation

Meg, 4 lbs! cool.

Lora -nice calorie burn/ do you just add your own intervals in for the rebounder

Pebbles nice job on the pull ups! I just got a pull up bar, and DH is supposed to install it today. I don't think I can even do one unassisted, but we shall soon see.

Have great workouts all!

Amber

Amber: nice job with SE, isn't that workout awesome. BTW, repeat only mean to do that segment again, OUUUUCH! Have fun with GS I like the rotation you are doing. Have a wonderful day ;o)

Teddy.. yes the repeat screen means repeat, but it sure seems like the next segment was a repeat, so I was confused thinking does it mean do it 3 times? It's the combo with the lunges to the front, then back and pivot. I could be really confused too!
Amber

Amber: You repeat only twice, yes it is the one with the lunges, actually it's the entire workout, go and look, you are repeating the one you finished, hope that make sense. I love the repeat. Well I'm out of here going to Wal Marts low on turkey burger and need coffee. Have a great day all!

Toasty - what was the verdict on your DH? I didn't see you post about it.

Amber - No I just modify the current intervals on the Rebounder. It works pretty well....especially after you learn how to do them on the Rebounder.

Deb - I wasn't sure if I was too late or not. I will let you knw. I have to get money together.

Leg Day..

I decided I was going to go moderate today to give my heavy strength training a rest (I heard that if you dont you could risk injury.. so I thought id mix it up).. so I dropped the weight a little and increased the reps..

Squats X 3
Statics X 2
Plies X 5
Walking BB Lunges X 2
Lying Hamstring Curls X 3
Glute Raises X 2
Low End Deadlifts X 3

Lite day.. however I hurt my left butt cheek :( with the statics.. I have a problem doing anyting left-leg dominant so I have to liten the weight for these types of exercises.
I litened the weight 20 lbs from what I have been doing so I could bang out a few more reps.. and I hurt myself.. grr..
BUT I did the lite day so that I wouldn't be sore and ready for the heavy again next week before I go away for the weekend..
ever notice how much of a pain it can be to plan a routine around a vacation? I have to make sure everything gets in right before I go so it'll be due again right when I get back :D

Hey peeps! Did a 2hr.+ mountain bike ride today (went to Torrey, Ut, same as in my picture trail, except I don't have that up yet, duh.). Was really fun and I worked it! Felt strong considering I've backed off on the biking a bit since it's been so hot. We also went to a Music Festival while we were there. Dh and I had a great weekend together:p. Dh and I could not believe how out of shape most people at the festival were (ya just couldn't help but notice!). You really notice that kinda thing when you go to a festival or a fair, or Wal-mart... ROFL... Lawdy!

Great workouts everyone! Talk tomorrow.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.