HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS SEPT 8

Today I did TF 30 and then some shoulders and tris.

Debbie, did you see my post about the rotation you are starting and if you would willing to post it?

I need to get my pic on here guess I will have my kids help me do that:)

Gm ladies- yesterday, I copied Cheryl & did BM2 timesaver cardio. Lately, step workouts have been kicking my tail. I started out w/ the 6" riser but had 2 drop down on the blasts. With is up w/that? Also, my neck is better-I pulled something over the weekend...,anyway :rolleyes:

Roselyn - I did see your request for the rotation. Its at home and I'm still not quite sure of the exact way to do it. Once I figure it out I'll post it.

Theresa - Ok about the Men's M&F rotation. I'll have to go home and see if I still have that mag. I doubt it. :( I emailed Char but haven't heard back from her.

Today was a rest day. I had a bad heachache last night and the after effects this morning. Just felt like I was in a fog. Since this is my recovery week I decided to just rest. I'll do cardio tomorrow, Friday and Saturday. Hopefully....

Roselyn - You make me want TF.

Theresa - Glad your neck feels better. A stiff neck is horrible.

Debbie - Sorry about the headache. Hope your day improves!

This morning I did LIC Total Body (Something) Premix. It was good workout, except my shoulder was bothering me a bit more today. Oh well, only 7 workouts away from surgery....:confused:

Good morning -

Just hung onto my butt yesterday :confused: Usually, if I have cramps I just work out anyway. Not yesterday. Not a good day. Better enough today (I guess). Wrote out an interval workout with all out cardio and a few strength rounds thrown in to give myself a chance to recover a little. It's similar to one I pulled together before, with a few new moves from Budokon and some different bodyweight exercises. It looks tough. Woo hoo [?] - Will give it my best.

Roselyn - Would love to see a pic of you. Always nice to have a face to connect with a friend on line. (Listen to me talk -- me, with my tree :p Very cool tree though, I think ;) ) Good workout as usual :)

Theresa - VERY glad your neck is better :) - WTG on getting through BM2 -- regardless of the number of risers ;)

Debbie - Headaches can take it out of you. Glad you're resting and hope you feel better :)

Linda - Sure will be good to have the surgery behind you, huh? Hope the shoulder doesn't bother you the rest of the day. Nice workout.

Hi Cheryl, Diane Sue, Hermia, Lora ... Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Have a good day.

Lori

My day has been so different than expected. My alarm volume was turned all the way down(probably by 1 grandbaby) So, instead of 4:30 I was woke at 6 by dh alarm. So I got in there and did the w/up to STS meso 3 week 1 legs and decided there was no time for that before I had to leave to get the girls and take them to ...school. I then did MMA boxing. With w/up the workout was 27 minutes and calories burned was 199 Max HR 163. After getting home I sucked down coffee and did Meso 3 legs 63 minutes 308 calories and added the Extended stretch 14 minutes 34 calories. Total time 1 hr 44 minutes and calories burned 541. Got to do better tomorrow:) Oh and then dh called and we went to lunch and Java Daves. Need to clean house as tomorrow will be busier.

Roselyn, I had a Turbo Fire Hiit planned today but things were not going as planned and my brain was foggy so didn't get it in. Nice workout:)

Debbie, I hope you enjoy your rest day and feel ready for whatever you have planned for tomorrow. I hate those darn headaches:mad: They zap the life out of you.

Linda, I bet you would like Turbo Fire. I like that there are so many shorter opions and I get my HR up and burn lots of calories:D
So, it's the countdown :) I would rather try to not think about it myself. My stomach would be in turmoil. You will be fine.

Theresa, it is funny because 2 years ago I would not have lowered my bench height below 8 inches. But, I tell you it is so much better for the knees and calorie burn is pretty much the same. Now I wonder what I was thinking LOL

Lori, I am glad the cramps are better. Nice workout plan. Let us know how the workout is:)

Hey everyone!

No time to post to everyone, but I will definitely try to make more time tomorrow. I'm still working on the house stuff.....argh....:confused:

Today was Muscle Max - nice burn!! I'm feeling some soreness already.

It looks like everyone is kicking butt with workouts today.

I will post to everyone tomorrow - promise!! :)

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.