HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS SEPT 2

Today I did Hiit 30, STS disc 14 legs and TF abs 10, had a good workout, done for the day and it is not even 7. I was up about 4 today. Got to bed early slept great and hopped out of bed. Have a great day everyone.

Quick check as I have to run out the door to go grocery shopping. I'll be back later for personals.

Scheduled my surgery yesterday for September 17th.

Today I did Lauren Brooks Sculpt & Condition and yesterday was KCM Bootcamp Cardio Premix.

Today was cardio and I had a really hard time getting up this morning. I almost just went back to bed but then knew I wouldn't get my cardio in later so I just sucked it up and did it. I picked 4DS Kickbox, which is a stupid workout, didn't like it at all and then I added on the Power Drill from Cardio Kicks. Not a great calorie burn and I hardly broke a sweat. Oh well, it's better then nothing.

I also did the ab work from Pyramid Upper Body. Haven't done that one in a long time. Hate the planks at the end. I just cannot do them all the way through.

CARDIO STATS:
51 minutes total
10 minutes below zone
25 minutes in zone
16 minutes above zone
365 calories burned
BOO!!!

I get a better calorie burn doing a walk on my treadmill. Was bummed about this but like I said, at least I did something.

Nice workout Roselyn :D

Linda-is that Lauren 1 or 2? I have been contemplating her wo's. Does she have a seperate section on just form pointers? I want to get as proficient as possible at explaining things to others. My sister's bday is the 17th, good luck w/ the surgery. Will they being doing it arthroscopically?

Debbie-that sounded like me yesterday, but way to go on getting it done anyway :D

Yesterday I did the cardio portion from KCM's Circuit Burn. It was plyo-ish moves and shadow boxing, I finished w/ a stretch from Annette Fletcher's DVD.

This morning I woke up and my legs feel like bricks again AND I have achiness in my collar bone area......wth?

Roselyn, nice job with the workout, and all by 7! I must say, I never hop out of bed, and deeeeeefinitely not at such an early hour!

I hope your surgery goes well, Linda.

Yesterday I did Amy's A-Team Bootcamp way late...didn't start till almost 10:30. I really need to be on more of a early morning waking up pattern, so that didn't help, but fortunately today I don't have to leave for work till one. Still, lots to do before then and I won't be home till late, so there won't be a workout today.

My headache finally left:D I did not take the allergy medicine and that seemed to get rid of it. This morning I did STS Mesocycle 2 Week 1 Disc 15, 55 minutes, 237 calories. Then I did Turbo Fire Fire 45, 45 minutes,360 calories. I finished off with STS Extended stretch 15 min 42 calories. Total workout time was 1 hr 55 minutes and calories burned was 639.

Debbie, you are right, at least you did something. I like 4DS Kickbox. I usually like to do it and add something to it. The warm up seems to take forever though. I never burn many calories with it no matter how hard I try to intensify it.

Theresa, I think both Lauren's workout 1 & 2 have a form pointer segment. I think there is a website with form pointer clips that she does. I would have to look.

Linda, good for you getting that surgury scheduled. Hopefully everything will be so much better when you are all through it.

Debbie - I so agree that 4DS Kickbox sucks. There's nothing to it! Nice job doing something!

Theresa
- That was Lauren's first and it has a separate form pointer section. Do you know who you are doing your KB cert with? And yes, the surgery will be done arthro (what you said) unless it worse than they think and they have to open it up.

Hermia
- I haven't done A-Team Bootcamp in forever.

DianeSue - Glad you are not dealing with a headache today!

Hi Everyone!!

I'm completely overheated today - no A/C at work and it's 95 out! :mad:

I was able to get most of KP&C done this morning, and then did abs from B&G. I have been trying really hard to eat clean today...so far, so good.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Cheryl

Roselyn - Nice job getting it all done before 7! You go!!! :eek:

Linda - Good luck to you, my friend. I sure hate to hear you need surgery. I hope it's not too invasive. What is your recovery time before you can start working out again? Do you know yet?

Theresa - Sorry to hear about your achyness again. WTH??? Isn't that irritating not knowing what is causing these aches and pains. I hope it gets better for you!

Hermia - Hi! :)

Diane Sue - Yea, I'm not too fond of the 4DS cardio workouts. Looks like you had another kick butt workout! Nice going!

Cheryl - Nice workout! Yuck on the no A/C. It's hot here again today too. Tomorrow it's suppose to cool off. Looking forward to it! Fall - BRING IT ON!

Thanks for the link Diane Sue.

Hermia-10:30 is late to start a DVD :D But good work getting it done.

Cheryl-I would be on the verge of homicide w/o AC.....I hope that gets fixed NOW :eek:

Debbie-I finally figured out it was the shadow boxing from yesterday.....I didn't think I was going at it that hard, but I guess I was. :D

Lori-have a safe trip picking up the kiddo.

Linda-I really want to get the AOS certification but I need to do the TRX and possibly a cycling certification to save up some money to go to it. They have been as close as Austin, TX otherwise I will have to fly to the east coast....I looked at the Dragon Door HKC and RKC one, but I am NOWHERE near ready for that yet :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.