HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS, SEPT. 12TH

Good Morning,

Going to a wedding today. It's about a 2 hour drive from here -- hoping to be back by mid to late afternoon. Yesterday, I did Cardio Fusion and Budokon Flow and Flexibility. Good workouts, except there were a lot of interruptions :confused: Depending on when we get back and what DS wants to do, I hope to at least get in back and triceps this evening.

Hermia - Saw your post yesterday. Your schedule looks as busy (if not more so) than last year. I think you've done very well with workouts, considering :D Hopefully as you get used to it, you'll feel like you have more time -- or a sense of how to fit some time for yourself in.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Lori

Today was a rest day but I felt energetic and did a Hiit 25 TF, so just a little cardio to get my day going, still trying to figure out what kind of rotation I want to start tomorrow. Happy Sunday.

Today was a rest day. I got up early to go pick up my grandson. We went to church and then out for lunch. This afternoon I worked on printing up my weight workouts. I printed two of the Plyo Legs workouts so I could do one this week and one next week. I will see how I feel with P90X+ this week. Just seeing how it feels. I have doms in my triceps after Friday's Meso 3 workout. I used 22# for the crossbody triceps.
I still have not received Amy's new workouts. I am hoping to incorporate them as part of my cardios this week along with Turbo Fires.

Roselyn, I wish I could help with a good workout rotation but right now I am trying to find one myself. I was thinking that maybe Slow and Heavy one bodypart a day along with Hiit and plenty of other cardio might work. I would like to increase some of my weight increments. Right now most of my days do not allow for as long of workouts without me doing without sleep. I think that would probably defeat what I am trying to gain.

Lori, what is Budokon?? Is it yoga or something else. The name makes me thing meditation but what do I know LOL I guess I could do a search.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.