HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS SEPT 11

Remembering all the lives lost on this sad anniversary.

Today I did Imax2 and had a good workout, I will tell you that doing Insanity and Turbo Fire has put my endurance through the roof.

Looking to start a new rotation on Monday any suggestions or rotations any of you are starting.

This moning I did Kelly's Circuit Burn Cardio and leg premix 33 minutes 238 calories Max HR 162. Then I did Turbo Fire Hiit 20, 20 minutes 151 calories and MAx HR 163. That is it. Got to go to our town even in a little bit. Total calories 389 workout time 53 minutes.

I can't believe this marks the 9th anniversary of 911. How truly sad and life changing that event was. Prayers to the families of those lost.

Linda - So sorry to hear your shoulder is giving you such pain. Nice job on the workout, though!

Lori - Too cool on Robert Plant's new CD. Looking forward to it. I've always like his music, especially solo. Thanks for the heads up. And I'm sure my body would get accustomed to yoga again, it doesn't usually take me long to get my stamina back for stuff like that. I just need to start doing it again.

Theresa - I like your idea of doing 30 min. of cardio and 30 min. of yoga, but right now I think I need more cardio. Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I do need to incorporate it. I think that will help alot with my muscular tightness.

Cheryl - When do you usually wrap up your camping season? I'm so sorry to see this summer come to an end. It's been a great one weather-wise.

Diane Sue - Your plan for next week sounds great! I'm looking forward to my new rotation as well. Nice workout, yesterday, too!

Roselyn - Nice workout yesterday! I bet you are sore today! :eek:

Roselyn - :D - about your stamina. Can't tell you how many times I've almost purchased Insanity. Hearing so much consistently good feedback about Turbo Fire doesn't help, either. Would you favor one above the other? Anyway. Must be a great feeling. I've seen some vast improvements in mine as well - but can only imagine what sticking with those programs has done for yours. Well done. You surely earned your improvements.

Diane Sue - Nice workout this morning :D. Have you noticed anything like Roselyn mentioned? I haven't heard our town is even having an event today, but the first thing I saw on my home page was a picture of the building. Something haunting about that.

Debbie - It amazes me how many musicians from when I was younger are still out there creatiing new stuff. I remembered you liked Robert (btw, we need a new trivia question;) ). Also remember how quickly your body snaps back (stamina wise) with different fitness aspects -- thinking about the push-ups from STS :D It is hard to find time to fit everything in, though. That is for sure.

Can't think of anything to add to other's reflections about today. Leaves me a bit speechless. Sending out some prayers for all the lives it touched. Cardio today and I can't decide :confused: Will probably go with Cardio Fusion. Haven't done that one in quite awhile. Used to do it all the time (one of those).

Hi to all who follow -

Lori

I have been sending prayers all day to those people that have lost loved ones 9/11. These things should not have to happen.

Lori, I do think that my endurance is so much better after Turbo Fire and what I have done with Insanity. I pull out workouts that used to be hard to get through that seem easy. I really need to go back and hit Insanity again. Right now I feel I need to go back and increase my strength.

Debbie, it will be interesting to see what you do. Yes, it is easy to bounce back to where we were. Thank goodness for muscle memory.

Roselyn, I don't know what to tell you on the workout plans. I am hoping to push myself to fit in Hiits with the weight workouts. I keep trying to find ways to hit everything but still get the 600 calorie a day goal in less time. But, we will see how that goes.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. It's been a rather busy week for me with my final school (I teach at 4 schools, counting my online classes) starting up this last week. Anyway, I can't recall if I checked in at all this week. I haven't worked out much, but here's what I did:

Wednesday: Circuit Blast (I don't usually work out before work, but that day I did, and I'm glad, because otherwise I wouldn't have had a workout at all till Friday).

Friday: Yoga class

Saturday: PLB

I really wanted to get another yoga class in, but it didn't happen. Oh wells!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.