Hardcore Fitness Maniacs For Saturday May 10

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

I have an early appt eye appt...so not much time to work out today. Would have taken a rest day, but I didn't feel some of my workouts were up to par this week...so I figured I'd do a little something.

I did Leslie's 4 Really Big Miles (only miles 3-4). I did the running on the Rebounder. This was only a moderate workot with my HR staying around 75-78% of max. I finished off with Amy's 15 minute stretch. Really could have used a whole heck of a lot more stretching! I'll be glad to have a regular weekend with no doctors appointments!

Have great rest days or workouts everyone.

Diane Sue - I tried putting that Warped Speed Fat Loss book on CD and it says it's copy protected and won't transfer. I'll have to try putting TT on CD and see if that works. I feel a Lush order coming on. My stock of bubble bars and bath bombs is dwindling. I really wish they'd bring back some of their older shower gels. I don't like the new ones and I need some.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!!

Today is my back and bicep day. I am feeling crampy and such as TTOM is coming so not sure how I am gonna do.

Work is still going good. Lady I work with likes to take things slower and I want to learn everything NOW. lol. She has told me to "chill". hehe. I am getting alot of things down. Still terrified of the phones...alot of lines and I don't want to disconnect anyone or tell someone the wrong things.

Anyhoo, have a great weekend and early HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mothers and grandmothers as I probably won't be on computer tomorrow.

I slept in this morning. Today is cardio, abs, and some stretch/yoga. Not sure what I will do yet:)

Lora, I really am looking forward to my lush order. Villainess is supposed to be coming out with some bath bombs. It says coming soon on her site. I think they are close in price to Lush but her shipping is not as much. Wish Lush didn't take so long to get here and didn't have the high shipping. I always try to do a large order when I purhase from them. I thought I was going to get free shipping this time but the coupon ended the last of April. That makes no sense that you can't copy the book you paid for. What if you wanted to take it and have it printed.

Charlotte, have a Happy Mothers Day tomorrow:D My family is coming over after church but I am sure I will be here sometime.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Well, again I woke up not wanting to workout at all. But again, once I got started I had a killer workout. What is up with that???? Weird.

1:10 rest between each set except calf work, that was 1 minute rest

[font color=indigo]QUADS[/font]
Squats:
65# - 12 (warmup)
[font color=blue]95# - 8/8/8
***These felt good. Went parellel with each set.
[/font]

Leg Press:
160# - 8/8/8/8 (up 10#)
[font color=blue]***These felt awesome. Very good weight for this exercise. Initial push is a struggle but one I got going it felt good.[/font]

Hack Squats:
95# - 8/8/8/8 (up 5#)
[font color=blue]***These felt good too. Got a good glute burn.[/font]

[font color=indigo]HAMSTRINGS[/font]
Elevated SLDL's:
90# - 8/8/3 (up 5#)
[font color=blue]***As you can see with the last set I quit. I felt a pull that I didn't like so I just stopped it. 2nd set went very well and I even went down to where the weights touched the ground. Probably not a smart move on my part. I paid for it with set 3. I'm ok, though.[/font]

[font color=indigo]CALVES[/font]
Leg Press Machine Calf Raises:
150# - 20 (F)
150# - 20 (O)
150# - 20 (I)
150# - 20 (F)
[font color=blue]***Did 4 sets because these just felt so good. :)[/font]

That is all...

Hope you all have a great day. DH and I will be riding our motorcycles. It's beautiful here but a bit chilly.

Char - Glad you like your job so much. That is awesome

I probably won't checkin tomorrow since I have a rest day, so for all your mother's out there [font color=red]HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!![/font]

Debbie,

I've been looking at the "Rotation Forum" and see how much you are helping people. You are awesome lady! You spend so much time answering questions.

I have a suggestion, either you get your own Forum from SNM or use this "Check-ins & Challenges" thread and call it "Fitness Freak Q&A" or of course whatever you choose to name it. I bet you will get tons of questions for you to answer. I'll be one of them.

You have proved that you are an important part of these threads and I for one would love to see you permanently with your very own Forum. If that can't be possible, then the "Fitness Freak Q&A" would be the route to go.

I would love to bring it up on "Open Discussion", "Suggestions", "Ask Cathe" if you like, or any place just to get the ball rolling.

What do you think? You are truly needed here and you have a gift. Shouldn't you be a personal trainer or something?

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

I finished my workout. I did Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 through the abs segment, then I did Tracey's Core Blast standing, bench, floor, and floor planks, finished with Shiva's Yoga Shatki lunge, inversion and supine segments. We just came back from eating at a local resaurant that has a varied menu but specializes in sea food. I had charbroiled Tilapia with a salad and broccoli:9

Janey, Debbie really does seem to help a lot of people. She is a great motivator isn't she:) ?

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

To all the Hardcore Fitness Maniacs.

Yes Debbie is an inspiration, along with all you ladies. I always look forward to reading your thread and you daily workouts. You are all excellent.

Thank you for all your dedication.

Laura in the UK.

:)

Hi Everyone

I just had to chime also and say I never miss a day reading the Hardcore posts.

Thanks from me also for your dedication, it sure gets me going.

I've gotten so many great new ideas from all of you especially in the nutrition department. I am getting awesome results.

Thank You all so very much!
:)

Chrissy

I also read this post every single day. All of you are awesome! I get so much info from you ladies. I miss not being here sometimes, but I'm just not as good as you are YET (about being in tip top shape). One day perhaps. However, I do know that I'm welcome here anytime, and that means a lot to me.

Hope Debbie gets my message. Since it is during the weekend she may miss it. Will someone pass the message along to her?

Take care,

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.