Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Saturday June 7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

I got done working out a bit ago....but I've got to put groceries away....so I'll be back to report soon. Just wanted to get this thread started.

Toasty - I have small fingers too. My ring is a 5 point something...not quite as small as yours....but small. I still haven't got mine yet. It had to get sent to the manufacturer for sizing......and they told me 10 days which has turned into a month already and the ship date they got isn't till the end of the month. I'm quite upset. Big rings look big on my fingers too...but I like the bling!! I'm a diamond whore! I ended up with a little over a carat round diamond in my setting cuz I inherited it from an Aunt that passed........so I've got that with some little diamonds set around it plus the new one I have coming is a carat total of little diamonds that go all around the platinum band! I can't wait...cuz together ....it's zeee bling bling!!! This dude at work bought his girlfriend a $500 bracelet from Tiffany's for no freakin' reason yesterday. He was showing it to all of us in the office. Where were these dudes when I was dating??? Oh....that's right, I always went for the "bad boys".....what the f#@k was I thinking??????? Oh...that's right...I wasn't thinking!
PS. got my Carnivale Diabolique BPAL order. So far, I'm liking Torture Queen, Inez, Dyan Moon (quite lovely) and the Esheth Zenum (or whatever the heck it is) ones..........more later.

Today is my WSFL Recovery Day.......so I did cardio with my HR in the 50-60% range that he recommends..........Yikes....I don't even feel like that was cardio dude!!

I did Mindy's new Gliding 15" the DAnce portion followed by Denise Austin's Indoor Walk. Cardio was 60" with 10" stretch at the end (Denise ...laugh if you will....is particularly good for these great 10 min. stretches at the end of her cardio. I burned 330 calories. At 50-60% of max, my HR was only at 95-110 on my monitor and I did go slightly over from time to time. But...geez...that hardly feels like cardio. I guess I shouldn't have that piece of chocolate I wanted at the movies later!

I also did Living Room Yoga - Twist and Bend. YOY, am I freakin stiff! I can't believe it. Alwyn's program must be killing my lower body with all that heavy weight. I also could't muster the energy to do the sun salutations! I'm such a wimp these days. Hope I have more energy tomorrow.

Speaking of food....these ladies at work are the WORST to be around. The one part-timer, brings in goodies every time she comes to work. Yesterday, she brought me a brownie and a couple other days cookies! I've been eating them too! I'm so bad! I'm not really sure where my weight is right now...as I'm super bloated. I had to take pain meds that bloat the heck out of me for a week when we got home from Vegas...as the long trip killed my injury. I won't know my true weight until the meds get out of my system and the water retention goes down. It should take about 7 days (from past experience). So I'm not sure how much I gained on vacation.

Have great days everyone. Off to eat my shredded wheats with dried cranberries and then get my bath with my Lushie bath bomb.

Morning maniacs! It's raining out so I'm not sure if we'll get a ride in today or not. Hopefully it'll clear up. I lost 4 lbs. this week and the only thing I did different was that I switched to drinking coffee instead of tea in the mornings. WTF? I even put cocoa and creamer in my coffee! I did work extra hours working, but don't feel like my eating was any different. Hey, if coffee is going to do the trick, I'm all for it!! Oh Crap, now I just jinxed myself.:+

Lora- Nice workout by the way. Maybe not as intense as you like, but probably good for you. I bought "red carpert ready" and printed it out yesterday. I'll start reading it here in a bit. I bought the valslides last week, so I just may give this a try.

ETA: Char, that picture of your DH pinching that naked lady in the picture cracked my up! Was that in you motel room? Hilarious!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good Morning!

Today is my REST day! So hubby and I are painting our bathrooms and he's gonna go to the gym and work out while I relax by the pool waiting on him! LOL

Lora - you always have great workouts and are really committed to get them in even when you have bad days and don't really feel like it. How do you do it???
You seem to be so much happier with your new job and I'm glad for you. Still haven't figured out my MIO. UGH!!!

Dally's - Hopefully it will quit raining so you can go do what you enjoy most which seems to be biking! Let me know how you like the Valslides if you get a chance to do those today.

Have a great day ladies! Hi to everyone that follows!!!

Good morning. I hope all of you are having a pleasant weekend. I shortened my workout today. DH and I are going to go out and some things together:) I did Kelly Coffey's Cardio Kick Step Boxing and repeated the core work. I wore my weighted gloves and used 3# dumbbells for the core work. I burned 530 calories, 55% fat. My hr was in the lower end today. High was 141-low was 117.

Dallys, I am trying to cut the morning coffee LOL I am down to 1 cup with caffeine. I usually do decaf the rest of the day anyway. It may be helping with your weight loss. Then again maybe it is the bike rides since weather is warming up.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Had an excellent workout this morning. Had lots of energy and actually wanted to do leg work. Wanted to do more (leg extensions) but my right knee started to hurt for some stupid reason. It's ok now so I have no clue what that was all about.

1:30 minutes rest between each set

[font color=indigo]QUADS[/font]
Squats:
85# - 12/12/12
[font color=blue]***These felt good, went parellel.[/font]

Suicide Squats:
45# - 25
[font color=blue]***Should have went a bit higher with this. Got a great burn with the last 5 reps.[/font]

Leg Press Station:
150# - 12/12/12
[font color=blue]***This is where my knee started to hurt. After the 3rd set my right knee started talking to me.[/font]

[font color=indigo]HAMSTRINGS[/font]
Elevated SLDL's:
85# - 10/10/10
[font color=blue]***Good weight, these felt good.[/font]

[font color=indigo]SHOULDERS[/font]
Overhead Barbell Press:
55# - 12/10/10
[font color=blue]***Good weight for these as well.[/font]

Wide Grip Upright Rows:
45# - 12/12/12
[font color=blue]***These really gave me a great burn. Decided to not do shrugs since this really worked my traps as well.[/font]

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
15's - 15/15/15
[font color=blue]***Concentrated on the movement and went slowly.[/font]

[font color=indigo]CALVES[/font]
4DS Calf work

[font color=indigo]ABS[/font]
Cardio & Weights ab work

That is all... Took about 1 hr. 10 min. so not too bad with all that I did.

Have a great weekend. I'm done now until Monday.

Dallys- I think Valerie WAters is gifted. I did both of her Action Hero workouts from her Blog and thought they were excellent. I'm planning on Doing Red Carpet REady in the near future.........or distant future....as well as Afterburn, etc. She's pretty good at working the core effectively from what I've seen.

Hey Maniacs!!!

Just got done with our auction so my garage is finially more spacious..FIL's property stuff finially out of there!

Gonna workout my legs today at some point. Dh's birthday..43 today.

Lora,

I am not much of a jewelry person, but the ring is lovely and now I feel like I want to get my nails done. Your rings sound lovely. I think I need to stop buying perfumes for a bit....running out of space. lol.

Bionics,

So you like that picture? hehe. Yes, that was in our first room. I told Dh to do that. lol.

So.....I just got back from Buckle. Went to buy a Sinful Tee shirt and ended up buying wayyyy toooo much....including a pair of Sinful Jeans for $190!! I think I've lost my freakin' mind. They are sooooo cool though. They have leather crosses on the back pockets and little leather crosses down the leg on the left. They are really rockin' roll cool! Only...they fit me at my current weight....so if I lose...they'll be too big. Yikes. Got a couple Sinful tee's also. I just love Sinful Brand. Here's the website if you're not familiar with their clothing. Affliction is the men's line and Sinful is the women's line. The jeans are on the website, however, you can't really see the leg detail on the ones online. They are also only $183 on the website!! I like the ones with the wings on the back too. Their tee's rock! It's all I buy any more.

http://www.afflictionclothingstore.com/store

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.