Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Saturday June 14

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I couldn't do a normal rest day cuz I was bad yesterday and finished off the week with a piece of chocolate cake.....where else??? at work!!!

I did cardio keeping my HR in the 70-78% range. I did Prevention's Walk it Off and Biggest Loser Cardio. Workout was 57" and I burned 436 calories.

I also did Living Room Yoga - Lenghten and STrengthen...50" and finished it off with rolling out my upper back on my foam roller for a few minutes. These pushups and pullups are KILLING my upper back and injury. I'm almost ready to give up the program.....but I'll keep pushing, suck it up and suffer in pain. I get so mad that I have these neck/shoulder issues.

We're going to the Dollar Theatre today to see 88 Minutes. I also have to go over Mom's to make up sample perfume oil packs since I got my new Carnivale Diabolique bottles in.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Diane Sue - Thanks for the info on the Souffle........Yikes....that was bad. No wonder it tasted good. Must be the crust they put it in that is bad cuz I hardly think eggs could be that bad.

I slept in so have not even started my workout. Was so tired last night I kept nodding off. Today is cardio, abs and some yoga. I also want to use my foam roller. My lats and delts are sore. Probably the chins on All Pump Extreme or a combo of that and the 40# on one end of the barbell 1 arm row portion. I am ready for a new rotation after some lighter stuff next week.

Lora, last time I ate at Panera Bread I got a egg and cheese grilled (I think it was like a panini) sandwich. Never looked it up to see what I had done to my nutrition plan. Just called it a cheat day:) It was good. My dd says the souffle with bacon and cheese is awesome. Sorry your workouts are hurting your injury. Be careful you don't want to have a long term injury that will slow you down. I have found using extra padding under my bench and my feet while doing cardio has helped trememdously with my plantar fasciitis. I keep forgetting about it because my foot doesn't hurt anymore:D

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Had an excellent workout today! I had tons of energy and just wanted to keep going. It's humid here today but not so hot. A cold front is suppose to come through soon.

1 minute rest between each set - Pyramid

[font color=indigo]LEGS[/font]
Squats:
65# - 20
75# - 15
85# - 15
75# - 20
[font color=blue]***Had excellent form with all sets. Felt these big time.[/font]

Leg Press Station:
130# - 20
140# - 15
160# - 12
130# - 10
[font color=blue]***Felt these in my quads, got a great burn.[/font]

Elevated SLDL's:
65# - 15
75# - 12
85# - 8
[font color=blue]***Didn't go to 65# with another set because I felt a slight discomfort on the left side of my hip. Muscle was really tight there.[/font]

[font color=indigo]SHOULDERS[/font]
Overhead Barbell Press:
45# - 17
50# - 12
55# - 8
45# - 11
[font color=blue]***Worked to about failure on each set.[/font]

Wide Grip Upright Rows:
50# - 15
55# - 9
60# - 6
50# - 10
[font color=blue]***These about killed me. LOL! Went a bit too high for what I was shooting for but I'll take it![/font]

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
15's - 17
20's - 12
22's - 9
15's - 12
[font color=blue]***These felt good, got an excellent burn.[/font]

[font color=indigo]CALVES[/font]
GS Legs Calf Work

[font color=indigo]ABS[/font]
Body Max 2

That is all...

I'm done now until Monday!

Morning Maniacs! It's a rest day for me today.:) Down 2 more lbs. so I'm happy about that. Just a few more to go and I'll be happy. I still need to plant my tomatoes! Planning on doing that shortly.

Lora- I checked out Valerie's blog. Thanks! I'll probably do some of those workouts after I'm done with the ones from the e-book.

Diane Sue- Did your haircut end up looking the same, or did you try something different?

Debbie- great workout! Enjoy your rest days!

Later crazies...
[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hey Maniacs!!!

Just finished working out legs. Did 3/14 plyo's off stepper for warm up. Then did 300 walking lunges with 60#. Also did some ab work. Son is graduating. No time. Talk later.

I finished my workout. I did Cardio Coach 6 with Sean and burned 558 calories went 5.27 miles. Then I did Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Ko core using a 15# dumbbell for the modified turkish get ups, and 10# db's for the standing and the rest of the floorwork, then I did Core Max 3 using a 15# med ball and 20# dumbbell, finished with 3 sets, 10reps of 55# barbell rollouts. I then did Shiva's Yoga Shatki lunge, supine, and inversion segments, and finished with Keli Roberts Flexibility foam roller workout. Total calories burned were 802

Dallys, my haircut is different. I had it pretty much blunt cut where now I have texture and layers cut into it. I had the bangs cut thicker and textured too. I think after fixing it this morning that it is about 3 inches shorter so just slightly below the shoulders. It tapers around the face. I like it.

Charlotte, enjoy the graduation. Do you have celebration plans?

Lora, I got a Lush order yesterday and all of my containers had leaked inside the baggies they were in. I was sure glad they were in plastic. Bought a bath jellie Joy of Jelly and immediately put it in the refrigerator. It was soft and had leaked. The Daddy O shampoo had leaked. I used it this morning and it really toned down some of the yellow in my hair color. Also used the Jasmine Henna Fluff which also leaked. My hair is really shiny today:D

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.