Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Saturday Jan 12

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Today is supposed to be my rest day, but I'm going to do some cardio and yoga. Be back later.

I ended up doing Women's Health Perfect Body - Cardio 15" followed by Core Rhythms - Merengue Mania. This ended up being a moderate cardio session. Workout was 56" and I burned 487 calories.

I also did Yukta Yoga 45". Another yoga DVD from the Fitness Organica sale. It was okay....but different and relaxing.

Off to eat my shredded wheats with dried cranberries and then off to soak in my Lushie tub with Epsom's salts for my poor spasmed muscles. We're going to see Juno later today. It should be funny.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

ETA: I pre-ordered the new Cathe's. I need to make up a lot of perfume samples to sell to get my Paypal account restocked after that hit! I hope they end up being worth the cost, as I really couldn't afford them right now. Who else ordered?

Dallys - NROL4W is pretty different than NROL. I just glanced thru it but it appears to have a lot more and different leg work and more back work in it. It also only has one rotation that gets progressively harder. It doesn't have the breakdown of rotations like the first book, i.e hypertrophy, fat burning, etc. It looks good, but I haven't really dealved into it yet.

Morning, no worout today, just popping in to say hi.

Lora ~ I just preordered STS and ordered Circut Max.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi you two,

You're both making me want to pre-order Cathe's STS w/o's. I want them so bad, but I can't order right now, gonna have to save up for them!

They sound like they will be a very good rotation, and I love Cathe's w/o's!!!

Kempo X is on my schedule for today. I'll see how I like it.

Have a great day ladies!

good morning maniacs!!
Just finished S&H chest and tri's then 4DS LIC abs. went heavier then cathe on some workouts I felt strong today!!
I have to wait till next paychec to order STS so expensive for me but i know it's going to be worth it!!
Have a great day
Randi

No workout today ladies.
I am babying the wrist. It hurt really bad at work all day yesterday. I had to go get a brace. Feeling a little better today. It was hurting to shampoo. Can't take the chance of lifting a weight..
Can't be down from work a=over lifting weights..
Have a great day all..
Deb, how is the FIL???

I ordered.. You know i gotta have them..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Morning Maniacs! Did'nt get upper + in yesterday, so I did it this morning. I liked it alot! I'm sure I'll be feeling it later.

Anne- Smart babying the wrist. You can't jepordize work. I have to be careful with my tennis elbow. It's my right arm and that's the scizzoring arm. I can't lift as heavy as I want. Have to beable to work. Work aggrevates it, so it want go away.:(

Lora- Thanks for the info. on NROLFW. Have fun at the movies.

Hi to Randi, Sandy and Adina.:)

Gotta go....Dh has breakfast ready!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Got my workout in. We are supposed to go out to a dinner and dancing function tonight. I started my workout with KempoX+ which was on schedule, then I did Amy's Kickbox Extreme interval premix doing the bonus bag work 2 times(no core). I also did Slim Series Cardio core no str(borrowed this one) I then did 3 sets each on the Bowflex squats, leg curls, leg extensions, leg press, and calf raises, the Amy's 10 minute solution lower body. I finished with Slim Series Express cool it off.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey Maniacs!!!!

My energy level is not good today. Second day of Aunt Flo and did Interval X plus the ab workout that goes with it today. Was tough to get thru considering how I feel, but I am sticking with the schedule and toughing it out on these days. Took an advil and just did my best. I am not sure my legs are getting worked out enough though. Will see how they feel tomorrow, but thinking of adding a leg weight day.

Debbie,

I hope everything is o.k. Haven't had much time online yesterday and heard something about your father or was it your FIL? I'll go back and read the post. Hope all is well though.

Sorry, I haven't had much time to chat.

Hey Charlotte,

Are you on a different rotation than me? I did Kenpo + today. That's what my rotation calls for. Guess it doens't matter, you did cardio and abs, and that's what I did. Glad you're sticking with it!
I took before pics Thursday night after I did Upper Plus/Abs.
I've got a lot of work to do!!!

Talk to ya later.

Diane Sue - what di dyou think of Slim Series - Core Cardio Exprss??I have that set but have not done them yet.

Hi All!

Did CC#4 today. It's a little shorter but what a killer. My HR was 193 on the sprints and in the mid 180's on the hill climbs. I almost puked! I kept telling myself to just breathe through it. Must be since I have been a slacker lately!

Debbie - If you get a chance to check in, know I'm praying for your dad and for you.

Haven't ordered the new series. So much money. Don't know if I will or not yet. I've decided against P90X+. I'm not sure you all are 100% satisfied with it so I think I'll just try to use the 4DS series more since I haven't used them much. And I'll keep thinking about the new Cathe series.

Off to sew. My new Vogue patterns came and I got some new fabric at JoAnn's in Colorado today. Yippeee!

Dallys - Forgot to tell you we've dodged your snow somehow. Don't ask me how since we always get what you get. It's been CRAZY WINDY here, but no snow.

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Evening Maniacs,

Hey having some troubles with my computer lately, so I am mad at it and just really don't want anything to do with it. But I had to look something up for tomorrow, so since I was here I figured I would post.
Today was the last day of this rotation. Not sure what I am going to do next week. Thinking of easin' off for a week before starting the next rotation. Any to day supersets:

Shoulders
Barbell Overhead Press
12 - 7 at 65#, 4 at 60#, 5 at 55# (this was suppose to be 55# but apparently I couldn't add this morning)
12/12 - 55#
Traps
Dumbbell Shrugs
15/15/15 - 45's

Shoulders
WG Upright Rows
10/10/10 - 27 1/2
Shoulders
HG DB Front Raises
12/12/12 - 15's

Shoulders
Arnold Press
12/12/12 - 22's
Traps
Behind the Back Shrugs
15/15/15 - 100#(traps are feeling this)

Hamstrings are really sore from yesterday!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.