Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Saturday 10-21

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I slept too long........then stared at my workouts trying to find something different to do. I'm planning on a short cardio and some yoga....semi-recovery day. I'll be back later.

Charlotte - I emailed Sara (customer service at BPAL) cuz I've been doing the same thing with my Paypal orders. She did indicate we are supposed to go directly thru Paypal and avoid CCNOw cuz they get charged double fees. I didn't realize this till the other day either. Just wanted to let you know. Also - have heard nothing on my Trick or Treat packs yet. I hope I do soon.

Off to work out.

P.S. I just got a shipping notification that Barry's Bootcamp is shipping today!! Yay!!

I ended up doing Tribal Fitness Latin Grooves for about 40 minutes and then I did Yoga Grooves (Tribal Fitness) and a 10 minute body stretch from Tamilee Webb's total body stretch. I still don't feel very stretched out. I need to make sure I get up early enough to fit a long cardio and long yoga workout in tomorrow!

We're still undecided on what movie to go to. I think I want to see the Prestige with Hugh Jackman. I've got to go put groceries and stuff away and then get my bath and work on my Ebay stuff. I'll be back later.

Have great workouts or rest days everyone. I'm so excited about my Barry's Bootcamp. I can't wait to get them. I guess I better start practicing on the treadmill to get ready for them since it's a half hour of one body part weights and 1/2 hour of treadmill!

Good morning, everyone:

I'm starting a "Finessfreak rotation", so I'm hoping that I can join you here to check in.;-) (Thanks again, Debbie, love the rotation and starting today!)

I have Push/Pull upper body 3 sets premix and abs from Cardio and Weights up for today and can't wait to get to it.

I also need to get some groceries today, help my DH during lunch time (lunch at a bar on the weekend is always busy) and decide if we are going to a wedding reception or not. We know the parents, but have NEVER met either of the kids ;-) getting married, so we aren't quite sure what to do. We'd like to just come home and relax, but feel obligated to make an appearance for a short time anyway.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and you get a workout in somehow, because that ALWAYS makes us feel better, right??

Marcia.

Countdown has begun: 76 days to Mexico !!!!

God, i have had a horrible week. Don't know what i am doing tonite. It has to be something. No heavy cardio with this throat, but i gotta get some weights in.Probably good old muscle max.
I literally felt like a bus hit me this week.
Mexico sounds wonderful. Actually anything to get away.
I would love to do a rotation, then i have days that i have no strength and some i feel like super woman, so i try to do it by the week, hitting all the bases every week.
Have a great day ladies.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Didn't have a lot of time to workout this morning, I'm going to a craft show with my cousin and then we're going to Pizza Hut! YAY!!!

I did Cardio Coach #2 again, love this workout. Total workout was 40 min., I was in my zone for 27 min. and burned 221 calories.

WELCOME MARCIA!!! Good to have you aboard!

Hope you all have a great weekend and workouts!

Hey Maniacs! This is the 3rd Day I've said I'm going to do Core Synergistics! I was just about to workout yesterday, when DH came home early and wanted me to go somewhere with him. So, I've had 3, count em, 3, days off. Thank goodness it's recovery week, because I've sure recovered. Hopefully I'll get my workout in today. My daughter and her DH are staying over and that's not helping one bit!

Welcome Marcia! What FitnessFreak rotation are you doing?

Hey to everyone!!!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Afternoon Maniacs!!!

Lora,

Ha...you too? I did get a email from someone yesterday about this. Told me not to worry about my orders. Everything is in check. My White Moon is shipping out and I should get mid week. Can't wait. I ordered some more imps last night. he he. I have 5 more off my list to get and then some of the 5ml. Dh really likes Eat Me, Ravenous and Jailbait so I will get those. Your workouts sound bizarre. At least the one you did today. Can't imagine what it must be like. I bet you had fun with it.

No workout today. My arm needs the rest. It is bothering me again. I like to go real heavy and sometimes that ain't good.

Debbie,

Hope you enjoy yourself this afternoon. Eat, eat, eat!!!! Build..build..build!!!! Tear up the salad bar....I always do. Having beef stew for lunch in a minute.

Bionic Yoga Woman,

Have fun with your loved ones. Nice workouts.

Randi,

Soon you will do Drill Max. Did you order that one yet? Nice workout "Max Girl". lol.

Anne,

You have been pretty quiet this week so I know you have been busy. Busy=money...not so bad. I am going to be working evenings soon. I need more moola. Moola=more oils, clothes, etc.. he he.

Marcia,

Hey girl! Missed ya. Glad your back!!! Love Debbie's rotations too.

Diane Sue,

How is the puppy doing? I bought more blankets for ours at night and Speck loves to sleep under the blankets and she can't find her way out when I call for her in the morning...so funny.

Charlotte~~

Yes i have been quiet. I have been sick all week. W/O stink. I have a tummy ace now but i am doing something today.

I am so game to try drill max. I see my face bouncing off the floor , but it will be fun to try.The knee in push up will probably take me down, but so did Core max the 1st time i tried it.
I am game for a challenge.
Diane Sue, think your DH is going to hide the workouts. He is really teasing you.

Char, let me know if you can do the curls w/ the band. Ouch!!!!

Marietta, I'll bet you and Deb can do them...
Gotta do an color and heading home. Check in later after i w/o.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Good afternoon,
Today was a rest day I guess. I set the alarm and overslept anyway. I had to run to get put together so dh and I could go with dd and real estate agent to look at houses. Nothing to eat. We got home after 2 and I was starving. Nibbled a few pretzels at dd house and then ended up getting a salad at Macdonalds on the way home. What is it with macdonalds. They tried to give me croutons with the aisian chicken salad. I asked for the nuts and the girl did not understand english and gave me crackers. I asked for another salad and then they gave me a packet of peanuts that they use on the sundaes:( I was disappointed. They do this to me all of the time.
Tomorrow is busy as well. I have church and a baby shower in the afternoon. I may have to do two days of rest.

Lora, that's great you have Barry's Bootcamp coming. So you have that and Cathe's. This should keep you busy for a liottle while:)

Anne, I think dh is having fun teasing me. I hope you get to feeling better. Sometimes these things seem to tke forever to clear up.

Mrs Shultz, welcome.

Charlotte, that is funny that your dog burrows under the blankets. I just put some extra bedding in the crate for Mudd. With housebreaking I started with newspaper and towels but she has been doing great.

Hi to everyone
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Hey ladies!

I just finished a 3.75 mile steady state run on the TM, with a .25 mile cool down, so 4m total.
I threw some hair dye on, waiting to rinse. Went with Light Iridescent Brown. Looks pretty on the box.

Deb and Lora- I about threw my TV out the window yesterday when they pulled that stunt with on GH when Liz about to read the paternity results!! I really want to know how that is going to play out!! LOL!

Charlotte- hope the arm is well rested today and feeling alot better tomorrow.

Anne- hope your week of hell is officially over and you can get back in the swing of things!

Marcia- hey woman! Have fun with that rotation, good luck! Can I go to Mexico with you??LOL!!

Dallys- LOL! Did you get that WO in? Have fun with the family!

Randi- you are just 'maxin' it aren't you??

DS- I personnaly don't like McD's salads. I love salads, but theirs just aren't good, the dressings either, IMO. The puppy sounds cute as can be. Charlottes too.

Gotta get ready to rinse. I hope it looks nice. I eventually want to put some highlights in. Hey Anne, how long should I wait to do some highlights at home, after dying?? Thanks!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/147/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.