Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sat Sept 8

Well, I probably should have taken a rest day today, but with all of this new job anxiety...I felt like Kickboxing and I can always take a rest day next week when I'll probably need it from being on a new job.

I did Tracey's first Kickbox workout and modified some of the jumps on the Rebounder, but I did a lot on the floor with my boot on. I then added on a little bit of Core Rhythms Merinque Mania (still not sure about these) and made the workout around 50 minutes or so. I burned 360 calories. I then did Rapid Results Pilates Waist Slimmer 10" and the stretch segment off it 10" and then did Yoga Dharma 20 minute Gentle segment and 20" Stress Relief segment.

The bad news is I still have this stupid migraine....but the good news is that the scale is down a 2-3 pounds. Not sure if it's water weight or if it's for real. It's only been a couple of days. I'm down to one pound under my "do not go over" weight....finally! Now I only need to lose about 7 more! (yea right).

Off to eat breakfast..........gonna get those Puddle of Mudd/Saliva tickets at 10 this morning! We're going to see that Christian Bale move 3:10 to Yuma (just love Christian). Tommorow's the Steelers vs Cleveland Game.....big game in NE Ohio!! Go Steelers (sorry Deb.....I know you live close to Cleveland).

Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

This morning was Back, Shoulders and Traps. Had a pretty decent workout although I felt sluggish when I got up.

1:30 min. rest between everything.

[font color=indigo]Back[/font]
Chins - 13
Wide Grip Pullups - 5
Close Grip Pullups - 8
[font color=blue]****Was bummed about the wide grips. I thought I'd be able to do more then that. Happy about the chins, though.[/font]

T-Bar Rows:
55# - 12 (up 5#)
65# - 10 (up 5#)
70# - 8/8/8 - stayed the same)
55# - 12

Pullovers:
35# - 15
40# - 12
45# - 8/8/8
[font color=blue]***Stayed the same as last week. Upper back was burning big time.[/font]

[font color=indigo]Shoulders[/font]
Barbell Press:
55# - 10
62# - 8/8/7 (up 2#)
[font color=blue]***These are always such a struggle for me but this morning they felt fairly good.[/font]

Wide Grip Upright Rows:
55# - 10
60# - 8/8/8 (last week was 8/8/7)
[font color=blue]***Love this exercise![/font]

Lateral Raise:
15's - 12
20's - 10/10
[font color=blue]***Same as last week, got a great burn in the shoulders[/font]

[font color=indigo]Traps:[/font]
Barbell Shrugs (no rest except to change plates)
105# - 15
115# - 10
125# - 9

Hope you all have kick ass workouts today!

Wow, Lora - I can't believe you still have a headache. I'm so sorry.

Debbie - amazing poundage. Wow! I am so impressed! How long do your upper body workouts take? Just curious...

Yesterday was my rest day. This morning I did a mix of my own:

Body Max (the original) warm up
CTX Power Circuits step circuits only (not the step kickbox circuits)
Body Max (the original) power circuit segment
Body Max 2 power circuit segment
Muscle Max lower body premix (skipping warm up)
Muscle Max abs and stretch

Have a great day, everyone.

I'm on the hunt for a Body Bar today. Wish me luck!!

I had my grandson here till late this morning. So I just finished my workout. I did Amy's Kickbox Extreme Great premix no str and repeated the bonus bag 2 times, I then did Shari Jaquelyn Criss Cross cardio no w/up the kickboxing cardio abs and stretch. I held 3# dumbbells for the standing ab work. I then did 3 sets of hanging knee raises with a 10# med ball 15 reps, and 3 sets of stability ball woodchops with a 25# dumbbell 20 reps, finished off with Turbo Jam Lower body adding some extra weight and using dumbbells over the hips for the bridges.

Wormwoodscrubs, I hope that you find the body bar you want. I have a 9 lb and would like to get an 18 lb. I bought mine at Academy Sports. They sell The Step ones.

Lora, that is to bad you still are having that headache. I always feel wiped out after I have had to suffer from one for several days at a time.

Debbie, good workout as usual.

Randi, how are you doing after the car accident?

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue:

I found a Body Bar! I found one at 2nd Wind Exercise Equipment store, though it isn't used. In any event, it's the exact one I wanted - 18#s. I think it I'll use it a lot; for Amy's APX, for Cathe's Pure Strength floor work, and other stuff, too.

Tomorrow I plan on doing Muscle Max's upper body only premix and then Seasun's BOSU workout. It'll be my first time doing Seasun's workout. I'm a bit nervous. I need to go buy a pump however as my BOSU is pretty low and one of my cats chewed through the cord of my current pump.

Great workout, as usual, WD. I think I'll do KBX on Monday if my arms aren't too sore from tomorrow's workout.

:) :) :)

Hello Ladies!

This morning we were going to do the group ride if it wasn't too windy. Well, it was too windy. So we've been running around all day. We went to see DH's grandparent's new puppy (Boston Terrier) that their son gave them. Like they needed a new puppy. But he sure is cute. Then Sam's, Wal-Mart, that kind of stuff. We're going to dinner with our friend - the wife half is out of town so we'll just have the hubby half. He met us for DONUTS. Yup, it's becoming a bad habit! :) We'll get sick of them soon enough.

I was going to come home and work out and then DH wanted to look at this quilting software for me b/c I want to design a wall hanging quilt with a cute pit bull face so I can donate them to my favorite pit bull recuse places so they can raise money at their special events (gives me something fun to do instead of just giving money). I think they'd make more $$ off of them if they weren't simply dog faces. :) So we've been looking at that forever. So I guess today is my rest day instead of tomorrow.

Of course you all have had such great workouts so now I feel like a slug!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Wormwoodscrubs, APX is one of the reasons I would like the 18# body bar. I also think I would use it on some of Kimberly Spreen's Kick Box Bootcamp. On PS legs I have always wore 5# ankle weights and used a dumbbell. Never bought a bar. It would be nice for that. I think next week I am going to try and get in the last of the APX Hi/Lo ex premixes. I will probably do it Monday as I do not have to take anyone to school.

Suz, that is a great idea making the Pit Bull quilt. I would think it would bring some good funds and it would be a great thing to have. Enjoy your rest day. You know this week I have done some stuff like the Pit Lower workout but because I have not done as heavy of weights as usual I feel like I have been a slacker. I know I need some lighter days though and to do something different. Just a mind thing.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.