Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sat June 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Today my rotation calls for a stretch, but I will probably do a bit of lighter cardio and some yoga. I'll be back later.

Charlotte - I was worried you wouldn't like Blue Moon cuz it's really different. I'm glad you like it. Sorry to hear about your FIL. I thought you got offered the gas station job.

Diane Sue - I got my Kashi and the cereal I got is "Kashi Go Lean Cereal" with twigs, puffs, etc. Is that the one you get? I looked in the store around here and the only one they carry is "Kashi Go Lean Crunch". It is a little different than the stuff I mail ordered - slightly less protein grams and slightly higher sugar content. Was just curious which one you get. I doubt I'll be able to mail order again, as postage was $9. I ate the cereal last evening as a snack and it was good.

I better go get busy. I'm not feeling very motivated ......haven't been at all this week.

Hi ladies! Yesterday was my rest day. Today is either biceps or triceps plus cardio and abs. I will report back later! I am off to a jewelry party/Flip Flops and Fritos }( party this morning. I am going to eat a good breakfast so I am not as tempted to munch there.

Lora-Have a great workout! Hope your motivation kicks in, if not hope you can make the best of it and get a good one in anyway!

Janie-Sorry to read about your poor basil plants. Glad your new ones are doing well. My DH planted tomato plants in the backyard for the first time this year. They were doing well until the mice found them. (We have a family of mice in the backyard that like to eat from our birdfeeders.) He had 4 plants and they chewed 2 right in half. Apparently, they like cherry tomato plants better than the regular size. He bought two more cherry plants and they did the same thing. Our Bassett Hounds finally caught up with them though..they caught 2 in one week and now there is an awful smell coming from under our shed........and our remaining plants have remained intact. DH plans to get more plants now, but it may be too late in the season to get them started. :(

Have great workouts everyone!

Jen

I ended up doing Hip Hop Abs Level 1 30" and then I pulled something out of my box of workouts I've not yet done and did Intensati with Patricia Moreno. I burned 220 calories with Hip Hop Abs and I really wanted to see what the calorie burn was for Instensati, but my HR monitor went dead half way thru. I was in the upper body cardio part and my HR was up in the 130's or 140's and then it died. Oh well...next time. I also did a 10 minute stretch from another DVD.

My body is feeling a bit beat ...so next week, I think I'll take the rest day in my rotation. I'm also going to do a Functional Fitness week after I finish this current rotation. I need to start rotation shopping for a new one.

Speaking of heartrates, my book finally came from Amazon. I bought Total Heart Rate Training by Joel Friel. Anyone ever hear of it? I've never read a book on heart rate training so I'll be interested to see if there is any good info in it.

Does anyone here have Beachbody's Power Half Hour Series? I've been thinking of doing that as a rotation for a few weeks.

Jen - Have fun at your Jewelry party. I hope it's something you like to do. I know it's not the way I'd want to spend one of my precious days off...but we're all different.

Toasty - when are you starting P90X? I don't know what rotation to do next. I might do a P90X rotation coming up soon though.
Have great workouts or rest days everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today is a arm day and ab day.

Lora,

I didn't "officially" get offered the job yet. The guy could still change his mind too, but said he would call. It really looks like he needs me during the entire course of the day and without a lunch break..that is not gonna work for me. I looked in the paper yesterday and there are no other jobs. I haven't heard from the grease shack (tastee freeze) yet so I got to run over there today and see what is up. No one is calling. I am thinking with FIL..(intuitively speaking) that it is not meant for me to work yet. It is just so weird I haven't been called for something after applying for soooo many jobs.

Starting P90X next week. I need to get back on a rotation. Went to the grocery store last night....$368 for food and I still have to go back cuz I forgot a few things. So expensive to eat. I bought tons of fruit though..the peaches smelled so good. Cat food is expensive and so are razors, etc. It adds up.

Good Morning, today I plan on doing Sharon Twomblys all body cardio and some abs if I can get my mouth pain down some. My face is starting to swell some and I tried calling and the endodontics office is closed till Monday. What is with these people telling you to call and there is no emergency number? He had mentioned if it swelled he would want to give me some antibiotics.

Lora, that is the Kashi I bought. I look at the ratios of carbs, protein and fiber to decide which is best. I love that stuff. My grandchildren love that stuff. That is to bad you can't find it there. Maybe if you talk to the store that has the crunch one and see if they would stock the other. The shipping is crazy. I was at the grocery store ther other day and the pilaf is $2.99.

Charlotte, that is to bad there aren't jobs open. I hope you get one that you like.

Jen, have fun at the jewlry/flipflop party:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good MOrning
Last night i just did cardio leg sculpt premix from kick max. Cardio and abs are this morning. I need to follow a rotation dont know which one:(
BBL
Randi

Wow, today was a definite Puke Status workout! This is going to be one incredible week with this rotation. Extended sets that go on forever it seemed!

Workout calls for 3 sets/5 reps going to failure with each exercise. I worked chest, tri's and bi's and had a 4 minute rest between each set:

Chest
Warm Up: Push-ups: 3 sets/12 reps - 1 minute rest

3 sets/5 reps - 4 minutes rest
Incline Dumbbell Press: **40's/40's/35's
followed by
Flat Dumbbell Press: 40's/40's/35's
followed by
Decline Dumbbell Press: 35's/35's/35's
followed by
Decline Flye: 30's/30's/30's
followed by
Incline Dumbbell Flye: 30's/30's/30's
followed by
Flat Dumbbell Flye: 30's/30's/30's
**I really could have used 45's for the first set but could not hoist those suckers up with my forearms.

Tri's/Bi's
3 sets/5 reps - 4 minutes rest
Close Grip Bench Press: 75#/80#/80#
followed by
Overhead Tricep Extension: 40#/40#/40#
followed by
Bench Dips: 8/8/8
followed by
Reverse Dumbbell Curls: 20's/20's/20's
followed by
Dumbbell Curls: 25's/20's/20's
followed by
Hammer Curls: 20's/20's/15's

I was shaking so bad by the end of this routine. I have never been so happy to be done with a workout! LOL!

Hope you all have a great weekend and workouts!

Mornin Maniacs,

Today is a cardio day. Will do Power Max.

Jen, I went across the mountains early this Spring to help start a garden for my Dad. My sister and I worked all week and dug up ground and put a fence around it. When it was done, my Dad 82, bought some lettuce plants and the next day, they've been chewed on from mice. We all fought back and bought traps and placed them all around the garden. Their are no more problems from those little critters.

Have fun at your party.

To everyone else, have fantastic workouts. I gotta go.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Afternoon ladies..
I have been MIA. I have been really buisy lately and alot on my mind...
I am on the tone and loose 4 week coundown. I have really been eating awesome this week. Dropped 4#. I have a ways to go before i go in public with a suit...
I did voight today. the pilates type w/o. No problem with it, just need to stretch out these muscles more. I am stiff..
I have to start getting up in the am. I am too darn tired at night and hungry, then i don't get to eat till 8-9pm..

Char, good luck. You will find something..
Dallys , i am heading out now to weed x the flower beds and i have about 20 yards of beds...
No joke... Bloomin nice now...
Have a great day girls..

Hello, Janie, Diane Sue, Michelle, Meaggie, Lisa, and whoever i missed.

Me and names..
AArgh..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

HI Ladies
Ended up doing B&G ankle weight abs and ME upperbody. I'm so tired today I hope i'm not getting sick:( I really need a rotation I feel so lost without one I just cant decide:( Debbie I need your expertise:) I still havent figured out what works best with my body endurance, heavy weight work, more cardio haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Any suggestions would be appreciated:)
TIA
Randi

Good evening, I did get in a workout this morning. I did the Sharon Twombly All body cardio. It was pretty good. I enjoyed the use of the step as props. She had you pick up the whole step platform and use it for shoulder work. I stopped in the middle of the floor ab work though because a friend called and we had to leave earlier than planned to catch him. We were supposed to go to a dinner tonight but it was canceled. I was figuring I would be eating soup anyway. I had some veggies and rice for dinner. It did not require to much chewing. I had two protein smoothies for breakfast and lunch. I will be so glad when my mouth is back to normal.

Dallys, enjoy your day off.

Anne, that is great that you have lost so much weight. WOuld love to see you check in more.

Debbie, great workout. You always put the most into them:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.