Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Sat Jan 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I slept in until 4:00 am!! and I only did a recovery workout. I did Cardio Lite by the Firm which states it is a mixture of yoga, pilates and lite cardio......but it ended up being just like any other Firm workout....but you use really light weights. I was disappointed with it and it was not what I expected. The cardio was super low impact and my HR only got to 118....and they used 3 & 5 pound weights and she mentions it is recovery workout meant to lengthen and stretch....but I didn't feel either of those things! All in all, workout was 46" and I burned 260 calories. I then did Elements Yoga for Beginners with Elena Brewer ..an Anusara practice 45".

Have great workouts or rest days ladies.

Off to eat breakfast, get my bath and we're going to the Dollar Theatre to see Lions for Lambs later.

Toasty - did you click on the pictures of those japanese blends from Beth! They are naughty! You gotta love Beth. She sure does know how to spice things up. Ever since her nuptuals....we've had Pirate Moon...her Wedding Blend..(which ended up being a fave of mine), then we got Honey Mone for the honeymoon phase of her relationship and now she's just a horny prego lady making erotic japanese scents!! She's a trip. I just love her .....she never ceases to amaze me. Too bad she doesn't like to work out......cuz I think you, me and her working out together would be a video for YouTube!!! LOL.

Ended up doing cardio power last tonight from 4DS. Cant workout today going to work then straight to the visitation for my grandpa
So today is my rest day then
Have a good day

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Doing Interval X and Ab/Core work today. Hubby working and son off to Academics today.

Lora,

Of course I seen those naughty pictures of the japanese scents!!! Stimulating.:p :9 :+ Would love to workout with anyone that loves to stick to anything. Finding very few of those people anywhere anymore.

Ya'll have great workouts. Kick some bootae!!!

Hello all. Been MIA. I have had the flu.. Took everything i have had to get to work this week.
And no workouts. Been natious and fevery. So i took it easy.
Hoping to get one in tonite. Been sleeping alot.

Just wanted to say hello all.

Keep warm.
We are gonna be really cold tthis weekend..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Morning Maniacs! Today I did P90X Upper + and C/A +. Had a great workout! Got my new "perfect pushup" stands (thanks Linda, I found the right ones at Wally World!) and that made the workout ALOT more fun!. I'm loving these P90X+ workouts. They are my new most favs. I think A/C + is my favorite ab workout of all time.:) My abs look like a 12 pack...under all this blubber,, I swear! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Lora- What's all this talk about glowing V*l*a stuff? I can't get this out of my mind! ROFL!

Anne- So sorry you've been sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Char- Great pictures! Don't you just love these workouts? They are so much fun to me for some reason. I admit, I've neglected my yoga. I plan on that tomorrow. That 90 min. just sykes me out, but once I get started I don't notice the time.

Randi- Sorry to hear about your Grandfather.:(

Gotta go shower.... stink (like Char always says }() LOL!
[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Bionics,

WHERE WERE YOU THE PAST FEW DAYS???? YOU GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO YOUNG LADY!!!! I missed ya and so did the other maniacs!!!!

Glowing Vulva's. hehe. There are some new perfumes out with some very strange names and pictures to go along with them. I forget which link name they are under in the black phoenix alchemy lab. Lora knows though.

So I am done with my workouts for today. Tomorrow is Total Body+. I am gonna take some yoga pictures (ones I didn't take last time) and add to my file. I will have to repeat the moves when I take pictures which makes the workouts longer then..oh, well.

WELL GLAD YOU ARE BACK!

Hey Toasty, I just took a break for a few days, nothing personal.:)
You have one crazy doggie there. I'm sure your cat just loves THAT! ROFLMAO!

Diane Sue - Tracey's having an Early Bird presale this weekend for her Challenge series. I just discovered this while playing around on the computer.

I just saw this at Tracey's forum! (I think I need a 2nd job )

http://www.fitbytracey.com/forum.php

Now that you ask! Because so many of you have e-mailed me about pre-sale and "Early Bird Pre-sale" I am happy to announce, starting tomorrow, Friday, January 18 - Sunday, January 20th. I will begin an EARLY BIRD PRE-SALE for Series 4. Don't worry, it's going to have a better name than Series 4, that will be announced tomorrow too!

You will have a few options:
Option #1: Early-Bird Pre-Sale Price: $75.95 + FREE SHIPPING for US & NON-US residents it will run from tomorrow morning until late Monday night.
All 5 workouts: (in order of the filming)
CoreBlast
CircuitZone
StrikeZone
Steady State Step
Hi/Lo Med Ball

Option #2: 3 Pak
Any 3 of the 5 titles for $47.97 + free shipping for Non-US & US
sale runs the same as the above.

Option #3: 2 pak
Any two of the 5 workouts for $31.98 + free shipping for Non-US & US
sale runs the same as the above.

After this, the Pre-sale for this series will begin, February 1 and go to March 1st, with regular shipping and handling. The pre-sale price will be $15.99 + s&h. The regular price will be $19.99.

*Every "returning" Fit by Tracey customer will get a special gift with their order.

I will ship the workouts as we film, so, Circuit and Abs will ship first - you will want to use the CircuitZone workout to prep you for the StrikeZone workout. The Abs workout will be shipped just in time for Spring so you can get a jump on a stronger mid section.

StrikeZone what can I say, I am most excited for this because Josef rocks! This workout is going to make you feel powerful and strong. We are NOT filming it inside a studio or even inside for that matter, this is going to be something no one else has done!

Both Josef & I will be at ECA this year in NYC from Feb 7 - 10. I will have a Fit by Tracey booth and will be selling DVDs, Versa Loops, FBT workout clothes and anything else I can stuff in my car My husband will be working the booth with Barbie, Jill, Jackie & myself. If you visit the booth, I will reward you

Josef, the girls and I are going to practice our StikeZone workout while in NY and also attend other classes. Josef will be teaching BodyCombat on Friday at 3:30. If you are planning on going to the ECA this year, you don't want to miss BodyCombat, it's awesome. Please stop by and see me, I will be on the 6th floor next to Mindy's Gliding booth.

Steady State Step - the music is kickass, you will want to sing along. In this workout I am doing something nobody has yet to do. You will love me for it! The choreography is fresh & fun and you won't have to dread the intervals because the aren't any

Hi/Lo Med Ball, again, more KA music, some of my favorites on this one. It takes me back to high school! This workout has athleticism, funk and power. The Med Ball sections will work you and they come at just the right time. I am happy to say I choreographed this one, with the help of Barbie & Jill so it is my comfort zone

What else can I tell you? Oh, I no longer have to drive or fly to film. My new location is local which means, no travel, more sleep, better preparation, I can now film one workout a day and I will be involved in each and every edit. With my new website I'll be able to handle everything as far as pre-sales and pricing myself. Very exciting! I can honestly and 100% guarentee that this new workout series will be worth the wait!

Evening Maniacs!

This weekend has been crazy busy so I'm just now checking in for yesterday and today. Yesterday was Upper+ and Abs+ from P90X and today was Interval and Abs+. I am still LOVING these workouts. Just got the push up stands that they use in the workouts and they are awesome! They are much more stable than the ones I was using and the grips are cushioned so they are super comfortable to use. I think my workouts and form have improved a lot since I got them, definitely worth every penny.

If any one wants more info about them just let me know. You can also check them out via my MDB page in my signature.

Randi-I am SO sorry to hear about your Grandfather's passing, please know you have my deepest sympathy.

Char-I think by me getting off my rotation and now back on we are on the same schedule. You are doing classic with extra legs, yes? We should definitely get together to workout soon :)

Dallys-I think Abs+ is my favorite too, nice work on the 12 pack :p I have one of those too!

Great workouts everyone!!

Coni

I am getting here late. It has been avery busy day. We had my dd's baby shower today. I had to get things together to do a flower arrangement and finish up some appliques on a project that I had crocheted. Workout was Kempo + and Kelly Coffey's Cardio sculpt cardio and lower premix skipping the warm up. The shower went really well. Lots of pink stuff:) She was at the hospital yesterday having blood pressure issues. The baby is supposed to be born Feb 28th C-section. Hopefully she makes it to term.

Anne, so sorry you have had the flu. That can be draining. I hope you get past it soon.

Dallys, missed you here. I know sometimes we just need an everything break:)

Charlotte, great pictures:) You look awesome. I can see those ripped abs now. What are you going to be like at the end of this??:) Wish I felt something more with the abs/core. I keep adding weight and really working it. I am sure it is doing something though. I even do extras on those pelvic tilts with the one pound weights on my feet. Maybe it is because I was already doing the same type of moves before I started.

Lora, I am not sure that I will preorder from Tracey. I think I may wait and see after they come out. I have not even heard back from her when I reset my new log in for the forums. I would love to have the Core one though and that will be one of the first.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.