Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Nov 1 - Wed

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

I just got up. I forced myself to stay in bed. I didn't really sleep that much last night....too keyed up from the concert.

I just wanted you ladies to know why I wasn't around yesterday. My boss was in rare form and gave me just a hard time that I had one of the worst days of my life at work -- all of this on a day I need to be up for 24 hours straight!! WTF?? Anyway, being the maniac that I am, I pulled thru and made it to the concert on time.

The show was awesome.....of course they couldn't possibly play all of my fave's....but then you can't please everyone. Our seats were sort of far back on the floor (about by the Sound Board). They had big screens that showed close up shots though. Anthony came out with a mask and monster pants on and flea was dressed as a Freddy Kruerger type of witch, Chad was "Ricky Bobby" from Talledega Nighst (looks sort of like Will Ferrell also) and John had a football uniform on. Anthony went and changed into his normal stage attire after the first song. It was fun and my niece had a huge smile on her face all night. I was glad to see her so happy (since she suffers from depression and music - live music - is one of the few things to make her that happy -- I can relate).

Any way, I'm off to probably do Low Impact Circuit. I wanted to do Drill Max or Butts and Gutts first, but I want a little cardio and a little weights without much high impact......thus the choice.

I'll be back later to report.

Megadoo - I think BPAL is shipping with about a 3 week turnaround time right now....but they might get stuck with the huge Christmas update soon...so might be more like 4 weeks. You can check the Click and Ship thread over at BPAL.org. It is pinned. People list what date their order was for and when they received their C&S so you can get an idea when yours will ship.

Dallys - are you still enjoying P90X. Are you most using the 12-15 rep range or have you gone lower? I think I did 6-12 reps during P90X. I went as heavy as I could. I like to use them that way since so many other workouts I have are so high rep.

ETA: Just wanted to add that after going to a couple smaller shows....I sort of missed the intamacy of the small show. I better enjoy Buckcherry's small shows while I can.....cuz it won't be long bfore they are larger.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.