Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for the Month of July

WD

Cathlete
It has been a tough week. We came back last night. this morning I did Chalean Extreme Lean Phase workout 1. that is it. lots to catch up on.

Today I did Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals #1 and Extreme Abs, 52 minutes. I had a lot to do again so that is it. Tomorrow I have to take my car to the shop for a recall so I will be out the door early. The plan is to do Cardio. I have not decided which one. My husband ordered me all the things on my wish list on Amazon:D I got more risers for my step since my others are still in storage. He did that for my birthday which is later this month.

Roselyn, thanks:)

Hi ladies! I am back but didn't workout today. I set my alarm clock for 4:30 and it didn't go off. Not sure what happened. Yesterday I did Xtrain Bi's & Tri's Burn Sets. Had a great workout.

Vacation was fun. We went up to the islands for a few days (Put-in-Bay) and rode our motorcycles quite a bit. It went way too fast. :(

Diane Sue - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I am praying for you and your family. I know how hard that is.

Today I did X10 Step and Chalean Extreme Recharge str/yoga, 47 minutes. I had to take my car in first thing and lots to do. I was sort of rushed and had some muffins from The Paleo Kitchen Finding Joy in Modern Cooking. They were vanilla white peach but I had to use fresh peaches because I could not find dried white peaches. I bought Against all Grain which is a pretty good cookbook. I pre-ordered Cathe's new workouts yesterday. This time I ordered the downloads as well.

Debbie, I am always setting my alarm and accidentally setting it for PM instead of AM. I try to get up at 5 AM to work out. Thank you for the prayers.

Today I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and had a great workout. I really love this workout. I think I'm going to do a mix of Xtrain and Gym Style for a while. Love those workouts.

This is what I did:

CHEST
Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Dumbbell Chest Fly - 25's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 11 reps
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 30's - 3 sets 10 reps
Pushups - 16 reps (8 on toes, 8 on knees)

BACK
One Arm Row - 30# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Double Arm Row - 20's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Rear Delt Fly - 15's - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Supermans - Skipped

SHOULDERS
Dumbbell Overhead Press - 12's - 2 sets 10 reps; 1 set 8 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise - 8# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Raise - 10# - 2 sets 10 reps; 3rd set 12 reps
Scarecrows - 5# - 12 reps

Hope you two have a great workout.

What happened to TeddyGirl again? :rolleyes:

Today I did Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 followed by Cross Fire Timesaver Triple Tabata. Workout was 68 minutes. Not sure whether to say calories with the new monitor :rolleyes: It came out to 324 total. Yesterday was even lower. Surprising since my heartrate got up to 167 yesterday and today 162.
I am starting out with Chalean's weights going a little higher on some of the exercises. She does these pretty slow but doing lower and upper at the same time makes it a little harder with the weights.

Debbie, I wish Teddy would stick around. She only drops in for a couple of days and that is it. Maybe she just has a lot going on in her life that distracts. Although I know a lot of us have busy lives too. Checking in is one of the ways I stay motivated.

Today I got on my treadmill and walked for 2.25 miles. I still can't jog or sprint. My left knee feels good one day and the next day it hurts. I don't get it. I really should go get it looked at I suppose. I figured I burned about 200 calories. Walk too 45 minutes.

Diane Sue - Yep, we are all busy. I'm so busy I have to get up at 4:30 to get my workout in. But it can be done. I wish she'd come back.

Today I did Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals, 46 minutes. I also did Chalean Extreme Ab burner and Extreme Abs, 27 minutes. Total time was 73 minutes and calories burned, 383 calories.

No workout for me today. I got up to workout, but my head is pounding and I have a head full of snots. They say the tree and grass pollen is low - I beg to differ with them. :rolleyes:

Today I did Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 3, 36 minutes, 162. I then did Kelly Coffey Home Gym Intervals workout #2 adding on 8 extra minutes using the Tread Climber, 38 minutes, 344 calories. Total time was 74 minutes and calories burned 506.

Debbie, I have had allergy symptoms that have been seriously bad this year. I thought they were getting better when we went to NE but I came back and they are back. I have had a terrible headache and sneezing since we got back. I can't put a finger on exactly what it is. I know outdoors and when the grass is mowed it bothers. I think my dogs bring in stuff on them too. I keep thinking I should get allergy testing just to help deal with it. I refuse to take allergy meds because the side effects are almost as bad as the allergies.

Mold was bad here in St. Louis today
Take care of your allergies you guys:(

Yesterday was Muscle Endurance and today Cardio Power and Resistance.

Today I did Chalean Extreme Fat Burn Challenge 32 minutes. I then did Zuzka Z cut Power Abs workout 2, 30 minutes. I finished with P90X3 Yoga, 30 minutes. Total time was 92 minutes and calories burned 445. I really liked the Z cut abs today. I previewed first and workout 1 was no weights and workout 2 was with a dumbbell. It was quite challenging.

Roselyn it is over 90% humidity here today and hot. My dogs are trying to hide under the patio furniture to get cool. I will bring them in later. Yes, I think this is not good for the allergies.

Hi everyone! Hope all of you are doing great today and had a great weekend! I sure did! Today I did Xtrain Chest, Back & Shoulders. Had a great workout. I really like this workout, it goes so fast. This is what I did:

Round 1
Tempo Pushups- 24 reps (Did some on my toes, some on my knees)
One Arm Rotational Row - 25# - 16 reps
Side Leaning Lateral Raise - 5#

Round 2
Dumbbell Press on Ball- 25's - 16 reps
"T" Band Pull - 16 reps slow, 10 fast
Shoulder Circle - 3's - 48 reps

Round 3
Reach Tap Pushups- 24 reps (I just did regular pushups on knees)
"T" Prone on the Ball - 8's - 12 reps
Alternating Dumbbell Overhead Press - 10's - 12 reps

Round 4
Chest Fly on Ball- 20's# - 16 reps
One Arm Row w/Tubing - 32 reps
Bent Over Rear Delt Drop Sets - 10's - 16, 12, 8 reps

Round 5
Lower Chest Incline Fly on Ball- 5's - 16 reps
Dumbbell Pullover on Ball - 25# - 16 reps
Double Arm Upright Row - 12's - 16 reps

Round 6
Incline Dumbbell Press on Ball- 25's - 16 reps
Back Fly on Ball - 10's - 16 reps
Dumbbell "W" Press on Ball - 10's - 16 reps

Round 7
3-Way Chest Fly- 20's - 16 reps
One Arm Row - 25# - 16 reps
Incline Hammer Front Raise on Ball - 5's - 12+ reps

Round 8
Pushups- 12, 10, 8 reps
Superman "Y" on Ball - Skipped, these create knots in my upper back
Lateral Raise w/10-10 degree Tilt - 8's - 12, 10, 8 reps

Going to rain all day today but we sure do need it. My plants are looking horrible. Hope you all have a great day! Allergies suck, but I feel better today.

Debbie, feeling better?

Today was Pryramid upper for me.

Seems like I just did this but getting my son ready to go back to school, he is moving into a duplex with 5 friends should be interesting?!! I keep getting stuff like pledge and bathroom cleaner and my husband just laughs at me.

Today I did Chalean Burn Circuit #1 and X Train Cardio Leg Blast skipping to the stretch at the 1 leg deadlifts because I was short on time. Total time was 87 minutes, 432 calories.

Today I decided to try to do a Cardio Coach workout. I miss doing them so much. I did Challenge 1 and 2 from CC #1 and had a pretty good workout considering. My knee still bothers me, but I was able to do a fairly fast pace today and it didn't seem to bother it much. We'll see as the day progresses how it feels. So far it's ok. Not 100%, but ok.

Workout was 35 minutes, traveled 2 miles and burned about 200 calories.

Roselyn - I am feeling better, still pretty stuffy in the mornings. I had a slight headache today but not bad enough to stop me from working out. :)

Today I did Chalean Extreme Burn it Off, 28 minutes, Z Cut 6 Pack Abs workout #1, 25 minutes and Cathe Slide and Glide Cardio and stretch, 25 minutes, Total time 78 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.