Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Sept 3

Morning ladies .
Can you tell i am not at work..
I am sipping my java and tring to get geared for legs.
I am doing PLB and going to go for a walk.9Which is all up hill)
Or get my bike out...

Me abs is a sore..

Char, thinking about you girl..and your DH..

Hi Diane Sue, just have been so preoccupied and when i get home get some din on and workout, i just do not turn this thing on..

New dvd's coming soon. I am ready..
I ordered a couple of Tracy's and her new ones..

I got sculptfest and the ab one and the new ones coming out.
Did i do ok. I am guessing here. I didn't want step. I am not ready to learn her style..
Just want some variety..

Well, have a great Labor day..
I will check back later..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

I'm back -- did my Jillian book circuit

Here's the workout from the book
(3 sets of 12 reps each circuit:)

Pushups
Squats (used 20 lb DB's)
Step Plyos (1 min.)

Incline DB Chest Flys (22 lb DBs)
Sumo Squats (25 lb DB)
Step Plyos (1 min)

Bench Dips (alternated 2 sets of behind the back tricep pullups with 15 lb)
Leg Extensions (loaded as much weight as I had upstairs - 70 lb
Jumping Jacks 1.5 min

Lateral Shoulder raises while doing jumping jacks 1.5 min.(only used 5 lbs for these...it's hard to do these for this long - my shoulders were looking good when I caught a glimpse in the mirror)
20 ball crunches (used a 10 lb DB)

Triceps press downs (used my black band with door attachment and crouched down for more resitance)
jump rope 1.5 min
50 ab scissors (used my ankle weights last 2 sets)

I had to modify the jump rope and jumping jacks on the rebounder using jack high knee combos, my own version of step plyos on the rebounder, high jump rope with dumbbells, etc.

Workout was 65" and I burned 400 calories and listened to ........what else.......but Papa Roach! I also did Amy's 10 min Stretch and Kundalini Yoga - Power Surge Warm up and Positive PMS 30".

These circuits continue to kick my butt. They are progressively harder and harder as the weeks go on (I glanced ahead.....YIKES). This is harder on my body than P90X was! I'm impressed...however, my HR is still elevated....so possibly overtrained also.

Deb - The new Hurt song is called 10 Ton Brick. It rocks.....so you can add it to your download list. I sure wish I had the capability to download music cuz these songs are gonna make one kick a#@ workout collection! Just heard a couple of the songs I gave you this morning and I had the 40" TV Blaring!! LOL. They sound even better cranked! Some of these songs are REALLY new...so not sure if you can download stuff that new....can you?

Happy Labor Day everyone. It's no holiday for me....cuz I'm jobless and it's the working man's holiday. Hope I find a job soon....frustrated.

Dallys - are you around today? If so.....why oh why do I read Swkigg's blog now..........she just informed everyone that she discovered Chocolate Lucky Charms........and I would have never known that if I had not read that!! Now I want some!! She's a trip!

Happy Memorial Day,

Lora- nice workout.

Dianne Sue- You look awesome. It's amazing you have children at 30yrs.

Char- sorry about your FIL.

I basically took the weekend off:eek:

Today I'll be doing a low impact cardio (step) and some abs from Oxygen Magazine.

Well, this morning I decided to do cardio since I've been eating crap all weekend. It's amazing how it takes 12 weeks to get to where I wanted to be and within 3 days it's gone. I see no definition in my abs right now. I am so bloated and I hate that. Oh well. Tomorrow I'll be back on track.

I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and upped my speeds a bit. It made a big difference. I was able to get my HR into zone 4 yet still recovered very quickly. I actually got my HR to 170 and that is 6 beats away from my max high.

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]55 minutes
45 min. in zone
325 calories burned
3.4 miles travelled
[/font]

Hope you all have a great Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day Ladies:)
Finished PUB I'm really liking this months rotations seeing good results.I have to work but we are not opened to the public we are just taking care of the dogs and cats which is a nice change instead of dealing with bitchy customers!!
What is everybodys plans today?
BBL
Randi

Hello, everybody.

This morning I did Tracey’s HISM then Amy’s APX back and bis. I was going to do the Core Max segment 2, but ended up doing the ball abs from Cathe’s High Step Circuit instead (wimp!). This is my first week doing APX. I’ve decided to split it up and today was the first time I’d ever done APX’s back and bis. Yowza - the chin ups were much harder than I’d anticipated. Also, I had to lower my weight for the barbell pulls after the second set because my back started to round once we went to the one-armed pull. Granted, it was the first time I did it so to play around with the poundage is to be expected, but I was surprised by the intensity of that back section!

I ate horribly this morning. I **think** I've been overtraining, perhaps it’s PMS, or maybe I’m just overly tired (when I’m tired I tend to crave sugar and chocolate). In any event, I’ve consumed more calories already than most of you will all day. Still, I can’t let this morning’s events turn into an all day or all week binge (which is what I usually do). I’ve been doing so well so I can’t let this get me down. I need to not expect perfection, and simply try to get back on track for lunch and dinner.

Have a great holiday, everyone!

Hey Maniacs-

My week sucks. Hubby is having kidney stone issues again. Almost had to take him to the hospital. My daughter's friend, who does not have a license, took it upon himself to drive her car into a porta potty and damage the front end of her car. I have to file a police report now tomorrow cuz dh wants me too. I have no time. I have to work. I have to clean my FIL's house, mow his grass...keep my own home in order..workout. In the meantime, there are ALOT of things going on in the family that is SCREWED UP over FIL's death..money, plots, etc. I can't take anymore and I am worried hubby is going to have a nervous breakdown.
Please keep us in your prayers. There is only so much one person can take..all of this is too much.

Charlotte - sorry to hear about your week. If it makes you feel any better, all of the family stuff that comes up when a family member dies is normal in most families. Death can make some people turn into complete morons (and greed hounds....shouldn't say that, but it's so true!)! Hang in there! Praying for you.

Hey Maniacs! My weekend has just been me riding like a maniac on my mt. bike.:) Had some good rides. Today there were so many people up the canyon! Lots of hikers, mules and horses and a few arrogant horseback riders(huge eye roll!). There was a couple on two Palominos that thought they owned the trail...would get all "uppity" if anyone wanted to pass them. It only takes a few to ruin a hole bunch. Why can't some people be nice and realize that life does not revolve around them. Most everyone else was nice though.

Lora- Yes! Now, I want chocolate Lucky Charms, da**it!! Great job on the workout!

Char- What a week you've had...keep strong girl!

Anne-You've been so busy, hope you enjoy your workout.

Lisa- Have fun with the oxegen workout!

Debbie- Why is it, just a couple of days of bad eating can affect us so much? It's not fair!

Randi- I'm sick of bitchy customers too!

WWscrubs- Hope a morning of bad eating didn't ruin your day. Just get back on track with the next meal.:)

Talk more to you all tommorrow...

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif [font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

It has been a busy family day. I slept in because I didn't have the since to go to bed last night. Got in bed at 2 am. The dogs were not happy about waiting on breakfast. I did Ripped 1000 stopping at the stretch and then did Kimberly Spreen Kickbox Bootcamp skipping the warm up. We went to dd's for her birthday and then everyone went to dinner. I got off track really badly today with the eating. I did get the grilled chicken and mushroom side but there were chips and queso and salsa and birthday cake. I keep chips out of my house as much as possible. Got to clean this up tomorrow.

Charlotte, I am so sorry you are having such a rough time. I will keep you in my prayers.

Lisa, thanks for the comliment.

Woodworm scrubs, APX back is a tough workout. When I first started doing it I thought when she said 45pound barbell that it was 45# on one end. Boy was I having a hard time when she hit the one arm. That is 32 reps total per set. Ouch and over 60 chin ups.

Debbie, I hear you on the bloated feeling from eating badly. I am right there with you this weekend. I need to quit baking.

Dallys,there are a lot of inconsiderate people out there that spoil things for others.
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi Charlotte,

Sorry to hear about your FIL. I don't know what you're going through right now, but I do know that if you have faith, that you can be strong enough to "let go, and let GOD." I've had to do this, as a matter of fact there are things in my life right now that I coudn't handle anymore, and I had to surrender it to God. I know easier said than done, but you can do it through him. :)
Will keep you and your family in my prayers!

Stay strong! :)

Anne, I really love Tracey's Core conditioning. I like her Sweatfest sculpt too. She can make it burn. I usually do add a little extra weight to this and wear ankle weights on some of the floorwork. Also standing on the bosu 1 leg squats I hold a dumbbell.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi ladies! Just popping over from Yoga to see what you are up to today. My DH & I moved my office yesterday and today. What a pain in the neck it was, but it is nice in that it gives you the chance to clean up. I dusted my furniture, pictures and everything. DH nearly strangled me for rearranging the furniture so many times, but the outcome was worth it and he had to admit he liked the finished look. My pup had a better night last night-I only had to get up twice, which was good for a change. He goes for another chemo treatment tomorrow so he will probably not be feeling so good again. Thank goodness we are home for the next 2 days.

Anne-How are those legs feeling now?

Lora-Lateral raises WHILE doing jumping jacks...wow, that's more coordination than I could hope to have. (That AND I have to remind myself that you workout in the mornings on top of that! LOL!) Re: Chocolate cereals-Have you tried the Chocolate Special K? It was not real Special to me, but it is worth a try if you have a craving.

Lisa-Hope you enjoyed your off days!

Char-Sorry about all the family issues. Not to minimize it at all but almost every family goes though it. This too shall pass, but I know it STINKS when you're in the middle of it! Hang in there, girl!

Dallys-Glad you enjoyed your ride. We live near lots of parks, bike paths, and sidewalks and there was LOTS of activity today! :) It's great to see everyone out there enjoying themselves!

Diane Sue-I like spending time with family, too...despite the evil food that comes along with them! }(

Suz-Thanks for the well wishes on my pup! Much appreciated!

Deb-Thanks for the welcome back! Sorry about your eating troubles-you'll rebound quickly. I have heard different estimates on what effect clean eating has on physique...80%, 90%...what is your opinion?

Randi-Hee Hee! Enjoy just the cats and dogs today! I would like that better too!

Wmwood-I like the abs from High Step Circuit, too! Not wimpy-that was a great workout!!!

Talk to you later! Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.