Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Sept 18

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did P90X Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X with med ball and ankle weights. I listened to my own music. I was not as strong as usual this morning. I don't know if it's cuz I moved this workout from Wed to Monday due to my schedule this week, or it might just be cuz it's Monday and I'm depressed about returning to my job.

Have great workouts. I'll probably not be able to check in from work today.

Diana Sue -I hope your stomach is better.

Annette - easy on that foot.

Charlotte - how was the concert?

Hi to everyone else.

Hey Lora!
Sorry, I posted a check in already but I think I got the date wrong anyway so we can just ignore that one.

Lora- I hope everything works out for you. It seems like you got a great workout in!

Have a great day manaics!! Be back later after school

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Hi to all I will try to post workout later after I am done a run is planned today.I wanted to answer Deb's question before I leave for work-I did lying tricep extensions for yesterdays workout.They are my fav mass builder.see you guys later-I hate mondaysx(

Good morning, Fitstresses!

Lora, thanks for remembering about my wounded hoof. The aqua jogging and aquatic upper body workout yesterday were just what I needed, and darn the luck I had to use my new prize possession my waterproof MP3 player again.

Tonight I'll have to resort to Low Max (LM was my fallback position about a year and a half ago when I injured my OTHER foot), Boot Camp lower body only, and an ab mish-mosh of CTX Kickbox planks through roll-ups and All Step on the long bench.

Hope all are well!

Have a great workout day!

A-Jock

Wow Annette! You go with your bad yourself woman! I really need to pay attention to your mishmoshes cuz they all sound great. I love mixing things up like that. Hope foot continues to improve.

Sheila- that is awesome! Tricep extensions with 90# (I think that was it). I would love to see pics of you.

Lora- I am sure hoping you have a decent day today. I can't wait to see GH today.

Charlotte- how was the concert?

Adri- I hope you use your brain muscles in school as much as your other muscles!:p

Dallys- I missed AMC on Frid and missed again yesterday on Soapnet. CUrious what happens today.

DS- hope your stomach is still alright. I saw more on the news about the spinach. Bummed, cuz I always eat it in my salads.

Hello Deb and Suz and Marietta, and Anne! Have great WO's.

I have some cardio and biceps. Not sure when I will get it in. CChase has school this morning, and I have some errands.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Hello early morningers. I was getting up to w/o this am, buy it didn't happen,
SNOOZE like 6 times.
Well yesterday i did my back,shoulders and the biceps are the culpret for the arm pain. I iced it for a couple hours.No biceps this week. Gonna heal this up.
Tonite is cardio of some sort . Some die hard kill me cardio. Been a little sluggish on it lately..SHHHHH.
A-Jock i love lo max. Enjoy a little take down. You w/o hard all the time. It will be like a vacation.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

This morning I did Power Max and had a lot of fun doing this workout. Not sure why as I don't really care much for Cathe's older workouts. But I do like the step sections in this one and it goes by quick. I even like the cool down. I was in my zone for 43 minutes and burned 275 calories.

Hi everyone! A-Jock, hope the foots ok.

Charlotte - Tell us about the concert. Hope you had fun!

Sheila - awesome on the tricep extensions! You go girl!

Hope you all have great workouts.

Good Morning Maniacs!!

I am here. lol. No, I did not drink...only water and a diet coke. We got there around 2pm and a band was already playing. I forget the name because they sucked. The rest following did too, but the day was absolutely beautiful and I took a nap on the lawn until the decent bands came out to play. DD took pictures so I will get them developed soon. Fly Leaf was very good as usual and good messages. Stone Sour was next and they were good and I liked their message at the end..."love yourself and the ones you love too" and then the guy mooned the audience..WTH??? Guess he loves himself too? lol. Deftones was next and they sounded like the screamo bands...never heard them sound that way before..me no like. They did play one song I liked..towards the end. Then Korn came out lastly and played one song I liked. The crowd was wild for them. We had a random 19ish young guy come up and sit right beside...just out of the blue..very random, and he started talking to dd and her friends. Then he looks at me and ask me to buy him a beer. I said, "no" cuz that was the only reason he came over. Another guy came over and called me "momma" and said I was beautiful and wanted to guess me age. lol. I said, "go ahead". He guessed 36 and dd and her friends said it was only cuz he was drunk cuz he should have guessed 26 instead. ;) We got back late.

Strength training to do today later, after nap and mowing. Busy.

Hope you all have a great day!

Charlotte~~

Morning Maniac! Yuck! It's been cold here, I'm so not ready for it. I have no desire to get up and workout when it's cold.
Today (Later)I will do Core Synergistics. I have'nt done this workout for along time. I can hardly remember it. Just that it's not that easy.

Charlotte, sounds like you had a good time at the concert! Don't you love it when some young punk asks you to buy them a beer. Like you're an idiot. LOL!

Debbie, I don't have Power Max anymore, but I remember it was fun. I just couldn't look at the outfits anymore. LOL! It's amazing your grandma lived so long. I'm sorry you lost her. :(

Anne, I know about the sleeping in thing. I've been doing it for a week now.

Meg, Lili got raped and now Jackson is going to be Jonathons lawyer! Because Jonathon killed the pervert. Colby is missing.

A-Jock, Sorry you're lame and have hoof problems. Hope it heals quick. I hate injuries. We don't have time for them.

Sheila, Your workouts are killer. Have a great run today.

Adri, I was reading in TIME magazine about all the injuries you younguns get from working out to hard and overtraining (those growth plates and all). So,take those rest days!!! And don't overtrain or try to lift so heavy, muscles come over time, not in a day. Back and shoulder injuries were the most common in gymnasts(and these aren't working out extra in the gym like you are). I think you mentioned you had a tweaky shoulder. Be careful! Sorry, the mother in me is out this morning.}( :)

Lora, sorry you didn't have much energy this morning. I had a day like that last week.

Later.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good morning everyone!

I FINALLY went to bed on time last night and woke up easily this morning. I did upper body - pyramid style from the Body for Life program. I did biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders. I wanted to get to work earlier today though, so I missed my back workout. I'll have to do that when I get home. I love working my back. I used my new workout station (is that what you call those things?) for chest and triceps and my Bowflex "free" weights for biceps and shoulders.

I hope you all have a great day. Friday will be here before we know it! My mom and sister and I are going to Women of Faith in Denver this Friday and Saturday. I can't wait. It's so much fun! And after so many years of going I FINALLY talked my sister into going. Yay!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Good afternoon,
Last night I ran 3.25 miles on the treadmill and did some stretching. That made 5.75 miles yesterday. This morning I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster no str, TJ Punch Kick & Jam cardio, TJ Cardio Party remix cardio, then I did Gym Style Chest & Triceps no w/u and finished with Amy Bento's Abs#1 and Str#1. I have my granddaughter here today sick.

Sheila,those are some awesome weights for Triceps. Do you use a barbell for all of your workout?

Charlotte, sounds like you had fun. The girls are right the guy was probably drunk because you look much younger than that.

Lora, thanks I am doing fine today.

Anne, take care of yourself. Injuries are not fun.

Debbie , I have Power Max but have not done that in ages. I used to do that for most of my cardio when I first started Cathe.

Hi, Maeghan,Marietta,Adri,Lora,Suz,Dallys,and Annette

Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

DS- I know you have answered this before, but how long was your WO today, and most days? Just curious. SOunds like today's was fun!

Charlotte- glad you had a good time. I agree that you look much younger!

Dallys- thanks for the AMC info. I was hoping Jonathan would come to the rescue sooner. I missed it this afternoon, so will have to catch up tonight.

It is so beautiful here, I should go out and run or something.
I must have burned mega calories yesterday, cuz I am STARVING!!!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Diane Sue - excellent workout as usual! You rock girl! I'm getting ready to do abs here in a bit. I took the day off because of my grandma's funeral so I have the rest of the day to myself! Yay!!! :)

Maeghan, my workout today was 2hrs and 29 min.. A little long. Some days are 2 hrs and once in awhile it is shorter or a little longer. I would have stopped before abs but wanted to get them in as dh is off for a couple of days & has plans tomorrow morning and someone will be coming over so I want to be finished early. Last weeks times were 2hr21min, 2hr34min, 2hr25min, 45min, 2hr9min, 1hr41min,1hr44min.. The 45min day was just abs and stretching sort of an active rest day:)Today was a fun day. I really enjoyed my workout.
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Wow, DS, talk about dedicated! I did 2 hours yesterday. I actually felt I could have gone more, and I feel really good about it today. I guess I just had the time. I usually do atleast an hour, sometimes a little more, but being a mommy doesn't always allow alot of time LOL! That's great DS! Thanks for sharing!

Deb- hope you get to do some relaxing today!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Hey Ladies,

Just checking back in again. Went for a 4.5-mile run at lunch and then did some bicep/tricep work.

Here's what I did:

Tricep Pushdowns/Cable Bicep Curls
Rotating French Press/Alternating Bicep curls
Kickbacks/Hammer Curls
Bench Dips on ball/Crazy 8's

I did 3 sets of each grouping as supersets doing mostly 10/set.

Debbie - Sorry you hear about your grandma. She had a good and long life...you were blessed to have had her around for so long.

It's gonna take me a minute to get everyone's names so please bear with me...

http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/3/303/115835104874751.gif
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Hey Maniacs!!!
Got home from school alittle while ago. x( OMG I haveta tell you what happened today.

Ok we were outside for about 15 mins today after lunch cuz it was beautiful here and this one girl was really pissin off one of my friends. So to make a long story short, she went over to her, and slapped her SOOO hard that I could hear it from where I was standing (which is pretty fare, but close enough so I could see whats happening) She got in soo much trouble but to tell you the truth I htink the girl deserved it. I woulda smacked her myself, but I'm afraid I'd kill her cuz my biceps, they so damn STRONG}(}(

Anyway, I just wanted to share that.
Today for me is chest, back, and I may just do one or 2 exericses for abs today cuz I think I work my abs way to much. I mean I have great definintion (6 pack) but working them like everyday is way to much. I think I should take 1 day where I don't do like 1 single ab exercise (o god my challenge}() And I'm ganna do the Step Exteme class at the gym tonight. I love that class! The instuctor even used one of the moves Cathe does from IMAX 2. She calls it knee rock.

Charlotte- Glad you had a good time at the concert. I should take some time to be a girl myself and do something I love (besides going to the gym 24/7) like you did. I was one of the top 7 kids in the school for something I don't know what and are inviting me to 7 days free in Australia. I ain't goin with a bunch a friggin fat kids and I'll feel fat like them if I can't workout. So I ain't goin. Anyway glad you had a good time you maniac!!;-)

Dallys- I acually had a growth plate fracture in my ankle in 6th grade when I played basketball. I was in a cast for 2 weeks. It sux. I was at practice doin a jump shot and fell down on it funny completley twisted and had to get it checked. Anyway I appreciate all your help. I know I shouldn't over work. But thats all I wanna do. To tell you the truth I might quite gymnastics. Its 3000 dollars too and I'm more inot the gym. I workout at the gym for 3 hours and gymanstics 4 and track 2, no time. The gym is my fav so I'm stickin with that.

Marietta- Great to see you postin again:) Great workout too! I don't have the Terminator or anything but my the sounds of everyone saying how it kicks there A$$ I bets its a toughy! Great job:)

Debbie- Great Workout too you maniac!! PowerMax sounds pretty good but I try not to get too much cardio workouts. But I bets is a goodie:)

Maeghan- Hope you continue to do well. We love yea:*

Diane Sue- I'm like you too. I workout for pretty long periods of time too. My highest is at gymnastics but at the gym its 3. I gues I'm just used to it and thats all I really do in my spare time.

Wow, I'm awfley chatty today!! Sorry bout that

Hi to Suz, Shelia, Lora, Annette, and Anne! Have a great day:)

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

I'll be back with my workout, but for now..I am still mowing. Broke the belt off the tractor cuz I ran over the sprayer that was on the hose while backing up. When I got off the tractor, I looked like I was on my period. Yup, walking around the yard that way. I went under this berry type bush and all the little berries fell behind my back onto the seat of the tractor and got wedged in my a$$. DD's boyfriend was the only one to see and never said a word!!!! Finially dd said something and now I can only hope the blood grapey stain comes out. They are in the wash.

Thought you all might like a laugh.

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.