Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday October 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Ugh.....Monday morning is here. This morning I did Amy Bento's All Pump followed by Yoga Now 10 min relaxation routine. I wish this Amy DVD had premixes, as I'd like a full body routine closer to 50-55 minutes, whereas this one is only 40. I didn't want to do anything too long this morning cuz I knew I'd have difficulty enough getting myself ready for work (and I was right).

Have great workouts. I'll try to check in from work later...but I doubt I'll have time. It's pay Monday and I'm sure there will be lots to catch up on. I wonder if I'll be facing Dr. Jekyl or Mrs. Hyde today?

Good Morning,
I did not plan another rotation so may stick to the one I have been doing this monh or figure it out this morning:) I actually got up a little earlier this a.m.

Lora, is All Pump set up where you could go back and maybe repeat spme bodyparts? I go back to each section on A Team Bootcamp and repeat the cardio segments or sometimes just do the cardios 2X ea and the lower body segments.

Hi to everyone,
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

What rotation have you been doing Diana Sue?

I also don't know what to do. Since I recently had the structure of a rotation, I almost feel like I need one again. I'm really wanting my new Cathe DVDs to get here before I start one though. I don't want to be in the middle of something that I have to stop because they arrive.

Good morning Lora and DS

Not sure what I will be doing either, rotation wise, or what WO today for that matter. I have more free time today since the kids I babysit are sick. I am not feeling well this morning, so I am glad I get some more relax time if I need it.

Lora- have you ever searched online to see if there are any job openings in your field, in your area? Maybe if you found another job, it would make you feel better since you wouldn't be "taking you boss down" or anything. Just a thought, since I know how miserable you are where you are now. Try to have a good day.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Good morning everyone. No workout for me. Knee is feeling almost 100% better but I think I'll leave cardio and leg training alone for the rest of the week. I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Morning Maniacs! I did something really dumb yesterday. I was fishing around the basement, looking for a lost swimming suit, while I was talking on the phone to my daughter. I found the suit and was walking not paying attention and caught my foot on a rolled up rug. I fell flat on my face, SPLAT! The phone went flying across the room. Luckily, I landed "mostly" on the rug. I only hurt my elbow. It looks like I have a ping pong ball under the skin. It HURTS! I'm pretty sure it's just a bruise, as I can move it with full mobility. Since I have Plyo X on the schedule for today. I won't know if my elbow will hurt working out, until tomorrow. I don't know why I was looking for that swimming suit anyway. It's ugly as #&*%$!

Lora, I know what you mean about starting a rotation, while waiting for the new Cathes. You'll want to start doing Cathe's as soon as you get them. I'll be done with P90x the week before Thanksgiving. I bet we get Cathes before then.

Diane Sue, If you do plan a rotation for this month, let us know.:)

Meg, enjoy your day without the extra kids. Do something fun. :)

Debbie, smart thinking on the knee. I've had knee surgery on both knees and know not to mess with them.

Suz, I didn't get the book at Borders. I'll order off of Amazon. I'd like to find a really good "Easy" Vegetarian book too. Any advice on that?

Hey to everyone! Have a great day.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Okay - here we go. I'm gonna try to post from work (I know - I should be working!).

This morning I did Bootcamp. That's a toughie so early in the morning. I always thought I had a lot of energy in the morning. Not THIS morning! :)

Debbie - you're smart about your knee. I'm glad it's feeling better.

Diane Sue - I can't wait to hear your future plans on a rotation.

Meg - Sorry you're not feeling so great today. I'm glad you'll have a bit of a rest.

Lora - I agree with Meg. Why don't you try to find another job since you're absolutely miserable where you're at? You hate it every single day and that's not worth it. You have choices you know. Choose to be HAPPY girl!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Meg and Suz - thanks for the advice. I think it's more that I just hate going back to work after vacation. I've always had a hard time shifting gears from work to home and home to work. Not one of my strong suits. When my boss is in a good mood....I can actually handle the normal stress of work. I guess I'm just overly sensitive, so I think her attitude affects me more than it would other people. There aren't really any jobs in this area in my field and I'm really not sure this one's even going to last as our hospital is still facing bankruptcy and it doesn't look good at the moment. A company was supposed to buy us and backed out because our Unions are creating problems.

Having a little lunch break here.:) My cold has gotten worse. I'm so stuffed up. I just want drugs and sleep right now. To bad I have to finish working. I also need to get Plyo X in before I drug up. LOL!! I think my head weighs 45lbs.

Debbie, Thanks. My elbow is so sensitive. It right on the spot that you lean on. Other than that, it's ok. I remember that swimming suit as being so cute, and then I put it on and thought "what was I thinking?" EeeGADS! LOL!

Suz, I love Bootcamp, but it's always tough! No matter what time of day!

Lora, hope work isn't to bad for you today.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Done working out except for abs. Doing Pyramid 8 week training with Deb. Here is what I did:

3 sets/60 sec rest

Flat DB Bench Press
20's/18
25's/13
30's/6

Lat Pulldowns
60#/18
70#/14
80#/8

Squats
160#/18
170#/14
180#/10

Standing Dumbbell Curls
20's/18
25's/13
30's/7

Shoulder Press
12's/18
15's/14
20's/8

Tricep Extension
50#/12
60#/8
attempted 70#

Calf Raises 35# db's 50x's

Charlotte~~

Hey ya'll!:)
Today I did MIC floor aerobics and last 5 intervals of Imax and MIS abs;)all done yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Randi

Dallys - I hope you feel better. What a bummer! :( Do you ever use Airborne? I swear by that stuff when I feel like I'm getting a cold. And also when I'm getting ready to fly (like I am tomorrow).

Charlotte - Great workout! I wonder if I'll be able to squat as much as you someday now that I have a Smith machine?

Randi - Wow - what an awesome workout!

I'm off to my Dad's tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing my Dad but his wife's Alzheimer's has gotten a lot worse since were there in April. This time my sister is going too. She's never been. It ought to freak her out nicely b/c she's such a germaphobe and my Dad's wife has no control over her bladder. My Dad's not the best housekeeper either (although he shampoos his bedroom carpet almost every morning and the rest of the house is hardwood). Luckily I'm going to be there a day ahead of my sister so I can wash the sheets for the bed she'll be sleeping in and sanitize the bathroom with bleach (they actually use the upstairs bathroom for the most part, but still). BUT...it should be beautiful as their house overlooks the ocean (Washington) and the trees should be gorgeous. And my animals will enjoy having their "babysitter" staying with them. :p

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hello, Ladies - sounds like everyone here is pumping except me!

DH and I are going to a Yom Kippur celebration in a few minutes, so no workout for yours truly. Tomorrow I'll get in a power walk and hopefully a little ab and push-up work, then my aqua class on Wed.

Have fun!

A-Jock

Got my workout in and have been running errands and catching up around the house today. I stayed with what I have been doing, but Friday I think I will switch and do Push Pull 2 sets total body premix this week with GS Mon, Tues, & Wed. Last time I did this I used Amy Bento's Bootcamp and Step & Pump weights only. Then I will do Slow & Heavy next week again but Friday I will do SuperSets Total Body 2 sets premix instead of Slim & Lean like I did the last two times.
Today was GS Chest & Trices
All push ups
bench press 30# dumbbells
flys 25# dumbbells
incline bench press 30# dumbbells
incline flys 25# dumbbells
Barbell Close Grip Press 45#
Triceps Dips 45# barbell in lap
dumbbell lying extensions 15# dumbbells
dumbbell seated extensions 25# dumbbell
dumbbell crossbody extensions 15# set1,12# set2
Dumbbell kickbacks 12# dumbbell
Core Max #3 using shoe weights and 15# med ball followed by 100 kneeling Bowflex crunches @ 170#, 50 reps ea. side Bowflex50#high cable crunches for obliques.

Dallys, tripping over a rug sounds like something I would do. I am always trying to talk on the phone and do household things at the same time.

Charlotte, good workout.

Dallys - sorry you're not feeling well. I'm sure Plyo X will make you feel better...once the old endorphins kick in. }( *insert evil laugh*. I'm not feeling very well myself. My sinuses are horrid, my eyes are pouring water and I have a horrible spasm running from the top of my right trap all the way to my sciatic nerve radiation. I also have had a migraine. My pain must be flaring cuz it's TTOTM. Exercise always makes me feel better, however, it's too late for me to exercise now. I'll never fall asleep if I do it this late.

I got my Tracey Staehle's. I'm going to attempt the step one in the AM. I don't know what this is going to be like since she states she's a bit easier to learn than Seasun, but a bit harder than Cathe.........at least that's the way she described it. I might try to preview later.

It was a rough day and I'm glad it's almost time to watch General Hospital. It's the one thing that I DO look forward to during the work week. Speaking of work, I got a little of both Dr. Jekyl and Mrs. Hyde today. I felt REALLY bad for Charles cuz he caught HECK all day. He looked disgusted and I found out he had to work the weekend with her also.

Well....I best go cuz I'm babbling and boring everyone.

Hi Diana Sue - WHat type of rotation have you been doing? Strength oriented or what? I'm sort of spoiled from not doing aerobics every day.

I forgot to ask. Does anyone know if riding a bike can flare your sciatica or cause piriformis spasms? I did that Interval Cycle Challenge DVD Sunday and my sciatica is worse than it's been in a while. I'm trying to figure out what I did.

Lora, I am doing a strength workout. I do weights Mon, Tues, Wed,& Fri. Thurs & Sat are abs and yoga or stretch and as usual I do cardio all 6 days:) I figure when I get Cathe's new ones I will do more of a fat blasting workout. Did you receive your Tracey Staehle dvd's yet?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.