Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Oct 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

Monday already?? What the heck. Where did the weekend go? This morning I did Cathe's Total Body Sculpting (off of Low Impact Step) - the Advanced Premix (can't remember exact name). I added weights to the leg segment and ankle weights to the lying legs, added weight to the ab work and lifted heavier weights then they do (since they use light weights). This was an okay workout. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I wanted to do something of Cathe's that I haven't done a bunch of times....so that's why I chose this. I listened to my own music cuz the music is not very good in this one since it's not one of her normal advanced workouts. I can't wait for her new stuff...I'm getting very antsy.

Have great workouts everyone and I'll try to check in from work today.

Good Morning:)
This weekend went by to fast:( Yesterday I did legs at the gym 4 sets of 12 reps on smith machine squats, plie squats, leg press, calf machine, hamstring curl, and quad machine and i'm so sore! I think I'm going to do Imax 3 today or a hard core extreme workout cant decide.
I'll let you know later
Randi

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I worked upperbody and then core with dh. Today I will work hamstrings. More presses and deadlifts.

Everyday seems almost the same to me because I am always home so I can't say the weekend went by fast unless I am on vacation.

Lora,

I added Temptation and Horreur Sympathique to my list.
Sounds like you had a very good workout.

Randi,
Wow, you really toasting them legs!

Charlotte~~

Hi guys. Thought I would pop in while you are around LOL!!

Lora- I am about to go check out that site, thanks! I will surely have questions at some point.

Randi- Good luck doing an Imax on fried legs!! Good WO.

Charlotte- that's cool that your DH did abs with you. I still can't believe how strong your arms are, bis and tris. I did lying tri extensions with 12's last night and barely eeked out 5. Good for me, but seriously as I was shaking I couldn't help but think "How the hell does she do it???" LOL!

Deb- the shape of your arms is incredible! You can see every muscle and def, it looks great! You should be SOOO proud of yourself!

DS- the little animals are cute! Glad they are allowingmore sleep now!

Anne- glad business has been going so well. You have been doing good with the little eating at night too.

Dallys- are seeing some good results from P90x yet? How do you like it compared to Cathe?

Good morning to everyone!

Not sure what I will be doing today. BBL.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Morning all!

This morning I got on my treadmill for about an hour. Jammed to my MP3 tunes. Workout including warmup, cool down and stretch was an hour and six minutes, I was in my zone for 51 minutes and burned 328 calories.

Thanks Meaghan and Diane Sue! You are all so sweet! And I am proud, I never thought I'd get the muscle definition I have right now at this age. Its very encouraging.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Debbie,

Your age fascinates me cuz I can't seem to tell how old you are. So I am gonna guess....34? Yeah, keep the picture for your avatar...shows off your definition nicely. Rock on!

Marietta,

How was the tournament and the trip there? You pm'd me and then disappeared..what is up with that??? lol

ETA: Deb, dh says you are pretty.

Charlotte~~

Morning ladies.
Not sure what i am doing tonite... My butt muscles are killing me. Probably all the leg presses on the HSC. Feel like someone was beating my bumm bumm.
So, definitely no legs today.
Leavin work early today. Will feel like a day offfffff.
Let ya know how it goes.
Later,
MMMMM What can i do tonite???
Ideas.
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Charlotte - I am 40, wish I was still in my 30's. Heck, I wish I was still in my 20's. Thanks for thinking I'm 34! Tell your dh thanks as well!

Deb,

Duh, I just realized your fitnessfreak says (3/66). Well I was just going by your pictures instead. I will tell dh.

Anne,

1000 walking lunges with 30# db's. he he. You will have buns of steel even though you might be screaming. Halloween will be here soon...o.k. to scream.

Charlotte~~

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did Core Synergistics and was sweating big time. This is a great workout!

Meg, I am seeing great results with P90X so far. I have recovery week and then another 5 weeks to go. I'll be done week before Thanksgiving. I like P90X every bit as much as Cathe. I get better results with P90X because it is a whole program, whereas with Cathe, she doesn't really have a tested program, You just pick and choose. You know what I mean? But, for sure Cathe and Tony are my Favorite instructors. They don't mess around. I'll post pics after I'm done. My arms are looking nice, but I'm working on my gut alittle more before the camera comes out.:) Legs are looking not to bad either. But, I'll focus on those more after this rotation.

Gotta get back to work. Hi to all of you!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I'll do a quick check in and then I got to run. Lots to do today.
This morning I did Turbo Jam cardio party remix, and Turbo Jam cardio party 2 with my weighted gloves. I followed this with Push Pull Premix total body 2 sets. Ill check back later
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Charlotte - crazy day here!! I did call home and there is a BPAL package. I think it's White Moon. I'll let you know when I get home. What imps did you get?

Lora,

I got:

Gluttony
Jail Bait
Jolly Roger
Dracul
Eat Me
Port Au Prince and a sample of Othello.

Gluttony is to die for. Dracul really does smell like The Count this time..dark and sinster. Should have gotten a 5ml of that instead of "Count Dracula". Jail Bait is a crazy bubblegum scent. Like that. Jolly Roger is nice...will know more when I wear it. Eat Me...lol. Nice spicy vanilla scent. Port Au Prince is rich and rummy while Othello is a spicy rose smell. Do you have Othello as I know you would probably like this one?

DD got:

Blood Kiss
Leanan Sidhe
Miskatonic University
Akuma
Phantom Queen
Hollywood Babylon and a sample of Erato (The lovely Muse)

I was just wondering about the White Moon because I did not get a email stating that package was coming yet. So yeah, let me know.

Charlotte~~

Meg,

Isn't this great!!! lol. Was thinking of getting Black Dahlia, but switched to Black Rose instead...so many...hard to choose. Will have to check out the ones you picked. Are those the ones your getting?

Here is my list of GC imps still to get:

Alice
Dublin
Tezcatlipoca
Temptation
Horreur Sympatique
Blood Lust
Hell's Belle
Lucy's Kiss
Voodoo

My list was much longer. Now I need to find something bigger to hoard all my imps in.

Charlotte~~

Megadoo - yes, I've tried all of those. I didn't know they still made Tempest?? Only my opinions - everyone's different- Black Pearl is so/so, don't remember Black Dahlia (must have not liked it), Namaste was so/so, Unicorn - I liked and Somnus is one of the ones I use for sleep. It's too sharp for wear...but I wear it to bed.

Charlotte - I'd definitely go with Black Rose. I don't really care for rose.....so I don't have Othello or Black Rose....although I'm thinking about getting a bottle of Black Rose now that I think of it. I did like that one. Othello is okay, but some of Beth's Saffron/Spices amp on my skin and I think that was the problem with Othello.

I feel like we're going to be reprimanded for turning the exercise checkin into a sniffie BPAL check in! LOL

White Moon is gorgeous. It's not normally the type of blend Beth would come out with this time of year, nor the kind I would normally want to wear this time of year, but it's so unique and beautiful and it's strong enough to wear in the cold....but very feminine. I love it. I think it brings out my inner Venusian Goddess (since I'm a Libra). It's been drying down for about an hour and it's still going strong and very very nice. I'm very happy with it. It's very velvety and smooth and White smelling.....if you could smell White.

I better go think about what workout I will do in the AM and watch GH and lie on my balls (of course).

Charlotte- I'm looking for a bottle of Hellion. If you see one on E-bay, please let me know immediately! The Trading Post is sold out and I must have another bottle. (liked Lucy's Kiss, Voodoo and Alice is one of my top favorites). (been meaning to tell you that Calliope is in my top faves)

MEgadoo - Alice is a really good daytime scent that most everyone likes. You should try it. Dorian is another top fave. If you like spicy, Chimera is good. If you like incense and apples Verdandi. IF you like sweets, The Hesperdies - caramel apples. IF you like rose/incense - Rakhasa (spelling), sweet almond scent...Calliope, Bordello - sweet fruity scent, Harlote cinnamon and rose, Elegba- rummy sugary goodness, Imp - patchouli and peach never smelled better, Morroco - spicy goodnes, Eden - milk and figgy creamy goodness, Dana Oshee - or Dana **freakin** Oshea is milky goodness mmmmmm, Alice - very nice, Endymoin is my spring/summer scent. I could go on....but then we'd be getting into Limited Editions. Mme MOriarty is my favorite from the Carnivale Diabolique blends....deep woodsy and very unique. (oh and I like White Rabbit and Sudha Segara - also milky/creamy blends). Most of the deep blends I like are Limiteds...i.e., Hellion, etc. I also like Snake Oil (catalog blend- vanilla/spicy/sugary scent and very strong wears all day), but Charlotte doesn't.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.