Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday May 7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

I overslept a bit. I wanted to get up earlier, as I have a Vet appt this morning. Off to do some weights, hopefully cardio & yoga also.

be back in a bit.

HEy ladies
Finished week one of Debbies May rotation. I am very sore!. Today is ME upper body plus CK. Dont have CK will use KM Low impact premix.
Have a great day
Randi

This morning was legs and for some unknown reason I was looking forward to this workout. I followed the supersets routine and had a pretty good workout. 1:30 rest between each superset, stayed with moderate weights:

Squats: 85#
superset w/
Step Ups: 40# - 4 sets/8 reps

Sissy Squats: 25#
superset w/
Leg Extensions: 65# - 3 sets/10 reps

Elevated deadlift: 30#
superset w/
Hamstring Curls: 45# - 2 sets/12 reps

Standing Calf Raises: 75#
superset w/
Seated Calf Raises: 65# - 3 sets/20 reps

Didn't feel as worked as I usually do with Cathe so I added on the floor work from Butts & Guts. That got me good!

Randi - Hope you are enjoying the rotation!

Hope you all have a great workout!

Good Morning, today I will being doing a treadmill run and M&F rotation week 8. This week looks like it will be long workouts. There are 5 sets for each exercise 16-20 sets per bodypart. Got to go to the store and post office in awhile before I pick up from school. BBL

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

I ended up doing Tracey's Sculptfest 60" followed by Cardio Sweatfest premix (part kickbox & part hi/lo) for about 30 minutes. Workout was about 1 hour 35 with cool down and stretch I burned about 420 calories. I also did Classical Sttetch for Back Pain relief 30".

Deb - That's great -looking forward to a leg workout Great workout, as usual.

Hi to everyone. Have great workouts. I've got to get ready to take Brookie to the Vet for an injection

Deb and Diane Sue, which months issue is that in?
I am heading down to do Cc#6 with Candice. I need some cardio and destressing here... I am sore in the hamstrings from yesterdays w/o.
Deb, i love MMax too. My favorite..
I have some serious gutt too loose before July .Running out of time...
Someone please zip my lips for me...
Have a great day ladies...

Hello:)
How is everyone today? Today was back and core and then i did the elliptical for 50 mins.GREAT workout usually i get a little board on the elliptical,but today i made sure and had good music,what a difference. I was going to go on a bike ride instead but it is rainingx( Well better get going.
Enjoy the day.:)

Good Mornin,

Will be doing Step, Jump and Pump plus (if I have time) Kick Max leg sculpting drills. It is so nice outside and have to take advantage of it for gardening.

Deb, great w/o as usual.

Diane Sue, are your M&F magazines for men or women? Or Both? Still trying to decide if I want it or not.

Good for you Randi! That looks like a hard w/o.

Ann and Michelle, Looks like you both have it all under control.

Be back with my results later, probably when you are getting ready for bed.

Have a great day, and also who follows.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Janie - I answered this yesterday when you asked. Its in the men's M&F magazine. I think it was the February or March issue, I can't remember. Diane Sue also did a rotation a few weeks back with one out of M&F Hers.

Afternoon Maniacs!!!

Did legs yesterday. Gone down 20# in squats as it seems like I lost some strength there from moving and all the interruptions, etc.

Today worked biceps/triceps and did ab ripperx with hubby. Did it earlier so it was harder, but I have not lost strength in upperbody..thank goodness.

Hammer Curls - 30's 3 sets/10
BB Curls 65# 3 sets/6 (down some, plus earlier in day)
Concentration Curls 40's 3 sets 3/1/4 (hubby helped me work in negative fashion on the last set)

Tricep Exts off smith machine 50# 3 sets/10
Side Lying Tricep Ext 25x's each arm
Overhead Tricep Ext with 35# plate 3 sets/8

Worked out to Halestorm off new sound system. Just fantastic!!!!!!!

Decided not to do Strong as Bull rotation. Gonna find another..too much cardio and my jeans are already falling off of me. I need to build up more.

Charlotte~~

Thanks Deb,

I saw your answer, but was just a bit confused. Will think about getting them. Also I will most likely ask for that particular issue, so I can get that remarkable rotation. You both look so darned awesome! It's very inspiring.

Since I've last been on here, I've lost my last 12 pounds, and going strong. I was doing too much and not enough calorie intake. So there for awhile I was really not feeling well. Much better and stronger now. Am up to doing rotations, and they are fun again.

Well, I'm off to do SJ&P.

Thanks for your patients.

Janie

0607_10008295321.gif

Thanks Deb, i will see if i still have it at work.
Curious. I don't usually read it..

I did CC#5 with Candice, all but the very last 3 minute sprint. My shits were screamin.. I had to quit.
I still did 3.5 miles and 450 calories, so i am happy.
Char, you will be strong like an ox in 2 weeks again girl...

Janie have fun...

Who am i missing.. here...

well bath time, i am soaked..
Probably stink too... LOL..

Later ,

Ah! All done. It was a great w/o and did almost 2 hours of digging in the garden. I had it for today, won't be doing anymore work. I'll go get some more garden soil at the nursery, then eat a great meal with chili beans vegies and some home made wheat tortillas, or one large one.

Janie

0607_10008295321.gif

I swear I posted my workout somewhere this morning. I must be losing it LOL. I started with 5 1/4 miles on the treadmill then the M&F rotation which took 1 hr and 13 minutes, followed this with Yoga Shatki shoulder openers and supine poses. I went out and got all of my shopping done and cleaned up from the rains outside.

M&F workout chest, triceps and abs:
bench press 65# 10 reps 5 sets
incline dumbbell press 30# dumbbells 10 reps 5 sets
dumbbell flye 25# 10 reps 5 sets
cable crossover Bowflex I do this with lat tower one handle so have to do each side separately 30# 8 reps 5 sets
close grip bench press 50# 10 reps 5 sets
lying triceps extension 40# 8 reps 5 sets
triceps pressdown bowflex 90# 10 reps 5 sets
reverse crunch 15# medicine ball 15 reps 5 sets
crunch 25# 20 reps 6 sets

Janie and Anne the rotation that Debbie and I have been doing is in the March issue of M&F Men's magazine, the previous one I did was a 6 week advanced one that I did from M&F Hers Jan/Feb issue. It was a good one too. I think I have the M&F one that I am doing now on adobe or something. I could e mail it if you want it.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good evening everyone,
I had lots of extra engery today and the time so i did cardio fusion, wow i love this workout, i think it might be my favorite right now,

Diane Sue-If you wouldnt mind i would love a copy of the rotation here is my email addy [email protected] thanks so much.
Have a good night.

Hi ladies! My day at work was completely crazy and I got home late again. I was determined to get my workout in....I guess my Friday weigh-ins will be more motivating than I thought. I did Minna Lessig's Fat Eliminator and followed it with Quick Fix Cardio Kick all three segments to bring the workout up to an hour.

Wish I had more time to chat, but that is mostly for weekends now. x(

Have a great night everyone! Great workouts all around today! :)

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.