Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday June 2

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Today I did Day 1 of Warp Speed again with intervals on the Rebounder and incline step after the weight portion and metabolic circuits. I'm running late....so I won't list everything here. Workout was 60" with cooldown/stretch and I burned 510 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Deb - Did you see my post asking for you to mail me a new Mark and Avaon catalog please?

Diane Sue - yes, I ordered both of Amy's....but I don't know why I keep ordering her step, as I can't pick it up for nothing!

The movie wasn't that good yesterday. It was just so/so. I rarely see a Summer Blockbuster that lives up to it's name.

Morning ladies!

WS again

Squats to parallel - 8/8/8/8 25 lb dbs w/ 14 lb vest

push up jackknife with reverse lunge cable row
sets of 6 - 6 rounds

squat with DB press - 20 lb dbs
lat pull down - 120lb bowflex
sets of 6 - 6 rounds

intervals - 30 max 90 recovery - 6 rounds

I did pop squats and circle jacks for max intense and steps for recovery.

Take care - busy day for me.

Debbie - thanks for the rotation - i will start after next week - which is last week of ws.

Well, after an excellent week off I was really excited to workout this morning. My new rotation consists of three days of cardio and a three day body split. I'll do cardio on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's and weight training on Tues., Thurs., and Saturday's.

Today I did one of my Cardio Coach mixes. I had a heck of a time getting my HR up. It felt great to sweat again!

Cardio stats:

43 minutes
34 minutes in zone
270 calories burned
2.5 miles travelled

Then I did the ab work from Step, Jump & Pump.

Lora - No, sorry I didn't see your post. I haven't been on here for a few days. I'll get them out to you.

Ally - You're welcome!

Good Morning Ladies!

This morning I did Turbo Jam Sculpt that was 40 minutes. I love working out in the mornings!

Lora - I got my Mio watch yesterday, been playing with it, so I havne't really used it for my workouts yet. Sure would like to have known how many cals I burned this morning as I was sweating good and heart was pumping good too.

Ally - Great workout, I can't do a lot of plyo type, it just wears me out and is hard on my knees, but mostly my lungs! LOL

Debbie - I know doesn't it feel great when you take time off and are so excited about getting back into it! I love that too! Great w/o!

Hello to everyone that follows!

Good Morning. I finished my workout. It was a long one and cardio was a fun intense mish mosh:D I started with Amy Bento's In the Ring premix combos and intervals 1&2 and then intervals 2-4 stopped at the stretch, then did Amy's Kickbox Extreme interval/bonus bag premix no w/up or stretch, I finished with Amy's Hi/Lo Knockout combos and KO's 1&2 premix did the core skipped the stretch, then I did KBX core, and finished with Amy's All Pump Extreme Core. I then did APX legs and chest. Tomorrow I will add shoulders to what is supposed to be Wednesday weight work.I am trying to get everything in so Wed I will get up early and do cardio before I go in for my physical. Workout was 2 hr 46 minutes. I burned 1124 calories total. Was pretty hungry when I was done LOL Cardio burned 582 calories fat was only 45% since I got my HR up there quite a bit. Weights, core, stretch was 542 calories and 55% fat burned.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Debbie - that rotation sounds great. I may want to do that one instead. Are you doing total body workouts on Tues, Thurs and Sat?

Ally - No, I'm not doing total body. Tuesday will be Chest & Tri's, Thursday will be Back and Bi's and Saturday will be Legs & Shoulders. I will work my abs two times a week.

Why is it so quiet here today?? Weird!

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: 4 oz. chicken breast in salad; 2 tbsp. light Honey mustard dressing; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: Strawberries & Cream yogurt w/ Whipped Vanilla BSN
M5: Crab Cake; salad w/ 2 tbsp. Parmesan dressing
M6: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1572.5 calories
54 g. fat - 31%
161 g. protein - 41%
112 g. carbs - 28%
[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.