Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday Aug 4

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Barry's Bootcamp Fat Blaster Upper followed by Mission Upper, Mission Abs & Advanced Lower. Workout was 74" and I burned 508 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good morning maniacs.

I didn't get to WO yesterday cuz walking around in the grocery store, I started having a wicked pain in my knee. Kinda felt like a pinched nerve. But it continued on and off all afternoon and evening, so I figured better safe then sorry. I work both jobs today, so no WO. But tomorrow I have LIC cardio and abs from butts and guts. I can notice the 4.5 pound loss with the way my clothes are fitting, so very pleased, even without the WO yesterday. Just going to be real smart with my eating today again.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I am gonna work chest/back. I got a load of other things to do as usual.

Meg,

Sorry to hear about your leg. I felt something similiar when I was squatting just a few days ago, but only at that moment of squatting.

Lora,

Nice workout!

Morning,

Monday…Monday’s Argggghhhh;)

Today is my rest day! Was not planned but woke up with a hang over, YEAH, I said it. I got drunk last night:eek: That’s the worst’s feeling in the world, well at least it is for me, cuz, I’m not a drinker. I had 2 glasses of red wine, bbl

Meg: Congrats again:D 4.5 lb does make a huge differences and sure you can tell in your clothes, Nice!!! I took my beginning weight last Sunday and boy was that number up there! I can’t wait to step back on scale Sunday. My goal is 2 lbs a week, wish me luck!

Well, yesterday I was just a bit sore from the GS workout I did on Saturday. Today I can hardly move. Wow, I can't believe how sore my legs are, especially my calves and hamstrings. It was a chore just getting out of bed. I have no clue how I got through this cardio and I did very well with it. I had to stop once to stretch out my calves but I really did have an excellent workout.

I chose one of the Cardio Coach mixes I made up, the one that gives me a 400 calorie burn. Last time I did it I didn't make 400 and was pissed. This time I pushed my to make sure I hit 400.

Cardio Stats:63 minutes
54 minutes in zone
407 calories burned!!! (Treadmill said 474 but we won't go there)
4.4 miles travelled

I'm planning on doing some ab work this evening since I haven't done any in a while.

Teddygirl - You crack me up you lush you!

Meg - Hope your knee is ok.

Debbie Yeah I said it :D Wait hold up, you never did repond to my questions. (a) I'd like to order some Avon, for me baaaaags under eyeball:D How are we going to handle it (b) We have got too meet soon:cool:

Good Morning Maniacs! Workout this morning was Slim Series Mix it up. Forget how these are not as easy as they seem, lol!

Gotta get to work, running late!

Talk later.:)

Last edited:
Teddygirl,

I still have wine in my frig. I am afraid to drink it cuz of all the sugar in it. It is soooo good though. Hope you feel better soon.

Debbie,

Fantastic workout then if it GS made you feel so sore. You may need to hump around a bit though today and especially tomorrow. hehe.

Bionics,

Thinking tomorrow is gonna be a bike day for me. Temps gonna be high so I will need to start early. Have fun with your workout!

Almost done canning the salsa...now onto zucchini bread then I got to mow and go thru some of these rooms and straighten too. Oh yeah, I got to tend garden as well and pull up some stuff and then hoe out weeds. So if I forget anything..I will come back to my post and read. LMAO!

Toasty: Salsa, just look at you :D your just a little oh homemaker. Girl, I can't tell you the last time I baked or did any serious cooking. Let's see, either I am using my George Foreman girll, mircowave or broiler:D It's been over 15 years since I baked a cake I use too when my kids were little. The wine we had was so sweet, major set back! But I enjoyed! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Morning Ladies! How are you all?

I had a great weekend in Utah. We hiked Catherine's pass at Alta Friday and saw the most incredible wild flowers. Saturday we went to Park City and had a ball, walked walked, walked! Sunday am we hiked in the Gad Valley. No structured workouts but my calves and thighs are a bit sore.

We did not get home until late in the evening so I did not get up in time to work out today. i will weed the flower beds when I get home and get back at the structured workouts tomorrow.

Take care all.

Meals for today:

M1: ON whey protein shake w/banana's and strawberries (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Coconut BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: 2 oz. turkey on 1 slice 12 grain bread w/ 1/2 slice swiss cheese; 2 tbsp. raw almonds; nectarine
M4: Turkey taco salad w/ 2 tbsp. shredded cheddar
M5: 4 oz. 96% ff beef patty; sauteed veggies w/ 2 tsp. parm cheese
M6: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites

1446 calories
46 g. fat - 28%
135 g. protein - 38%
112 g. carbs - 31%

Way low on the calories but that's ok. I had a very busy weekend and didn't have time to eat right. Yesterday I lived on pizza and chocolate.

Meals Today:

M1: protein pancake /tbsp of PP & jelly, 1/3ff milk
M2: peach
M3: turkey burger, 100 cal english muffin, cobly cheese, mustard
M4: smoked pork lion and broccoli & diet 7-up
M5:1 can of albacore tuna and tomato

Debbie: I almost fell out my chair, when I seen that you'd pizza and chocolate:)

Debbie - I was sore after doing the pyrmaid workouts. It really surprised me, in a good way!

Toasty
- do you send your goods? I would love some fresh salsa. You should set up a website and use paypal and start a business!

Evening Maniacs,

Don't know if anyone will see this, but spent the day at the beach. The cold is still hanging around, feel better but not myself. Moved on to the next round of TT workouts and got mer butt kicked this morning.

The warmup was 8 reverse lunges, 12 close grip pushups, 10 stick ups X 2. **Stick ups are a lot harder than they look***

Superset A
Chin-ups
6/6/6
Bench Press
8 - 100#
8/6 - 95#
***was surprised that the presses gave me such a hard time, not sure what to make of that. Also they were suppose to be DB presses, but I wanted to change it up a little from the last rotation.***

Superset B
One Arm Rows - elbows out
8 - 42's
8/8 - 40's
Low incline DB Press
8/8/8 - 35's

Superset C
Decline Pushups
15/15/11
Incline Biceps Curls
8/8/8 - 20's **started the first set with 25's but dropped halfway thru***

By the end of this my arms were so tight, but not in a painful way, more like the skin was too tight. Guess this is "the pump" that people refer too.:p

Then did cardio six rounds at 30/90 ratio. My intervals weren't that hard (power 15's) but that's all I had left, so I shortened the 90 recovery a bit.

Nice workouts gang!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.