Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Monday 10-30

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did Barry's Bootcamp Chest & Abs. The instructor in this one is Rich. He was okay but he took way too much time in between exercises explaining stuff. Next time, I'll fast forward or jog or start movements early. This was P90Xish like with lots of chest flies, presses with a twist and pushups. He'd do a couple sets of chest and then a set of abs and explained that it was to keep the lactic acid from building up too much in the chest. This was high rep and I counted 30 reps at one point. I think my body is getting sore from these cuz when I did P90X, I lifted as heavy as I could and only stayed in the 6-12 rep range (depending on the day).

The cardio segment on this was a lot of hopping on one leg and hopping....I think that's what made my calves so sore last week. This non-treadmill cardio is really frying my legs. I'll have to try the treadmill cardio in the future.

I did the entire workout and then cooled down on my own and did a Cathe stretch segment and it took me 1 hour and 15 minutes to complete and I burned 380 calories.

Have great workouts everyone. My boss is off again today. She'll be back tomorrow. I have to do Payroll this morning, but I should be around in the afternoon.

Have great workouts.

Good Morning Superhero Maniacs and Bionics alike!!!

I rested this weekend. Today I will be doing my own rotation for the ectomorph bodybuilder. However, I will work my legs every other day so will include that in the upperbody workouts.

I have been drinking my pm protein shakes and increasing my food intake in general. I am now 117 pounds compared to 111 just last month.

Lora,

That sounds like a tough workout and you burned alot of calories too. That is alot of reps as well. Sounds like you will be leaning out alot with that workout program. My brother has the P90X workouts and he is not using them. I told him to give them to me. He just might. I hope.

I guess I will wear Devil's Night today. I had Othello on yesterday and then went to Blood Kiss later. I love the smell of Blood Kiss, it is so damn sexy.

ETA: Meg, thanks for sharing your selection of perfumes with us. I just ordered Bewitched too. I think it is gonna smell good. Let us know how you like them when you get them all.

Hello to everyone else. Be back later

Charlotte~~

Morning guys.
Connor woke me up at 5, so I stayed up and did Step Blast, then did Yoga for Beaty Dusk, the hip segment and cool down. I really need to get the Dawn one. I wanted to do the Inversion segment too, but was running out of time.
Seems I have reached my goal weight!! Still have some leaning out to do, but hey, 58 pounds gone is pretty cool.

Lora- I can just imagine the Doms you will be having. Sounds like really good WO's. Did you see me selection of imps?

Charlotte- Do you have a goal weight or anything? How tall are you? Sounds like what ever you are doing it is working for you! Have a good WO.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/145/.png[/

Meg,

I would like to be 125 of pure muscle!! I am 5'7 1/2" tall. Ya'll are making me want to do yoga so bad. I will have to see what I can find.

Charlotte~~

Well good luck getting there Char! I know you are having fun doing it LOL!!! I am 5'7", but don't think I will ever be 125 muscle or no muscle. Isn't that amazing how different body types are! Cool. Keep eating those steaks woman!

I never really did yoga, cuz it would be hard and painful cuz I had no strength, but now, what a difference. i really need to venture out with more stuff, but I really do like it.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/145/.png[/

Megadoo - I saw your list.....I don't remember anything catching my eye as one of my fave's....but then when you've tried them all, you become extremely picky.

I'd love to be 117. I'm also just shy of 5'7" and weight 125. sigh.....

This morning I worked my legs and had a great workout. This is what I did:

Squats: w/u 75#/15 reps, 3 sets/12 reps @ 95#
Hamstring Curls: w/u 40#/15 reps, 1 set 50#/8 reps, 1 set 50#/7 reps, 1 set 45#/9 reps
Static Lunges: 70#/10 reps, 2 sets 75#/10 reps
Leg Extensions: 3 sets/10 reps @ 70#

Then I did the floor work from Legs & Glutes w/3# ankle weights. REALLY not use to that. I was burning on every move and had to do the glute sweeps without ankle weight. My legs are still shaking.

Workout was 1 hr. 7 min, I was only in my zone for 18 min. and burned 208 calories. I really thought I'd be burning more calories with these leg days. Weird.

Charlotte - Great job on the weight gain! Keep on eating woman!

Have great workouts everyone!

Meg,

Congratulations getting to your goal weight!!!! I'm alittle late. Just seen the post on open discussion forum talking about ya. So you gonna take that thingy down now??? lol.

Charlotte~~

Debbie,

Awesome workout!!! I am so glad you tried the ankle weights in the floor work too to L/G. Killer, wasn't it? lol. I am gonna do that workout again this week. When I was done, I was walking into the walls. he he.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning,
Since I don't have the new workouts till tomorrow afternoon I am starting the week with Ripped to the Core and circuit max today. I never found time to do a stretch workout yesterday.

Jana, thank you for the compliment. I eat pretty well most of the time. A typical day is usually workout and then have a protein shake with berries, peaches or sugar free decaf cappucino mixed into it. Shower and then have lunch which is generally a large salad with some protein on it. Fat free or light dressing. Snacks are light yogurt w/ raisins or berries lately, raw veggies, more salad, Dinner is usually a protein lean beef, chicken, fish or an omelet, and a large helping of veggies. Sometimes at night I have another smoothie.
I add in some whole wheat pasta or other starch once in awhile. I watch sodium and sugar.

Lora, I am sure the change from the P90X to the Bootcamps is what is making you sore.

Charlotte, it sounds like you are attaining your goals. With all of those heavy weights and the added protein I am sure you are going to be one really buff maniac:)

Meaghan, good for you reaching your weight loss goal. You have been working hard for this:)

Anne, are you feeling back to normal yet?

Hi to evryone,
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hi Maniacs! Today is PlyoX + an extra cardio. I think I'll do a TJ.

Talking about goals. I'm not really sure what I want. I keep thinking I'm getting to muscular and then I look in the mirror and I'm skinny looking. Then at times I feel fat. LOL! The P90X rotation is really working good though. I started at 119lbs and now I'm 114lb.. I wanted to get to 112lbs (I'm the shorty 5'5"). But, I know with the weigh lifting, it might not happen. So, I'm not worried if the fat is disappearing and the muscle is staying.

Oh! I watched "Childs Play" and "Sleepy Hollow" yesterday. Then, off and on, I watched the History of Halloween on the history channel. Family thinks I'm phyco. Gotta love that!:)

Off to workout...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Ok, Back from my workout. I did TJ's Fat Blaster. That one is soooo fun and really works you good in 30 min.

Meg, I'm so proud of you. You have done a fantastic job! I'm glad I joined the Hardcore check-in and got to cyberspace know you.:)
You are an inspiration with all your determination and dedication! Not to mention you are slightly crazy like the rest of us!
~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I just carved the pumpkins. No one else wanted to. It is so hot on my deck already. I could get on my bikini and get a nice tan if I wanted to. I can't believe how warm it is today. Weird.

Bionic Yoga Woman,

I still have the History Channel on. I watched about history of witches this morning. Last night the Exorcist came on and I just can't watch that one at night. Emily Rose freaked me out as well. Tonight I am watching Hell Raiser. I got a longer workout to do today so I probably won't get to watch as much.

You weigh less then me?? I can relate to what you are saying. You are a nice size. You are too bionic for your bionics. lol. I think the fat is still coming off my butt and that is why my pants are falling off of me, but I got muscle building too at the same time everywhere else so it is all good girlfriend. Alot of women here sound like they are at a nice weight. We all have different frames too. Mine is X-tra small.

Charlotte~~

Finally finished Payroll. I wonder how many mistakes I'll get in trouble for. We have about 100 employees in our dept.

Dallys- us crazy??? Nah......I consider myself "not quite right".

Diana Sue - You don't eat any real food for breakfast?? just a protein shake? I could never do that. Breakfast is my favorite meal!

Charlotte - where do you notice the weight gain on yourself if your pants are falling off??

Lora,

I feel slight mass increase more in my thighs, and my shirts are tighter now across the back now too. I get deep inseam impressions along the inside of my thighs now as well when my jeans come off.

Charlotte~~

Char-- look- no more fat chick ticker!! Yay!!
You are going to bustin' outa your pants soon!! YOU will be the Incredible Hulktress! That's cool!

Thanks everyone re my weight goal. You guys are reaaly nice, asnd I meant it that I couldn't have achieved without your advice and motivation. Thanks!

So, I still have work to do! Gotta lean out a bit more. I just have that much more confidence now.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Hello girls.
I am here. Hada buisy morning.
I got my dvd's. I haven't had time to view them yet.
I plan on buts and guts tonite...
Let ya know what i think.
Got a personally signed paper from Cathe in the box.Thank you for patience. It was nice.

Congrats Meagan. I still have 14 to go . I am aiming for the 125.
Slow and sure.
Char, you are the only one i know trying to gain weight. Come on over i will slap it on you.

Diane Sue, I feel fine. Just have to behave for a few more days. I am still stuffed up. Oh, well. I will live.
Check back later.
Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne - I missed what was wrong with you. Did you have your surgery?

Megadoo - yes, I don't know how you lost that weight. I can't lose a stinkin' 8 pounds!!

Charlotte - what did you up your calorie intake to?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.