Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Mon June 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I started a FF week. I did Tracey Staehle's Sculpt Sweatfest. With w/u & c/d workout was 70" and I burned 267 calories. Not a big calorie burner due to the lying work. I really enjoyed this. I really think you need to do these types of workouts not looking for a Cathe style weight workout and you'll get a LOT more out of it. Kneeled on the Bosu not the Stab Ball...as I'm not able to balance yet. This is a real burner. I wore ankle weights for the lying leg work and used a DB ...but I had to take them off for her ab work. She's certainly the Core Lady Du Jour!!

Diane Sue - the only exercise I can't really feel in the above workout is the lying piriformis leg work where you foot is pointed up. What do you think I'm doing wrong? I tried moving my pelvis around but then still only felt it a bit. I had ankle weights on too.
Dallys- how long has your DH been working out? Did you meet him because of sports/fitness? How long have you been married .....geez....20 questions here.

Jen - nice to see you here. I've missed you. Yes....I've stopped posting the yoga thread on the weekends since everyone seems to be busy most weekends. I fell asleep for part of Ocean's 13. It was better than the last one....but how many variations and spins can you put on the same story! I swear...I should put my creative mind to work and start writing screenplays....as Hollywood certainly needs more new ideas!

Gotta run - I've got to clean and then I'm taking Mom to the Doctors and have errands to run for her. I also need to clean her house, do her laundry and grocery shopping. I tell ya...I'm starting to feel like a real Suzy Homemaker....can't take it! Yuck........now all I need is a stove! I've also got to start going door to door job hunting later in the week, as my unemployment is nearing end. No jobs in the paper yesterday!!!

Have great workouts ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.