HARDCORE FITNESS MANIACS JULY 11

Back from our vacation to Hilton Head Island, we had gorgeous weather. Curious as to what rotations some of you are doing. Need to start one tomorrow. On vacation I did Insanity and some Brazilian Butt, did not need any equipment so it was easy to exercise every morning before anyone got up, now I am ready to get into a rotation, so would be glad to know what you are all doing. Happy Sunday.

I just got back from a vacation too ... well - sort of. It was a family reunion and just for a couple days. Got my computer back right before we left. I think it's fixed - seems to be (finger's crossed). Just popping in to say I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS. I knew checking in was a good thing for me, but had no idea it had become such an important part of my routine. Just has felt like something was really missing. I have been working out daily - except yesterday. I'm going to try and get something in this afternoon. Feeling behind on everything (I suppose because I am :confused:) and scattered. SO, I need to get re-settled and figure out where to go from here.

Roselyn - Your trip sounded great. Need to figure out a rotation for myself as well.

Talk to you later -

Lori

Well, we were going to go out on the motorcycle but now we have a huge thunderstorm. So just sitting here being companionable while the internet is up. I cannot believe we have had so much rain this time of year. Cooler temps too. I want to try the new Turbo Fire Basics before I finally settle on a rotation. Have to have more weight work in there. No workout today. Just resting.

Roselyn, can't help on the rotation because I don't have a real one myself. I have been going over magazines and waiting for these other workouts since I know I will want to stop and try them all out for a bit.

Lori, great to have you back. I hope that your computer stays up and running.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.