Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday Sept 7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Well I tried to get up at 2:00 am today to prepare for my new job....but I didn't get up till about 3:15. Yikes...I better try getting up early this weekend so I can get used to this schedule again.

I did my Jillian Frontside Circuit this morning. Used the black and blue bands together for chest flies and crossovers. Not sure if it was heavy enough or not. I'll have to get my extreme band and try that combined with another one before I decide. Used ankle weights and DB's on part of the ab work until my abs got too fatigued. Did Cathe's LIC stretch at the end. Workout was 67" and I burned 440 calories.

Have great workouts everyone. I'm getting ready to clean the house.

Deb - I heard an older SevenDust song this morning called Trust. Thought you'd want to know!

Today is my rest day and Avon delivery day. It's hot and humid here today so it's going to SUCK!

I will be doing abs tonight, I have been neglecting them.

Lora - Thanks! I really love them, I want to get some of their CD's off ebay here soon.

Good morning maniacs!

Where is everyone? This morning DH rode with me. We didn't get to leave until 6:10am, as it was too dark. We only rode for an hour and 5 minutes, 18.5 miles. It was a hard ride, as usual with him. My legs were so tired halfway into our ride. It was hard to keep up with him today. Good workout.

Lora - You still floor me with how early you get up!

Debbie - Have fun on your deliveries. It's actually supposed to be cool here today. It was 45 degrees when we rode. Brrrr...

Dallys - Be careful on your ride. What's up with that missing girl? Is that the craziest story or what???

Back to work. Busy, busy, busy.

Happy Friday everyone!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Morning

Today I finally get back to my workouts:7 :7 I'll be doing Butts and Gutts:D

Oh my goodness, Lora, that is realllllyyyy early:eek:

Have a great day everyone

I had to take the grandchildren to school this morning. That was 3 different schools. So before I left I did Low Max then when I got home my workout looked like this:
LIC all blast premix as a w/up, then I did a mish mosh of MIS upper and C&W compound & upper finishing off with the stretches from both. I used the television dvd player and my external dvd player to go back and forth from one to the other. Worked well for me. I hate programming the 5 disc dvd player. I always end up having to drag out the book and it is time consuming. It would be nice if it remembered what you programmed so you could just push a couple of buttons to do it again.

C&W shoulders compound and heavy
MIS shoulders
C&W triceps compound and heavy
MIS triceps
C&W compound and heavy
MIS biceps
C&W back compound and heavy
MIS back
C&W chest compound and heavy
MIS chest

Lora, you need to take care of your foot. I am glad it is healing for you.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.