Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday Sept 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did Amy Bento's Cardio Step and Pump. I felt like I was dragging a bit during the cardio (still didn't get enough sleep) and I really liked the pump segment. It had some different exercises in it.

After doing that workout this morning, I know one thing I'll have to be working on now....endurance. P90X was more of a lower rep range/heavier weight type of workout for me, so I seem to have lost some of my endurance with weights. I guess it will be good for me to get back into that type of weight work now.

I was hoping to have my Tracey Staehle's by now, but no word yet.

Have great workouts. I'll try to check in from work, but I'm still pretty busy there trying to get everything done so I can be off next week.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today I will take a rest day as I need to visit chiropractor in a few hours so I am not sure what to expect. I expect to be sore, I guess. I hope this will work. I have alot of other things to do today so I won't be on much.

Have great sweaty workouts.

Charlotte~~

Hey Charlotte, Lora, and all maniacs!!!!
Today is the day I don't go to the gym but I just do some abs. This morning I did abs for SJP. Later I'll do others.

YAYAYAY it's friday finally!! When I get home from school now I'll have a lot more time to talk witca!

Lora- Hope you enjoyed your workout today!

Charlotte- Enjoy your rest day! I hope everything goes well with the chiroparctor. I think it will make you feel much better too:)

Hi to Debbie, Shelia, Dallys, Diane Sue, Randi, Suz, Marietta, Lisa, and everyone else! Love you guyes:*

TGIF!
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Just a quick line or two before heading out the door.
Meghan-I use all free wts except when I use bowflex and I note beside the exercise that I used the bf.I use it for incline press incline flys,lat pulldowns and seated rows.
Lori-I find to when I focus all my wt training time on heavy wts I lose endurance strength.So I mix it up right now I do 1 endurance - 1 heavy 8-10 reps and one real heavy 3-5 reps it works well for me.you could also do it that way in a split if you work with wts twice a week by doing one heavy split and a full body endurance workout.I don't see how you do as well as you do getting up so early.If I had to do plyox at 2:30 a.m-well just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.you are a women of steel.

I am planning on a 20 min run today fingers crossed.I have only got in 1 20 min run this week and it is my only cardio.since I only do cardio 3 times a week for 20 min.So I hope I can make it at least 2 this week.

Well,
the machine makes the weight more attractive.
I was wondering how you women would lift 110 lbs on your back.
Which bow flex do you have? It looks like you need a 10x10 room for them?I got the info in on them , but don't think i can make it happen. I am not loosing my cardio / weight room.
I think today is upper body, maybe pyramids. Change r up a little.
I will decide for sure tonite.

Char,
take it east after the bone crusher. Your muscles will be sore.If he is really good you should only have to go a couple of times.

Well, ladies, try to check in later.

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Another rest day for me, one more to go and I start my next 8 week program on Sunday. Yay!!!

Charlotte - good luck at the bone crusher. Great workout, yesterday by the way!

Lora - You'll get your endurance back in no time. The body will adjust back to it fast.

Hi everyone! Have great workouts!

Good Morning,

This am I did HSC so I am off the the shower and work.
Just a quick note-Megadoo congrats on the weight loss!!! You go girl!!
Hello to Charlotte, Lora, Adri, Shelia, Debbie, Diane Sue, Randi, Dallys and anyone else I might have missed!!
Have a great day!!

Lisa

Well, I did it again. I over slept. LOL! Almost an hour this time. It rained very hard and the thunder and lightning were so loud last night, I didnt' sleep very well. My dog kept paceing the floor and I could here her little tags jingleing. They sounded like cow bells at 3:00 am. LOL! Good thing I have zero work today.
I have YogaX on the schedule.

Lora, Are you finished with P90X? I'm trying to keep up with my cardio endurance by bikeing, but, with this rain I'm losing it fast.
What rep range did you do with P90X? I'm doing the 15 range, but might change up next week when I start phase 2.

toasty, I hope the chiro helps your shoulder! I'm scared of them myself.

Adri, have fun torturing your abs all day. You're probably close to a 8 pack. :)

Sheila, I hope you can get your run in today.

Anne, I know what you're talking about. I couldn't lift 110 lbs. over my head and on my shoulders without a machine either.

Deb, I hope your are enjoying these rest days. Sounds like you are excited to get back at it though. LOL!

Lisa, way to crush HSC this morning! Have a great day at work.

Hey! to everyone else. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Anne I do lift 110lbs onto my shoulders(from the floor up) all by myself.I have the bowflex sport.I don't use it for legs at all and only use it for the exercises listed above incline chest press-incline fly-seated rows-lat pull downs.I use it maybe once every 2 weeks but still love it even tho I don't use it much.Diana sue gets alot of use out of hers-I just can't get away from my free wts.mine folds up so I leave it folded when not in use.

Good afternoon,
This morning I did Amy Bento's A Team Bootcamp(no Str) CTX Power Circuit cardio and lower, pump segment of Amy's Step & Pump, then Cardio & Weights Premix upper heavy and str.. I am off to get the grandchildren and go to the store.

Lora, really like the different moves that are in Amy's workouts. I like those biceps on the Pump one.

Hi to everyone,
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Good afternoon, Fitstresses!

Took today off as a mental-health vacay day, and since my foot is back to normal I did Circuit Max with barbell squat / plie squat / lunges instead of compound upper-lower body sets, then added on Cardio Kicks power drills; then did CTX KB planks through rollups and Muscle Max abs, then about 1/2 an hour of lighter dumbbell work for the upper body.

Really, really felt it; I usually have done more land cardio and strength work by now in the week, and I had to pause the player a couple more times than normal. Just a reminder - keep up the discipline because you lose your max capacities quick if you don't.

It's been a rainy, foul day in the Twin Cities today. Spent the rest of it making new music mixes for my aqua classes.

Glad everyone's putting their work in today! Have a great weekend!

A-Jock

Hey Maniacs!!!
Was at track practice after school then did some homework when I got home x( Who the hell gives homework on freakin friday}(}(

Dallys- LOL:) No funny that you didn't get any sleep but of your dog pacing. My cat does that when the phone rings or someone knocks on the door. She growls and runs all over the place}( LOL! Hope you enjoy yoga today! And yes I am VERY close to an 8 pack!!! These little 6's are more like 8's!!:+

Annette- Great workout you maniac!!!! What kinds of music to you use in aqua classes? Are they simialar to like step aerobics? Just wondering. Thanks:)

I'm kinda tired right now. I'm ganna go rest in a few. Then do some abs later. Hi to Marietta, Charlotte, Debbie, Shelia, Lora, Anne, Randi, Suz, Diane Sue, and Lisa:) Have a great weekend!

TGIF!
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Whats up Ladies!
Tonight i'm doing Low Max and cardio portion of KPC then some abs. I cant decide which ab workout i want to do. I'm going to be working out forever it'll seem like:( I think i'm crazy doing this rotation, but oh well, will see what happens:)!!
Randi

Hi Ladies - I just got finished packing some stuff up for Vegas. We're leaving our house for the airport at 5:15 am....so no workout for me tomorrow. I have to get up and get ready.

Dallys - I did my P90X in the 8-12 rep range and some days when I was going heavier, I went in the 6-8 range. Maybe on a rare occasion where I didn't pick up a heavy enough weight, I went 15 reps. Yes, I'm finished, but my last week of the rotation got messed up due to doctor's appts, etc. I feel like I might have to do that one final week when I get home from vacation, but I'm so sick of it, I don't know if that will happen. I did the Lean Rotation, but on the day they do Yoga X, I did cardio and the day they took off, I did cardio and yoga. I also did yoga on the day you do Kenpo X. Also, instead of doing Cardio X (as listed in the Lean Rotation), I did Plyo X. I threw in Seasun Step and Turbo Jam for different aerobics. I did get some halfway decent results in my upper body. I'm an ectomorph on top and have difficulty building muscle....but I notice some muscle development and definition...mostly when I catch a glimpse of my arm while moving though. I still want that definition like Diana Sue has.....no movement required!! LOL. I also feel like I need to work the heck out of my lower body now, as I carry a lot of fat down there.

Diana Sue - Yes, the biceps are what I really liked in this morning's workout. I think Amy also doesn't whoop as much on the latest 2 DVDs. Poor Amy....she probably read so much about how much everyone was annoyed by it.....but I can tell it's just her personality. She is a bit hyper (I can relate).

Megadoo - I've missed GH most all of this week, as I keep falling asleep. I'm off to watch it now. HOpefully I can catch up before I leave for Vegas!

I'm a bit bummed I can't workout tomorrow, but I don't want to get up any earlier cuz it will be a long travel day tomorrow.

I'll try to say my goodbyes in the AM.....early.

Just finished up Yoga X. I'm so excited that I'm getting more flexible. This Recovery week has helped alot. With 2 yoga's and 2 stretch workouts. Kenpo X also has a great stetch segment.

Lora, Remember...What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!!!!! Have a great time. Thanks for the P90X info. :)

Randi, sounds like a great workout!

Adri, You kill me with the 8 pack! You're a true Maniac!!:)

Aqua, Glad your foot is feeling better. Your mish mosh's Scare the h*!! outta me. LOL!

DS, Hope you enjoyed your Grand Kids today. )

Sheila, You're a maniac lifting the 110 lbs. over your head!!! I really wonder how much I can lift. Never really tried more than 60 lbs.

Have a great weekend everyone!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I to all again everyones workouts look great for today.
Got my run in 20 min of cc#3 raining today so had to tm.wore my hr monitor today and got my hr to 96% of max I have never been above 92% and you know what I wasn't dying.I actually felt comfy at 90% NEVER thought I would say that.Now to work on that speed.

meghen-congrats on your wt loss-That ticker is moving

dallys-you never know till you try -just be careful lots of times we do tend to settle on a certain wt amount and never think we can do more but most of the time we can.Take it day by day.

Char-did ya go to the chiro?

Diana sue-are you ordering amy's new workouts?I will a little later I also want Jari's when they come out.

Hey Maniacs!!!!
Woke up from my nap a while ago and just finished doing MM abs and KPC abs. Feelin number 8 in my tummy commin}(}( Goin to look for somethin to eat in a few. I'm hungry!! and am probally ganna be up for most of the night packing}( Please send me luck!

Dallys- LOL!! I'm ganna try my hardest to get some pics in to show all you! I've seen your new workout pics from your picture trail and was thinkin you must have ripped abs too ha? You look really good you maniac!!! Plus your dog is adorable:)

Shelia- I also can't believe you can list 110# over your head!! Thats about 12 more pounds than me}(}( I bet you could lift me over your head too! You really are a maniac! Keep up the great work:)

Lora- *sniff sniff* Ganna miss you Lora;(;( I always looked forward to the weekday mornings waking up and checkin in after you! I'm ganna miss that;( Well I hope you have a fab time girl! Take some pics and show us if yea want.

Randi- Your a maniac too}( Keep up your great workouts!!

Hi to all other maniacs Charlotte, Debbie, Lisa, Diane Sue, Anne, Annette, Suz, and Marietta! Have a great night

TGIF!
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Good Evening!!

Lora have a great time on your vacation!!!

Charlotte how was the chiropractor (SPELLING?) today?

Megadoo where are you?????

Hello to Dallys, Diane Sue, Shelia, Adri, Marietta, Randi, Annette and anyone else I might have missed-forgive me Im just learning everyones name.
Have a great evening!!!

Lisa

Hello to Anne and Debbie

Hey Lisa. I am here. Just got home. I am hoping to go do some major cardio right now. Not in a happy place right now, haven't been for a few days. Kids are getting sick. My Sarcoidosis is really flaring too. Hoping for better days ahead.

Hello to everybody. Sorry I missed you all today. I will check in later.

Lora- have a safe andn fun trip. I missed GH today too. Friday too!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.