Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday Oct 13

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning -

I'm running late....computer troubles. I did Amy Bento's Step and Pump Circuit Premix "Good NRG". This was a really good workout. I liked it.

I'll try to check in from work later.

Toasty - check out 13 on Black Phoenix. It's reformulated this year (surprised me). It sounds amazing. (Happy Friday the 13th! 13 has been reformulated this month. There are thirteen different lucky and unlucky components: cocoa and vanilla beans, Mysore sandalwood, star fruit, orange rind, red amber, fig leaf, mimosa, rooibos tea, bourbon geranium, rose otto, nutmeg, and lavender. This scent is as sexy as a black cat and as much fun as finding a four-leafed clover.)

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I worked out my legs. Today is strength training/abs. Will post later. Got to mow today too. Looks like we got a heavy frost. Glad I brought in my jade/geranium plant (combined together in pot).

Everyone is sick here at home besides myself, dh, Speck and cat. Hope I don't get it.

Lora,

That scent sounds HOT!!! I don't think I am gonna get it though. Maybe later. I will be wearing Black Cat today since it is Friday 13th! I sent you a pm.

Debbie,

Can't wait to see your numbers today, girl!!!! Grrrrrr!!!! lol.
Animal.

Hello to everyone else. Be back later. Sweat hard.

Charlotte~~

Morning ladies.
Today is most likely a rest day.
I tired.Crawled out of bed at 8. I am usually up at 6.I said Scr** it.
11 hr day and 10 the day before has me a little tired and today is another 10.
I think i deserve a rest.Probably groc store after work so i don't waste a night.
Lora, just give the comp a good smack....

Charlotte it is 40 degrees here. I am freezing and i need clothes. Nothing fits. I guess a good thing.

Check in to gab later if i have time. Gotta get some coffee before clients start .
Have a good one.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Charlotte - I PM'd you back.

Diana Sue - Please let me know when you get the package. I can't wait for you to do the whole thing. I want to hear what the Ultimate Maniac thinks of it.

This morning I did full body, did 15/10/8 reps with 1:30 sec. rest. This is what I did:

Pullovers: 30#/35#/40#
Flat Dumbbell Chest Press: 30's/35's/40's
Plie Squats: 65#/75#/85#
Leg Extensions: 50#/55#/60#
Incline Bicep Curls: 15's/20's/23's
Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Press: 25#/30#/35#

I need to get me a set of 45# dumbbells. Oy!

Workout was 54 minutes, I was in my zone for 32 min. and burned 225 calories.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Morning Lora Charlotte Anne Debbie and all you other maniacs.

Today is Kenpo X. This is the last week of my Phase 2. I start recovery on Sunday. This is going by really fast.

I got my amazon order yesterday that had my Vegan Planet and Metabolism Advantage book. I'm just giddy about the Metabolism Advantage book http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/1594863237/ref=s9_asin_title_1/104-5491205-9103933 . It's got all kinds of goodies in it. It's got a great 8 week workout program for endurance or strength that I think look great. He (John Berardi) also has great tips on eating right and at the right times for your workouts. I'm going to love this book I think. :)Oh! It's got recipes too.

Later~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Debbie,

EEEEKKK...45# db's!!! Holy smokes!!! I can see you with those. Excellent workout, Maniac!!!

Bionic Yoga Woman,

That books sounds so interesting. I might have to get it. Enjoy your Kenpo X bionics. lol

Charlotte~~

Good afternoon
It has been a busy day for me today. I still have lots to get done. This morning I did Low Max wearing my weighted gloves stopping at the stretch. Then I did Super Sets 2 sets no core premix, no warmup.

Lora, the mail came already to day so I know there is not a package. I will definitely let you know as soon as it comes. Tomorrow is abs for me it would be fun if it came.

Dallys, that book looks interesting. I have tried some different things but I tend to get annoyed with ones where you time each thing and supplements. Takes the fun out of eating:) I did P90X and it took some work finding some of the stuff in the recipes. I finally tracked miso paste, quinoa, and soba noodles down to the nutrition store here that sells groceries. They also had some organic arugula salad mix there that was good. The regular grocery store had little wrapped bundles of arugula that were way over priced. Are the recipes simple?

Debbie, I like your workout room. Great workout. When I use heavier dumbbells over 25# I just use the ones that you change the weight plates on.

Hi to everyone. I will try to check back later.
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Diane Sue - I had dumbbells like that and sold them on ebay. I could kick myself now for doing that. I hate to keep buying dumbbells. I suppose I can just use the barbell to go higher in weights. Great workout!

Hey Maniacs!!
I don't have much time right now. I'm at the library lookin up stuff for a history project. Not gettin internet till next week ;(( This is crazy!!! We were SUPPOSED to get it like a month ago but we wanted to change to satalite cuz it was a better price.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have ALOT of catchin up to do when I get internet at home!

Love you all!!!:*:*:*

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Diane Sue, I glanced at the recipes in the book and they look pretty basic with easy to find ingredients. Pecan meal was the most different thing I saw and I did see quinoa and tahini. I also don't see a macronutrient breakdown (might be somewhere), just that he recommends a protein portion with your meal and to use your carbs like pasta and rice etc. after your workout not before. He list foods that are good for raising metabilism. I also liked the idea of drinking your recovery drink 1/2 during your workout and 1/2 after. He gives one he likes but basically says it's fast digesting protein and simple carbs. The supplements he recommends is fish oil, protein supplements, green supplements, creatine, postworkout recovery drink. He has recipes for shakes for use with most of these supplements.It has pages showing the all exercises for the workouts and has different interval workouts. Oh, and the 90 percent rule. Eat clean 90% of the time, eat your goodies 10 % of the time. That's all I've glanced at so far. It's not near as complicated as say Leanness lifestyle or probably BFFM.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Busy here today. First I have to SCREAM! O.k., I am done. lol Nothing to do with busy.

Did my workout between mowing

3 sets/60 sec rest

Decline Flies
25's/12
30's/8
35's/3
**These were very hard and I felt my chest pull alot and Debbie, it did put some strain on shoulders, but Chiro took the ache out of shoulders so I don't have an issue anymore. Yeah. I will tell you the rest in a minute...

T Bar Rows
45#/12
50#/10
55#/8

Tricep Extensions
40#/12
50#/8
60#/3
***Decline Flies must have stole all my energy...gosh
x(

Arnold Press
15's/12
20's/7
25's/1:p (does that count...trying to be soooo bad to the bone to day)

Preacher Curls
55#/12
60#/10
65#/8

O.k., my chest was trembling even after 30 mins after I completed this workout. You rock, Debbie! Then I go to change shirts cuz I was sweating some. I glance into the mirror and I could not believe what I seen. My upperbody was pumped like never before. Noticed chest and shoulders looked bigger. This really motivates me like crazy now!!!! WOW!!!! Keep bringing these on Debbie.

Charlotte~~

Charlotte - EXCELLENT workout! You are responding to this rotation like I am. I can't believe the changes to my body. Great going on the decline flies, aren't those fun? I was sore for four days after doing that, and sore in weird places, like lower ribs and my middle back. You'll feel those for sure. Glad your shoulder was ok, I was worried about that. Great going you MANIAC!!!

First off- Ccharlotte, I screamed with you. How 'bout that! LOL!
Oh, and you kick ass woman! How the hell do you do tricep extensions like that?!?! AMazing!
You guys are such inspirations.

So, I had a MAJOR busy day at the diner tonight. I was running here there and everywhere! I know I burned some cals, I was STARVING by the time we slowed down, which was just before close. I made good tips too.

So of course, now I am wicked tired! Figures. I had some good WO's this week, but not enough for me. Bad week. Praying that everything starts to improve from here on out. I have a short day tomorrow, so I hope I can get a good long WO in. I need another full body, and some major cardio. I really want to lean my arms more. I have good def, but I still can't see them that good (at least for me). I can see my arms are going to be the last to give up the fat. Oh well. I won't complain since I am really happy with my progress so far.

Deb- I think you have definately found some great rotations for you!

Lora- please keep sharing your rocker pics! I love them!

Anne- hope your hours ease up some soon. How has the eating been?

DS- hope you got everything accomplished today!

Hi Randi! Good WO!

Dallys- I may check into that book. I need some new food. I am getting a little tired of my usuals, but don't know how to "venture out" so to speak.

Hi Marietta and Sus.

Have a good night everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Hi Ladies!
Yesterday i did the gauntlet and today i did imax extreme!
Great workouts:)
Hope everyone had good workouts;)
randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.