Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Friday Dec 21

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Patrick's Dumb Training. Workout was 57" and I burned 383 calories.

I wanted to do something longer and harder, but there was supposed to be a Lunar update today on BPAL and it didn't happen. It is postponed until tomorrow. So now, I'm a big fat slacker! I ate a boat load of chocolate yesterday. Had a serious binge that started cuz someone at work gave us these huge chocolate malt balls from a fine chocolate store and then I went hog wild on Pitzels ans truffles. I was out of control! If you could gain 5 pounds in one day, I'm sure I did it yesterday!

Toasty -watch for the update tomorow on BPAL. Beth referred to Updates in the plural sense and since it's the first day of Winter or Yule in the Pagan system......it's bound to be a big one. Maybe we'll get the Carnivale? I'm not sure....but I know I'm not prepared for that financially! I got my Honey Mone, Sea of Tranq and Tanuki the other day. Love Honey Mone....but I'm not sure on the other two. Also got my Phoenix order last week. Love all of the Phoenix's...but Green Phoenix was a surprise for me. I ended up loving it and I only bought a small amount of that one cuz the description didn't sound like something I'd like.

Have great workouts everyone. Burn some chocolate calories off for me!

ETA: Has anyone here ever heard of Nubar nail lacquer? I found this polish site and I'm intrigued by the unique colour selections....but it's $6.99 a bottle. anyone? how does it compare to Zoya or OPI?? I recently discovered China Glaze nail colour which I'm finding I like very much. Zoya and OPI were previous favorites. I've got to stop reading the nail polish blog "All Lacquered Up"....it's an evil blog!

Morning ladies. I am taking a rest day. Got another long day and my body is tired. I need to get used to the am thing. Slowly.If i am up to it. I am going to do chest and tri tonite..

Linda imax 3 in the am. That workout makes me want to puke..Kills me..Awesome job..

Making food for the day. Eating is terrible.Not eating.. Bad . Might be why i am so tired.. Going to stock up on power bars and yoogurt smoothies..Eat on the run food..

Had to stop at my friends last night. She had a cookie exchange. (I did not do). She had all this food laid out and drinks and you otta see her house decorated.She has a 500 grand house , and in this area is alot of house..I so want her kitchen..Cherry stainless and granite .Big island bar ..Makes me sick.
Something you would see on TV.. The best is her bath.
Jacussi tub, and a shower with a clear glass door, adnd the toilet has it's own private door.For privacy sake.. LOL..

You can get Nubar at Sallys.. It goes on smoothe and dries nicely. Like it better than OPI..OPI has a name, not actually the best.
well, have a good day all..

Check in in between people.
Are we all done shopping??

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Today is another rest day for me. Had all intentions of getting up this morning and doing my cardio. I was even wide awake when my alarm clock went off at 5:15. But I was just more comfortable laying in my warm bed and that (and my dh) won me over.

I'll be back at it tomorrow. Trying to figure out if I want to take Christmas day off or if I should just get up and do cardio. Not sure yet.

Hope you all have a great day. I won't be on much. Got lots to do.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I did the Challenge Circuit. Left stats in basement and I did ab work on my own. Down to 115 again. No eating after dinner..no more chocolate snacks, etc. It is working.

Today is arms and plyo's.

Diane Sue,

Very adorable outfits. Nicely done.

Lora,

I am so broke it is not funny. I will look and see what Beth has and keep a box of tissues nearby cuz I don't think I will be able to buy any right now. lol. I hear ya on the chocolate stuff. I finially put my foot down and learn to say "NO" to myself, but I tend to want goodies at night. People can make you crazy bringing in all these goodies..chocolate here..chocolate there. Gosh.

Debbie,

Enjoy your rest day. I wish it would snow here.

>Deb,
>Not asking how the DH won you over. LOL..
>
>
>>Anne
>AKA
>Storm

Speak for yourself, I want to know! Details! (kidding):D

anywhoos, down to the basement and the treadmill. Gotta get away from this fresh loaf of Pumpking Bread!! OY!

very cute baby clothes Diane Sue. Wish I could do that.:)

Later....

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

I thought I would share a recipe. This is my own recipe and it is yummy. Helps take care of some of those holiday sweet urges without being so unhealthy. I had a piece this morning before I left. LOL
Thanks everyone for the compliments on my projects. I know it was Suz that wanted to see them:)

Crustless Pumpkin, Apple, Cheesecake
10 servings
14 ounces tofu,light firm
1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese, fat free
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup Splenda
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup pumpkin
4 whole egg whites, whole
1 whole egg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon cloves

2 whole apples, peeled, diced small
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 cup splenda1. Put alll ingredients except the final 3 in blender and blend till smooth

2.Pour into 9" cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Set pan in a baking pan with about 1 inch of water and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

3.Cool

4.While baking place apples, cinnamon, and splenda in microwaveable container and cook about 3 minutes. Cool and spread on top of cooked cheesecake. Refrigerate before serving.

104 calories 11.3%fat, 51.7% carbohydrate, 37.0% protein

fat 1 gm; cholestral 24mg; carbohydrate 14gm; protein 10gm;sodium 211mg

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey again! I finished up 30 min. on the treadmill. First day it felt easy, so I'm getting in better shape on the tready. Funny how you can be in shape for something else, like the bike, or step, but you try something new and it about kills ya.

Diane Sue- Thanks for the recipe. Looks like something I'd like.:9

Good morning!

This morning I will be doing CC - I think #7. I need to burn some major calories. My stomach is a mess from all the junk I've been shoving in my pie hole. I think my body is going to have a breakdown soon!

Lora - You were hardly a slacker! You still got in a nice workout.

Debbie - Enjoy your rest.

Diane Sue - ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!! What a lucky baby she will be. I love how the dress is mainly blue and the sleeves and ruffle at the bottom are white. How cute is that? And the little pink one is so cute with its little bows. It will be so cozy and warm. You've been busy! Thanks so much for sharing. I finally finished my Vogue top yesterday so I'll post the pics below.

Char - You really dropped that weight FAST! Must have been the last night noshing and the junk, ey?

Storm - What kind of rest day ya takin?

Dallys - If the elliptical is easy, you better crank it up girl! :p

Okay, it's show and tell day on the Hardcores. I finally finished my Vogue top. Here are 2 pics. The red one is of me wearing it "wrong". It's a long story that I won't bore you with. The blue one is of me wearing it "right" (sort of - the tie doesn't really go around the waist, but since I had been wearing it wrong all during the construction of it, my tie ended up being too long so DH suggested wrapping it around again). I like the bow better in the "wrong" version (although it doesn't fit as well) and must play with it more when I wear it properly. I call it my Ginormous Bow top. :)

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL774/4214383/18225753/294051012.jpg http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL774/4214383/18225753/294051014.jpg

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz- CUTE! I love the ginormous bow! I also like your hair straight like that.:) I don't have an elliptical, it's the treadmill that has been toruturing me every morning. There is still one preset program on there that is hard for me. Once I can say that one is easy, I'll be happy. But, I plan on getting on the bike with the CC's soon. Don't want to burn out on the bike and the CC's to early though, so that's why I'm doing the treadmill for now.

Suz, lovely. You look really pretty.

Ok, teenagers have no morals..
I just had one of my girls come in and whip off her shirt in the middle of the shop to show us her new tatoo on her upper back.She goes everyone has seen boobs..
I am blown..

Dallys, you gotta get an eliptical. I have one. Want a new one.. An electronic one..
Like at the gym...

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

I went back and did 4 Day Split Lower premix and then a short yoga segment. Just put together a almost no fat barley soup from Fitness RX so will have to wait awhile for lunch. I need to go buy laundry soap. Not sure how I let that happen:eek: Sure don't look forward to Target on the Friday before Christmas.

Dallys, I have so many presets on my treadmill. I have only done a couple. There are presets on there for marathon training. I would probably keel over LOL

Suz, I love your vogue top. You do such a beautiful job of sewing. It really looks nice on you. I know how you feel about the eating. I am doing a little better. Makes me feel lousy when I eat so much junk.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Suz,

I had two taco's for dinner last night. Something about having taco's for dinner always helps with weight loss. Works for me everytime and thought it was about time! lol. Yeah, no more "no-no's" after din din...that is even more helpful.

Nice top. Like it. Your hair is different...love the color of your hair.

Anne,

Doesn't surprise me. When I worked at Tastee Freeze, a girl came thru the drive thru with just her bra and shorts on. Anything goes these days. My dd told me her ex friend (a girl) made out with her own sister..now that is REALLY sick! Sorry, hope no one was eating..didn't mean to upset appetites here. hehe

Dallys - Sheesh! I get so confused on who has what equipment. :p Well, you're gonna have to turn it up a notch nonetheless. I'm glad it's getting easier for you. That means you're workin' it! I actually used a big, fat curling iron. It took about 45 minutes and that was AFTER my hair was already dry - and I didn't even do the back! My hair is just so thick. But I try not to complain (yeah right - just ask my DH) because I think of people who have cancer or hair loss issues. So mostly I just wear it curly because it's easier and I'm lazy. :)

Storm - Thanks! You're sweet.

Diane Sue - Thanks. At times I wondered if I'd finish it! I swear I woke up feeling like I had a hangover this morning from all the junk I had been eating. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. I hope to get myself under control. The scary thing is that I'm not gaining weight because I'm replacing healthy food with junk food, so although I don't think I'm eating a lot more, I'm eating a lot worse. It's scary to think about what's inside my body right now, you know? I wouldn't even want to get my bloodwork done. I'm going to start feeling like that guy on Supersize Me!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Anne- I would love to get an elliptical, but have no room to put it. I still haven't found room for my squat rack I bought months ago! I need a redue on my workout room some day.

Diane Sue- My treadmill has about 6 presets. I do the 3 30 min. ones one after the other all week. 2 are just walking/incline intervals and then there is the running/incline interval that's still tough for me. I just watch TV when I do them and I've gotten addicted to "Charmed". Being addicted to a show makes me want to get on the treadmill though. :)

Char- Now I want a TACO! The only food I have left in the house is a baked potato (and that d*amned pumpkin bread) that I cooked last night. I desperately need to go shopping.

Hello Everyone!

Diane Sue, the little dress is just adorable!

Suz, So are you into making your clothes now? The one's I've seen look very pretty. Like your hair too by the way!

Charlotte, HEY!!! Good for you for dropping the extra lbs. Wish I could do that! I finally had to break down and go to the doc, and get an antibiotic because I have a crazy sinus infection. My entire left side of my face hurts!!!

Hi Everyone else!

I hope everyone here has a Merry Christmas! Please be safe if you're traveling.

I may pop on here to check out things this weekend some. Oh, does anyone here suggest Amy Bento's newest DVD's? I'm loving my 4DS still, don't think I'll tire of that, but just looking for something to put in between, so I don't get burnt out ya know.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.