Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Fri May 25

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Today is leg day and Coremax. I'll try to add on some yoga. I have to go pick up my Mom this morning....so can't be as long working out as I'd like to.

Charlotte - I wore Rose Moon yesterday and it's really nice. Did you get it or Blue Moon? I'm going to wear Blue Moon today. I tested it and like it a lot.

Diane Sue - thanks for the info on the Plantar Fasciitis sock. I'll have to check it out. Mine continues to flare.

I'll be back later.

Lora,

Insomnia again tonight, but dealing with it. When I get up I'll be doing a 45 min. cardio. Then Later in the afternoon will also be doing yoga, about an hour.

I love Coremax. Have fun with it.

Diane Sue, if you are having problems with your feet, try Birkenstock, you won't believe the difference. A podiatrist told me about it, when I needed support for my flat feet and the pain it was causing me. He has saved me so much money through the years.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Good Maniacs!
Today is Imax 3. I'm going to have to do it tonight when I get off work, woke up to late:( I hate when I have to work out after work I'm so tired.
Lora I am doing Debbies get ready for summer rotation 07. It is so much fun and seeing nice results.
Have a great day everyone
Randi

Good Morning, today is a treadmill run and Muscle and Fitness rotation calls for shoulders and abs. I hope I have time for everything as I have a hot tub repair person that is supposed to call and come out.

Lora, does your mom get to go home and stay?

Janie, I have two pair of the Footprints by Birkenstock shoes. They are some comfortable. I hate insomnia. Happens to me a lot.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

I ended up doing Gym Style Legs Timesaver Premix followed by Coremax 2 (really liked this one a lot better than 1 I did the other day). I also added on Laila Ali's Boxing workout 20-25 minutes. Workout was about 1 hour and 50" and I burned 475 calories. I also did 1 Minute Yoga Session (50" - you hold each pose for 1" according to the descrition, but I don't think it was true with every single pose).

Randi - where do you work? Can you tell I'm work obssessed cuz I need a job? LOL. How far along are you in Deb's rotation that you're seeing results? Are you watching your diet strictly? I was going to do that one, but got nervous cuz some of the workouts are a bit long and I didn't know if I'd have time to do them in entirety or if I'd get results doing shorter versions of some of them. I may still do it.

Janie - Sorry you can't sleep. Always happens to me....especially when I'm working and the week before my period. I wear my Birkie's when my Plantar Fasciitis flares....but it doesn't make it go away totally.

What does everyone put in their steel cut oats for flavor? or do you just get used to them plain? I like mine with brown sugar, but I know that's evil ( }( . Ugh, I think I scratched my eye trying to see if there was something in it. It hurts.

Have great workouts everyone. I'm going to pick Mom up later this morning!! Yay! (although I wish she was feeling better). I guess it's only been about 2 weeks since she did it.....so I should give it time.

Diane Sue - yes, she's coming home for good....but she still has to go back for outpatient therapy 3 times a week. She's actually not very mobile. She has a walker, a reacher thing (to pick dropped items up - since she can't bend down) and something for the toilet to raise it up higher. She ended up not getting the apparatus for the tub....as she had to pay extra for it and she's hoping she'll be feeling better in the near future and will be able to bathe normally soon. She isn't allowed to drive for a while and she's still in a lot of pain with the severe leg heaviness. Can't lift her leg. I hope my Kashi comes today.

Forgot to mention that I really like the band segment on GymStyle Legs. It was fun.

Oh my goodness......little Brookie just goes walking by with a makeup brush hanging out of her mouth!! I can't believe her. She must have gone on my makeup stand and taken it out of the cup!! That's bizzare!! She only has 9 million toys around here.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today the plan is 300-400 walking lunges with the 40's again and deadlifts earlier this morning. Later in afternoon..biceps and triceps in 4 sets of my heaviest weight with less reps. Last time I did this, my biceps were sore for 2 1/2 days. Doing it again. I want to be sore everywhere tomorrow!!!! lol.
Got to mow this morning too.

Lora,

Do they still send you a click and ship? I know sometimes they don't and just send the oil without notification. So far, I haven't gotten either. Will check my email this morning and see. I ordered late though.

Diane Sue,

Have a nice workout.

Charlotte~~

Lora I love Debbies summer rotation. The lenghts of the workouts are an hour or a little more but not bad at all. Believe it or not havent ate bad or cheated in 2 years. I have very high high will power and my results just keep getting better and better so that keeps me from cheating. But I know I should have one cheat day but I would just feel so guilty if I did:(
I work at a up scale pet resort called Pete and Mac's. I am a front desk supervisor. We do boarding, grooming, daycare, and training. It is the best job I've ever had!
Randi

Randi - wow, that does sound like a good job. Lucky you. I wish I had good will power! I don't eat totally clean....but I don't really eat badly. I just eat too much and also not enough protein and too many carbs since I'm a vegetarian. I wish my appetite would just calm down...however, I'm proud to say I haven't had a piece of candy in 3 days....and that's a huge thing for me. I usually eat 2-3 caramel creams every day, as I have a bad sweet tooth.

Charlotte - I usually get C&S's. So what did you get?

Lora,

No C&S yet. Gosh! I am waiting on Blue Moon, of course. Temple Viper and Vixen will come later.

Randi,

I applaud you for being so determined with eating healthy. I have one chocolate chip cookie a day though. lol. Your job sounds fun.

Charlotte~~

Randi - great job on eating clean for two years! Amazing. I'm there as well. Junk food only once in a while and it usually makes me sick when I eat it. I'll be dong up a new one-body part rotation for June. Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to work on it.

Well, one day left of a rest. It's amazing how you get use to being lazy. At least that's how I've been feeling. Eating is spot on, no cheats at all. I'm getting achy from no workouts so tomorrow is going to be fun. Looking forward to DOMS big time!!!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Diane Sue - meant to tell you that Tracey Staehle's getting ready to film again. Tracey announced on her website that a new series is now in the works. There will definitely be a High Intensity Step Mix II (and she will be breaking down the steps more). There will also be a tough ab routine. She is looking for suggestions about a strength routine. She asked if anyone wanted heavy weights or what else they might be interested in. She said she likes a functional fitness type workout. She is definitely looking for feedback. Would you be interested in a heavier weight workout? I would, but as a bonus - I'd like her to include a short FF one also. I'll have to email her. Also, meant to ask you if you put anything in your protein shakes when you drink them for breakfast.

Toasty - no Rose Moon?? I thought you loved roses?

Morning Maniacs! Today will be SS "Cool it off Express". I also want to get in a hill climb on my bike. I have to work late today, so I might not get that in.

Lora- I mix vanilla protein powder with the milk or soy milk that I put in my oatmeal. I also add frozen blueberries. I eat it uncooked and cold. It's fantastic that way.

Meg- Saw your post on OD. Hope your horse is ok this morning.

Suz-Dang you! Check. Your. PM.! :p:)

Great job everyone else on the workouts...and the years of clean eating! I think that's the hard part. Working out is easy compared to that.

Gotta go stretch out the ole' bod.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Finished "Cool it off express". It's a nice 30 min. Stretch routine.
The music is soft and relaxing. She did alot of self neck-massage stuff. I liked it alot. There is a background exerciser named "Renee" that is the most flexible. I met Renee at a VF Utah get-together. She used to live in Utah, but now lives in California. She was pretty outgoing and nice when I met her. She is also in Cardio Sculpt. Hard to believe she has had 6 kids. Anyway, so far, I have really liked the new Slim Series Express workouts. I didn't think the music was that great at first, but the more I've done the workouts the more I like it. The moves fit perfectly with the music. Not the off-the-beat stuff in the Original SS.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Lora,

I do love roses, but I can't have it all..just got this house and new furniture, etc. so it was one or the other.

So I just got done mowing and watering my flowers. Neighbor comes by. Older guy in his 50's. Looks good for his age. Starting to get motivated to workout, etc. so has been asking me a few times about how many miles he should go on bike. Talking about abs today. I had fun with that. He has been using his ab roller and saying that it doesn't challenge him much now. So I suggested the barbell rollout and use weights that will challenge him. He wants to work on his obliques more so I suggested wood chops with a weight off stability ball and to use med. ball, etc. I asked him if he wants to ride with me and says he needs to practice more before he rides with me. Look, I am not that intimidating on a bike!!!! Gosh. He asked me if I got up the hill near our home. I said, "well yeah", but it was tough, but I don't think that should be imtidating so I encouraged him to keep practicing.

O.k. so no one wants to ride a bike with me as usual or workout with me. I AM SO SCARY!!!! LMAO! :7 So off on my own again as usual for my walking lunges and deadlifts. Later girls

Bionics,

Like your new avatar! Yeah, I know, even my FIL ain't dead yet and he is pushing 75. YUCK! Why did I go there???? It's your fault!!!!!!:p ;( x( :7 :+
O.k. downstairs now. The time is getting away from me

And that is not to say that men in their 50's are old as dirt and nearly dead, but my own hubby is turning 42 and seems less interested in "the finer" things as myself. So WTH? I just don't get it.

Done with walking lunges..300 of them with 40's and did 3 sets/10 deadlifts with 110.

Charlotte~~

Rotation Question - My rotation calls for a "brisk walk for 50 min" and a stretch for tomorrow. Do you ladies REALLY just do a brisk walk when your rotation calls for it? I feel like I should do just a bit more than that??

Got my Mom all set up at home. Very happy she's home. She's also very happy to be home. I spent most of the day over there. Just got home a bit ago and then went back over to help her with her first evening in the kitchen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.