Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Fri June 1

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning my rotation calls for DrillMax. I might do a bit of yoga or extra stretching also.

I'll be back in a bit.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I am doing some leg work with weights and Imax 2. I had a hard time sleeping last night thinking of Nancy (my maid of honor at my wedding who looks so damn old now). I am gonna make sure I take my vitamins everyday. I usually keep forgetting, but I am gonna make myself start a habit of taking them. As soon as my son is out of school we will be starting the P90X rotation together.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning, today's Muscle & Fitness rotation calls for shoulders with the explosive reps and abs. I think I will be glad this week is over. I am not feeling worked out that much. I will do cardio but am not sure which one yet. It will be either step or Kickbox. I think the only step I have done this week is Step Box with Kelly Coffey.

Lora, what is Sharon's workout like on Double Step? Is there much cardio in it? Since it is called All Body Cardio I thought it might be mostly cardio.

Charlotte, you take those vitamins:) I don't think you have much to worry about unless you take up smoking and eating garbage LOL And make sure you get your beauty rest:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey Maniacs! Off to take Carma for another 5 mile walk. Not counting the walks as workouts, just extra activity.:) Will take her for a Mtn. Bike ride later today. My weight workouts have sure slacked this week, but I've been on my bike everyday and loving every minute of it.

Lora- Enjoy your workout.

Char- My daughter and son-in-law just finished up their first phase of P90X. Daughter is po'd that her husband is already showing huge muscle gain. I told her that's just the curse of being female. We have to work alot harder for visable results.:( How's the job hunting going?

Diane- what are explosive reps. I can't really think of anything but lifting faster on the lift, is there something more to it?

Janie- I saw that you did the ole Wal-mart switch a roo. How'd that work out?

Jen- Will be nice to hear more from you this weekend. What job do you have that keeps you so busy?

Gotta run...I mean walk.:D

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Mornin Maniacs,

I'm scheduled for a full body workout today.

Dallys, the old switch a roo went really well. But I'm also going to plant about 25 more plants of basil.

Lora, have fun with DM.

Char, you don't have anything to worry about.

Diane Sue, it looks like a great workout.

Lots of work ahead of me today, will try to keep in touch with all the other Maniacs. If not have a great day.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

I ended up doing Drill Max. I was very surprised there wasn't any ab work in it for being such a long workout. I burned 460 calories. Then I did MTV Pilates Abs (7") and used my Pilates Ring. I also did Dance the Chakras Yoga set (30").

This is the first time I've done Drill Max without using a premix. I liked it, but again - I was surpised that there wasn't ab work. It also takes up a lot of room and I had to keep moving my equipment around the living room and out of the way. I was a bit irritated.

Diane Sue - All Body Cardio is a weight/cardio circuit. It is a pretty good workout. A bit heavy on the shoulder work, but good. When doing DrillMax this morning - It reminded me of Sharon's All Body Cardio. The cardio segments are athletic type and it has some weight work in it. I think you might like it. It's different. She uses the step platform top for some exercises. I know a lot of Catheites like the workout. It's tough too. I like Sharon also.

My Mom just called and wants me to come over. She's getting evaluated by a physical therapist at home for PT.

I'll be back later. Hi to everyone!

Finished Imax 2. I got sweat in my eyes. I did Imax 2 so I could also build up my endurance for bike rides, but during the last part of Imax, Cathe says, "what do you want out of this"..or something like that. I yelled out to myself..."I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE NANCY" so the workout actually seemed shorter to me cuz I just entered a new level of motivation. lol

More leg work after I cool down.

Janie,

Thanks..that is sweet. Diane Sue..just took the vitamins. Thanks.
Bionics, well since I been thru P90X once and know the results of alittle mass, I won't be thinking on big terms, but just do my thing. My son will probably turn into the incredible hulk. He has so much studying to do at school as he wants to be the valedictorian of his class next year. So last night at dinner I noticed his arms are much bigger..AND HE HASN'T BEEN WORKING OUT! Makes me ill. lol

Charlotte~~

>the last part of Imax, Cathe says, "what do you want out of
>this"..or something like that. I yelled out to myself..."I
>DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE NANCY" so the workout actually seemed
>shorter to me cuz I just entered a new level of motivation.
>lol

That's hilarious! Wish you had snapped a picture of this
'Nancy chick' so we could all have a new level of modivation. LOL!

Bionics,

I have a old picture of her, but you can't appreciate what I am saying if you can't see her now. I didn't bring my camera and I am positive it would have broke if I snapped a picture of her. She even pencils her eyebrows really dark and gawdy like the very old women do. Her dress is something way beyond her years as well. I was just floored. The picture of her will forever be in my head now. I gotta go eat some more and take another vitamin now. Be back. lol

Charlotte~~

HI Ladies:)
Last night I did drill max upper body only 2x through. What a good endurance workout! Tonight might be cardio and legs not sure.
Lora what rotation are you following?
BBL
Randi

Lora,

Got my Blue Moon today. I really like it. It is very feminine..light, but not too much so. You know you have too many oils when you get the samples and it one you already have. lol. So I got Prague..already have that one and gave to dd. The next one is Blood Pearl. I really like that one too.

Just finished mowing as I decided to do this last minute. Now I need to cool down again and then do weight work. lol

Charlotte~~

Done with leg weight work.

Reverse Lunges with 110# 1 giant set of 20's for each leg
Leg Presses 80# 3 sets/8
PLB Floor work

Where is Debbie??? She is ALWAYS here.

>
>Where is Debbie??? She is ALWAYS here.

I know it's her rest day and for some reason I think she said something about doing something with her sister?

I waiting for my last customer who is an hour late! I'm going nuts here! This is messing with my bike rideing time. Grrrr! I'm going to lose my motivation if she doesn't come soon.
Mental motivation note: Think 'NANCY!'

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Got shoopping done and signed the grandchildren up for the library summer reading program I started my workout this morning with Kimberly Spreen Absolutely Kick Box. I did the w/up and KB segments stopping at the combat which I did earlier this week, I then did Tracey's Sweatfest quick Sweat premix no str, Followed with Amy's KickBox Extreme bonus bag, I wore my weighted gloves throughout the KB workouts, then I did M&F shoulders and abs and Amy's Stretch & Abs,abs#2 and Stretch#2
M&F rotation

barbell shoulder press 45# 5 reps 3 sets
wide grip upright rows 45# 5 reps 3 sets
dumbbell lateral raise 12# 5reps 1 set, 15# 5 reps 2 sets
barbell shrug 35# 10 reps (not going heavy here) 3 sets
dumbbell shrug 20# dumbbells 10 reps 3 sets
hanging leg raise 5# ankle weights 10 reps 3 sets
decline crunch 20# 15 reps 3 sets
crunch Bowflex resisted 120# 20 reps 3 sets

Lora, thanks for the info on Sharon's All body cardio. I may try that one tomorrow. I decided I did not want to try and concentrate on new choreography with a workout room full of children:)

Dallys, the M&F rotation describes what I am doing as the explosive reps as (choose a light weight that you can get 20-25 reps with and do only 5 reps moving as fast as you can on the concentric portion.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hello ladies. Just poppin in to say hello.
W/O's been light. Really buisy at work. Going home to do something after the groc store. I am hitting the diet really hard.Lost 3 # this weekend i am determined to loose 12 more before beach...
Oh, white suit went back.. Top cut really small. I was a hangin out like really bad...

Gotta get back to work..
Take care all..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Toasty - I fell in love with Blue Moon the 2nd time I wore it. I was just so/so when I first smelled it....but it grew on me. I haven't been able to smell anything ever since my doctor appt with that sinus doctor. He must have stirred something up! Did you take that job?

Diane Sue - I'll be anxious to hear what you think of All Body Cardio and Sharon. The coreography is simple athletic stuff (if I remember correctly).

Randi - I'm doing the January ....fat loss rotation. I don't know what I'm going to do next. It's my last week coming up. What one are you doing?

I'm here! I did have a rest day and an Avon delivery day. Oy! It POURED on me all afternoon. I mean we are talkin' torential rains. We needed it but couldn't it have waited until I got home? LOL! Oh well!

I'll check in tomorrow wiht my workout! Need to go water trees...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.