Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Fri Dec 15

randidiane

Cathlete
Good morning!
Wake up!!!!!!!! Today is my rest day! I have to go see an oral surgeon after work there is a bump on the roof of my mouth. It started bothering me yesterday. The dentist said it just might be a cyst which is caused by a blocked salvery gland duct. Have a great day everyone I'll be back later.
Randi

Randi - We must have posted at the same time.

Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did Barry's Bootcamp Legs and Butt (45")followed by a set of Firewalkers and a set of seated leg extensions with my Spri Resistance Ring. I then did Mindy's All About Legs - Gliding Disc segment (15") and Barry's Bootcamp Abs from Arms & Abs. I also did Water Light from Namaste Yoga. Total workout was 1 hour and 45 minutes. At the end of the leg work, I burned 330 calories.

I struggled thru the ab section (and it's pretty short). My abs are still sore from doing this on Monday!! I can't believe how this short ab workout makes you so sore for days. It's those jacknives off the step with the weight. They're killer. My legs were pretty fatigued this morning also and I had to push thru the leg workout also.

I still didn't hear back from the person that was supposed to call me about that job at the hospital. I'll try to make this short - basically, a Clinical Secretary in Peds Psychology took a part-time job across the hall because she's going to Nursing School. Apparently, she was talking to Charles (my old supervisor) and my name was mentioned and the job was mentioned....so Charles called me and told me to call her - as it is *supposedly* a "non-bumpable" position. The secretary went over the job on the phone with me and told me how she's heard wonderful things about me and how Phyllis is sick that she's losing me. She felt bad for me and wants me to be able to take her job. Someone that is over her was supposed to call me yesterday to talk to me but he never did....so I'm wondering what's going on? Maybe he doesn't want me? I don't know and I'm also concerned cuz I was not nice to the people in HR when I had my exit interview....so I'm worried they're going to try to screw me and not let me take the job. I'll keep everyone posted.

I also have that interview with Howard Hanna Real Estate on Monday at 11:00 am....but I'm not too thrilled about it so far....as everyone there sounded really stressed out and the hours are kind of sucky.

Have great workouts. I'll be around. Gotta go surf the net ....job sites.

Good Morning Maniacs!!

Today is Legs and Back I think. I have to get my groceries today as I didn't have time yesterday. I might have to do Kenpo X later in the evening as I will be in Maryland over the weekend and I don't want to miss any of the workouts so I might have to "supersize it" today. I will have to figure it out. Oh, not to mention I have to do Ab Ripper X too. Don't want to forget that one.

Lora,

Whatever is meant to be will happen. Just stay positive and focused. You will know what to do and what job to take. Happy trails.

Randi,

Enjoy your rest day! Let us know what happens at the dentist. Good luck!

Charlotte~~

Today is my rest day as well. I have a ton of Avon to deliver and of course its raining! I can't win, I swear!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good Morning! IT'S FRIDAY! Dh has dentist this morning so he can take Chase to school, so that's one less time I have to pack all the kids up today!
Well, I must have done something right in my WO last night, because after all the sh*t I ate yesterday, and I do mean sh*t, I am down 2 pounds this morning. I pounded the water yesterday too, so that helps. I was out of control eating everything yesterday. Oh well, today is a new day.
I would like to do LIC today, but we will see when I have time.

Randi- good luck at the dentist

Deb- stay dry today geesh!

Lora- good luck with that job. Maybe you could call and inquire about it? Either way it will work out. Great WO today.

Char- well, I guess you will be a busy little exercising bee today!
I didn't get my oils yesterday. I didn't put any on in hopes of getting them, and they weren't in the mailbox. Today I hope!

Have a great one everyone.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Morning Fit Chicks!

Legs and back in just a few minutes and then off to work for half a day (IF I get my report finished) and then VACATION time!!!! Even though I'm not going anywhere but that means not going to work either!

Randi - Pretty impressive you started this thread today even if you did post at the same time as Lora. I hope your bump is just a little cyst. Owie!

Lora - Char's right - whatever will be will be. If you're meant to go back to the hospital you will. If not, you won't. You've got to let it go and don't worry about it, okay? That's so easy for me to say, I know. But don't tear yourself up about it. It's out of your control.

Char - Supersize - Hehehe! Good for you, planning ahead. Good thing you're not going to be gone for like 4 days or something. You'd be working out for hours!!! :p

Hi to all who follow. I hope you have great days. You know I'll try to sneak a peek from work even though I'll be TRYING to get that report finished and DH will keep taking pictures of the animals and e-mailing them and saying "Gizmo wants you to come home now. Look at his little face. Amber wishes you would hurry up. Look at her. She's sad. Hurry up." He always does that when he's home and I'm not. :)

ETA: Hi Debbie and Meg - we all posted at the same time! Craziness!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Meg,

That is excellent you are down a few more pounds!!! I didn't get dd's oils yesterday either. I expect it will come today.

Suz,

lol. Yeah, my leggies are gonna be sore tomorrow. I have to help FIL move stuff out of his house too so I will be really feeling it. I hope my BIL doesn't show up. He and dh are not speaking. DH's BIL is lazy and has been of no help. If he shows up there could be a fight. Something I don't want to see. I will have knots in my stomach wondering and worrying if BIL will show up. He should have showed up a long time ago and helped when we needed him. We are almost done moving FIL out now.

Debbie,

We have not seen much rain at all here. Looks like another sunny warm day. So weird, but I am liking it. Oh, yeah! Well have a great day with your deliveries and such. I will send you a pm.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning, today I plan on doing I Max Extreme, Turbo Jam Booty Sculpt plus abs, Butts & Guts Bonus and floorwork. Then house work and the library. My puppies like to bring in bark from the planters when they go outside and chew it up all over the floor. I am glad it is not the furniture:) Still I keep having to re vacuum. I can't have people looking at the house with splinters of wood all over the floor. The little beggars are sneaky about bringing it in because they know I will take it away. Mudd sometimes tries to bring in tree limbs that have fallen.

Lora, it sounds like you hit your legs and abs good today.

Charlotte, Super Size, that is funny. I prefer to super size my workouts and get the whole thing out of the way. LOL Enjoy your day.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Well fit ladies.. I did gs legs and about 20 min of bady max. I was tired. I combined 2 in 1 cause i missed a day. Tonite is BSB Gym styles and i may throw in 20 min cardio. I have 4 weeks to loose 15# and i am going to drop it if it kills me.No wine (OHHHH) no junk, no carbs at night. I have to eat at night. By the time i get home and w/o it is like 8pm or later and i am starvin, but i figured lean protien and veggies won't hurt. I drank my 1/2 scoop /w.\water protien recovery drink during my w/o and had alot more energy and strength.

Meag congrats... My goal for now is 125. I plan on loosing this layer of fat so all this hard work can be seen. The pile of too big clothes is growing. Then in Feb,I can go shopping and buy me lots of new ones . I hate to buy me anything. I feel like i could be paying off the truck or buyin groc.

Diane Sue, those are really super sized...workouts...

Randi, oral surg sounds painful . YEEK!

Lora, are you enjoying a break and some time off?
Where are the rest of you sleeping...
Get out of bed...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Morning Maniacs! I did get in my workout after all yesterday. I did CTX Kickbox with weighted gloves and Biceps and abs. I used a 26lb bb for Crazy eights and 12lb. DB for alternating curls and hammers. I used 10lb for concentrations. I must be stronger, because this was fairly easy and it was higher than what Cathe uses. Except the BB curls. Sounds kinds measly, but then I have to remember it's fairly high reps. Planks are still tough for me. I really felt those. My abs have been slightly sore all week from all the CTX ab work.
Today will be a rest day, but possibly I will do All Step and Shoulders and Abs, if I have enough energy after work. It will be another long day.

Diane Sue- Your little pups are getting so mischievious! You have a great workout planned as usual

Debbie- What's up with the weather on every one of your rest days? LOL!

Randi-You are up early today! Hope all goes well at the dentist.

Char-Supersize! That's funny. Would you like some fries with that?

Suz-Your hubby sounds like so much fun! What torture he is putting you through. LOL! My vacation will start next Thurs. Can't wait! Plus, I'm blimping way out from all these goodies my customers are bringing me. Danish cookies and chocolate coated pretzels yesterday!! Can you imagine!?

Meaghan- 2 more lbs! You go girl! Whooooo!!!

Anne- You can do it! 4 weeks is a long time! I'm pulling for you.:)
Why do we women feel guilty buying things for ourselves? I always think, what could I be paying off with this money instead of buying this shirt. Or I think my kids need something more than me. And like they have WAYYY more than me. LOL It's crazy.

Lora- Hope you at least hear from them today so you know what's going on. That's the hard part, not knowing, then you keep thinking about it.

Off for Oats and berries.:9

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Bionics,

Like dd says...would you like some "lies" with that? She works at McD's. People don't want to know the truth cuz it is inconvenient.

Anne,

You got to eat your din din at work. Go in the restroom and cram it in. Don't eat too late unless just pure protein. JMHO. You will do it though. That is not alot to loose.

Get lots of tops. he he.

Now I have to straighten my hair and do grocery x.

Charlotte~~

>Bionics,
>
>Like dd says...would you like some "lies" with that? She works
>at McD's. People don't want to know the truth cuz it is
>inconvenient.
>

That's a good one! It is so true.

Yeah Char, but pure protien and some no starch veggies.I have 7 clients today between 3 and 6. That is why i don't have time here. I have 15 today and 2 are perms and 2 are color. Mid afternoon i can usually get a break to eat, but I hget a tummy ache stuffing bites in between people. Remember, i work 9-6 , 6 days a week and 9-3/5 on Sat.
I am discousted with me and am going to do this....For me....
Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Finished legs and back. Started with pullups and chinups on bar but finished with pulldowns on weight machine. Thought that was smarter for shoulder. Legs were burnin'! Will do ARX when I get home.

Char - Good luck with BIL. Doesn't sound like fun. He sounds like a butthead!!! Hey - maybe we could all do 6 workouts a day and then take the rest of the week off? That would be some major supersizing!

Meg - Way to go on the weight loss!

Diane Sue - Gizmo likes to do that too. If you say something to him he closes his mouth like he doesn't have a thing in it. :)

Storm - I have an idea. Hook yourself up to an IV and feed yourself at work that way. Your GS is ADORABLE!!!!! You're right - what a look!

Dallys - Way to get that workout in yesterday. Sounds like you need it with all the goodies. And sounds like you need it with all your well-intentioned customers bringing you goodies. :9 Yeah, DH thinks he's pretty cute.

Better get to that report!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Anne - Adorable AVI! What a cutie!

Well, its actually nice out now. Sun is shining and its 50 degrees. Not sure what that was all about this morning. Weird stuff. I'm home for lunch and heading out again. Oh joy!

Well I am running out of time. So I am "upsizing" my workout, not "supersizing". lol.

The upsize is this:

Leg Ext 85# 3 sets/10 (went up 5#)
Squats 150# 3 sets/10 (went low so I could go lower);-)
Deadlifts 130# 3 sets/10 (I am on a mission..not the impossible kind)
Hamstring Presses 55# 3 sets/8 (not sure why these are still hard with this weight)

Now for regular workout of Legs/Back/Ab Ripper..the "Bring It" kind.

Talk to ya'll on Monday. Gonna be a long busy weekend. I will take my rest day tomorrow and then just do Kenpo X on Sunday instead when I return.

Charlotte~~

I am done with Ab Ripper X. Lord, I am tired today. I got's to go make dinner now. What to have??? No clue. I had shrimp for lunch.

Lora,

Take a deep breath. The right job at the right time will come.

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.