Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Finally Friday 10-6

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Yay! It's Friday. I couldn't sleep again last night and then at 10:30, the evening supervisor called from work to ask me a question! WTF?? I was so mad. I had to take an Ambien to sleep and I've only gotten 3-4 hours of sleep every night this week. ---sorry for the brief rant.

This morning I did Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Pump Ultimate NRG Premix. This is a circuit type workout premix. I didn't grab a heavy enough band for the weight work (lat's are my strongest body part), but other than that it was decent. Too many plyo's......probably aggravated my sciatica more. I then added on a very small segment from my Tracey Staehle Core/Ab workout and thoroughly enjoyed it (couldn't believe this).

As mentioned above the Core workout by Tracey was great. Loved the music and even though I dread ab work, I really liked the small part that I did. If I didn't have to get ready for work, I'd have done more. I think this must be her forte....as she had some really different ab exercises in there and they really zeroed in on the lower abs. I'll do more of it tomorrow to assess it better.

Debbie - got your PM. Glad you got the CC. Good luck with it! You go girl!! It's a toughie.

Charlotte - I just sold my Count and Carafax Abbey. They were so/so...but not good enough to keep in my large collection. I'm wearing Kindly Moon today....since it is my birth moon scent and the full moon is today! I smell lovely....if I do say so myself.

Have great workouts. I'll try to check in from work.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I did my shopmax! Today is strength training and coremax 1. I am gonna do coremax in the am so I am refreshed for strength training later. Cleanmax and Laundrymax too today.

Lora,

Wow, that was a fast sell! Good for you though. I bought some short vials so I could sell some of mine (decant) if I don't like. I am thinking I will like. What did the Count smell like to you exactly? Oh, and I thought the full moon was yesterday by the way I felt! lol. What would be my birth moon scent? Is it Black Moon? How did that smell for you?

Well have a great day everyone! Had fun chatting with most of you last night. Enjoyed the little party we had!

Charlotte~~

Charlotte -I sold them on BPAL forum for really cheap. I usually do. I sold them to a friend in the UK. It's her birthday this month also. Fellow Libra. What month were you born? Your birth moon would be the oil that came out the month before cuz she always put's the actual lunar oil up a month before the actual moon....so you have your oil on the lunar day. Count had something in it that I didn't care for. Don't know what it was....don't recall smelling it before....maybe the wood? (don't want to say what kind..don't want to freak anyone out. If we lived in LA, we could go to the shop. Everyone's dressing up for Halloween at Will Call today and they're giving out prizes for the best costumes. They are supposed to dress as their favorite scent. Sounds like fun.

Good morning all! No workout for me today, Avon delivery day calling. Its a brisk 50 degrees here! Love the crisp fall air. I feel renewed!

Hopefully I will do cardio tomorrow.

Check back with you all later...

Lora,

You don't know my birthday??? Shame on you!!!! You know I am a Scorpio...want me to come sting you????lol It is 11/11/67. The Halloween get-together sounds cool. I would love to do that. Beth has so many moon scents. I cannot keep up. I don't know which one it would be.

Charlotte~~

Debbie,

I will miss your beastly workouts today then. Rest up, girlfriend. It has finially cooled down here. Yesterday was warm. It is raining hard here this morning. Just sent you a pm.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning:)
I cant decide what to do The Viper from the Teminator or Muscle Endurance and 30 min cardio after hmmmmmm.
I'll let you know
Randi

Today I plan on doing cardio and Push Pull 2 sets. I am getting into the habit of sleeping in and staying up later. I really prefer getting my workout done so I have time for other things before school pick up.

Lora, sorry you did not get much sleep. I hate when I get woke up by a late call like that. Then cannot fall back asleep:(

Debbie, enjoy your off day and Avon.

Randi, decisions, decisions! Enjoy your workout:)

Charlotte, sorry I missed the party last night! It sounds like you had a good time sitting in the hot tub in the rain:)

Be back later,
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Charlotte - your Birth Moon is the one posted on the site right now,, White Moon. Beth's doing an Asian Lunar theme this year. I knew you were a Scorpion (so is my Mom and she can be wicked....just like you...just kidding!!).

My boss is all wound up.........this has not been a good week. I'm super stressed out!!!!! SCREAM.............SCREAM!!!

Good Morning! It's a beautiful day here. I had to cancel plans to do Kick Max and am going for a 3mile run instead. It will have to wait until after work though. I tried to get up early and do, yeah right! It's my only day of the week to sleep in. Sat and Sun, gotta work, so up at 5am.

Does anybody use any type of fat burning supplement. I've always been very skeptical and either thought if they did work, there would be bad side effects, or that they probably didn't work. Any thoughts? Or what about any other type of supps?

Have a great Friday everyone. I wish I didn't have to work today!

Morning all you party maniacs!;) Sooo happy it's Friday! This week has gone by so slow. It's supposed to be rainy today again.

Todays workout will be Kenpo X. I'll do that later today.

Lora, the nerve of your work calling so late! I hate that. Sounds like you had a great ab workout. It's nice to find one you like.

Toasty bionic party woman, Had fun at the party last night! You are crazy girl. LOL!

Debbie, have fun delivering Avon. I love the crisp fall air too.

Randi, I does sound fun to go on a Cathe roadtrip! We'd all have so much fun!

Diane Sue, It's so easy to get into the sleeping in habit isn't it? Missed you at the party.:+

Goldenrun, I once tried the slimming formula from Beachbody. I'm really not sure if it worked or not, nothing dramatic. Normally, I pretty much stay away from that kinda stuff. Have fun on your run today.

Meg, Loved your cannonball into the hot tub. You're a true party girl!

Later Maniacs!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Wow, I am running late this morning.I missed alot.

I slept in and am i tired and sore....
I am skipping today. Body is tired.

I Did GS legs and tried to get on the treadmill. Well 10 min and i quit. My legs were like jelly.Guess on leg days it is no cardio.

I may just do some abs tonnite.
My sis is coming in from Va. , so may not do anything ...
Have a great day...
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Mornin Maniacs!!

I'm a little behind...stayed in the hot tub waaayy tooooo loooong!!!

Thanks for having us Dallys!!

**Oh..that was a dream...my bad**

...now back to reality!

Just a short run this morning. Thought I had a dentist appt. but it was mis-scheduled or something...oh well. So, gotta run some errands and then I'll see about doing Extended Low Max...

Lora - I pm'd you my email addy.

TGIF!!!!

~Marietta
http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/6/875/115861329517270.gif
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Marietta - It's too busy here today for me to email you from work. I'll have to try to get to it later or this weekend. I'll try to get to it Sunday. Please think about what you'd want to try though.

Finished my workout. For cardio I did Step Jump & pump w/u & step, and Cardio & Weights cardio only, then I did Push Pull 2 sets premix omitting the w/up.
Squats & Deadlifts 65#
Static lunge 20# dumbbells
Leg Press 25# dumbbell
Bench Press 25# dumbbells
Dead rows 50# barbell
Flys 20#
y's on ball 3# dumbbells(decided to add some weight, I don't normally feel anything here)
Inverted shoulder press same as Cathe
One arm row 25#dumbbell
front raise on ball 15#dumbbell
rear delt raise on ball 8# dumbbells
bicep curls 15# dumbbells
triceps dips/kickbacks 45# barbell on dips, 10# dumbbells kickbacks
Outer thigh on ball 5# ankle weights
inner thigh same
Calves held 25# dumbbell
abs,supermans, & shins w/ ball all same no weight

Now off to see what else I can get done:)Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Goldenrun, I tried some supplements that Avon put out once that were tablets taken am and pm. Honestly I don't think anything happened. I think they were supposed to give you more energy as well. It has been awhile. I am not really into that stuff. I just stick with vitamins and a scoop of protein powder every day.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Hello Everyone!

I don't have a lot of time, couldn't get on the puter last night after work. Got to get my own!

I did kickmax last night after work, and I did all but the leg conditioning drills! YAY I worked through it.

Hey to everyone, sorry I missed the party, sounds like everyone had a great time! Let me know when the next one will be and I'll be sure to be there! :)

I'll try to check in later today or right after work, as my dd has a game tonight so I can use her puter! Shouldn't that be the other way around??? Go figure!

Going out to eat tonight with FIL and will probably not get in a w/o, but I plan on doing SS tomorrow!

Hello to everyone and TGIF!!!
Later!

Finished my workout. SIGNIFICANT GAINS!!!! So awesome!!! I feel so pumped, and I took a quick picture too cuz I'm just getting started!!!! lol

Here is what I did: (3 sets)

Flat DB Bench Press
25's/18
30's/11
35/2
Last week: 20's/18, 25's/13 and 30's/6

Lat Pulldowns
60#/18
70#/14
80#/8
Last week: 60#/18, 70#/14 and 80#/10

Plie Squats
170#/18
180#/14
190#/10
Last week did squats

Standing DB Curls
25's/18
30's/10
35's/7
Last week did 20's/18, 25's/13 and 30's/7

Shoulder Press
15's/18
20's/10
25's/7
Last week did 12's/18, 15's/14 and 20's/8

Overhead DB Press
25#/18
30#/11
35#/8
Last week did tricep extension off machine

Calf Raises
80#/36x's
Last week did 70#

BONUS: Shoulders/Side Laterals
10's/12
12's/8
15's/4

NOTE: Squats and Bicep Curls ALWAYS causes my ears to pop. High blood pressure? Some of ya'll may experience this too?

What a great workout!!!!!! I am ready to dance now!!! Still got ab work to do later.

Charlotte~~

Diane Sue,

You never seem to get winded!!! You and Marietta just make my head spin.

Sandy,

Nice workout. Yeah, don't be late for the next party. It would be nice to have a real get together.

Marietta,

Extending yourself to lowmax today? Your legs are probably like metal! Good grief!!! You work them so hard!

Anne,

Jelly leg feeling is good. When the "jelly" wears off..you will have to go again to make more jelly.lol

Bionic Yoga Woman,

Your workout today sounds bionic...kenpo??? WTH is that???

Meg,

Thanks for the splash last night!! You caused me to spill my shake! Just kidding. Where are you?

Randi,

Whatever you decide, sounds good. Those all are tough!

Goldenrun,

I wouldn't take any of those kind of supplements. JMHO.

Charlotte~~

Great workouts, everyone! Wow, what a great day for working out!

Diane Sue - excellent poundage you got going there!

Charlotte - You are a maniac for sure! Damn, I cannot believe you can curl 35#. That just blows my mind. I'm such a wimp with my biceps. Gotta go check out the pic. If your ears are popping could be because you're holding your breath? Make a mental note to breath, that may be the problem.

Hey Maniacs! I didn't do my Kenpo x workout. I feel yucky today. Have a headache. So, I'm switching and will have rest day today and do Kenpo tomorrow.

Charlotte, Kenpo X is a kickboxing workout. It's fun!

I agree with Deb, you guys are lifting some great weights today!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.