Hardcore Fitness Maniacs check in for Wed., Jan. 3

Getting ready to do GS Legs. Oy! Been a long time since I've done this workout.

Dallys - great workout yesterday!

Anne - Don't start smoking! Your lungs are cleaning themselves out, thats why your having a hard time with the mucus and stuff. Stay strong!!! I doubt I'll be doing 5 miles in 30 minutes any time soon, especially on a 7 incline! :)

Good Mornin
Today I'm doing S&H back and biceps and and cardio fusion drills from drill max.
Debbie GS Legs is my favorite leg workout! Have fun:)
BBL
Have a great day everyone
Randi

Morning - I did Body Max Upper and the Lower Body and Abs from Turbo Jam Booty Sculpt and Abs. Burned 300 calories. Running late again. Will catch up later.

Charlotte - did you submit to the Valentine's Inquisition?

Good Morning!

Today is Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X. A new workout. It looks really long but still under an hour (well, plus the 16 minute ab workout). First day back to work wasn't too bad but I missed you all.

Debbie - Sounds like you have a great workout planned. You don't usually do a lot of Cathe's, do you?

Randi - You're doing the same as us P90Xers today - except you're adding on cardio. :)

Lora - Aren't you going to at least tell us all if you liked your job or not after everything???? Ya just gonna leave us hangin'? Just a quick one liner "I liked it" or "It sucked"??? You know we were all dying to hear from you yesterday.

I hope you all have great workouts and a great day. I'll try to check in with you all later. It shouldn't be too crazy yet. Our schedules are hitting LATE!!! They're not even getting delivered to the post office until today and they were supposed to be delivered on December 27th. Bad printer!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

My triceps are STILL sore and now my calves again from the plyo's. So today is back and biceps and Ab Ripper...thanks for the update, Suz! lol.

Lora,

There are soooo many oils. Yes, I am going to submit to the inquisition...I want ECTASY!!!!! Cool shirt. I really like the shirts and the oils sound good too.

Storm,

Like the bedding and your room is really quaint. Very nice. You did a good job. No ciggs..cough...gag..ick! Don't pollute your body with them.

Debbie,

So how did you do with GS Legs today? I am gonna be one busy mama today. I got cleaning to do today again.

Randi,

Great workout. Tough. You always do the tough ones.

Charlotte~~

Deb- burn those legs baby!!

Char- I emailed you!

Suz- have a good WO, sounds like a good one for DOMS!

Randi- you too, you are really smokin' them WO's lately! How do you like the 8 inch step?? BIG difference!

Lora- oh, I hope it is going well at the new job! Can't wait till you get more time to chat.

I burned some good cals yesterday! Did good with my eating! Is quite happy about it! Not sure what WO today, as usual. Starting to feel some DOMS in my shoulders, which isn't too surprising after DM. I should do some straight cardio today, and abs.

DH's wheel locked up and blew a tire this morning. I think he should just stop driving. I am going to laugh about it so I don't cry!:(

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

For January I decided to do two upper body workouts a week, one day devoted to legs and three cardio's. I need to get my legs in shape, they just don't look good. I don't think one exercise three times a week is cutting it so I'm going to start doing Cathe's leg workouts once a week. This morning I did Gym Style Legs. Wowie! Forgot how hard this workout was. I also forgot how fast she moves.

Squats: 85# for the first set, went down to 65# for last 2
Front Lunges: 15's
Rear Lunges: 15's
Plie Squats: 45#
Leg Press: Used purple band
Elevated Deadlifts: 10's (this is the only type of deadlifts I can do without hurting my back, but have to go real light)
Slow Motion Lunges: 12's

Then the floor work was done with the purple band for everything but the Cross Body Outer Thigh Splits and Outer Thigh Raises, used the green band for those.

Workout was 1 hr. 13 min., was in my zone for 24 minutes and burned 228 calories.

Lora - Are you going to tell us anything about your first day on the job? Didn't you start yesterday? You haven't said a word about it if you did.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good morning maniacs!!!

Debbie, great work out! that is one of my fav's too. Tony doesn't use a lot of weights for his legs workouts, and I think that has a leaning out affect or something, but I do miss some of those gym style moves.

p90xers -I really had a great time with plyo yesterday, I still have to modify the mary catherine's like Blam for the last 1/2 of the second round. But, this was my best Plyo yet. Still sore from Monday though.

Lora...how was your first day?

No time for personals...at work, bbl

Amber

OMG...Rush Limbaugh is on again. FIL has it extra loud cuz he is hard of hearing. I am dying. I got to find my Korn cd or something to drowned it out.

Charlotte~~

Morning Maniacs! Today is LIC. I'll do that after work (yuck! I don't want to work!) today. I'll use this morning for my guitar practice. It took me at least an hour to get my music and songs all in order yesterday. I have to almost relearn notation and tablature all over again. I'm so mad at myself for letting this all go. It's been aboout 2 years. I have played alittle here and there over the 2 years, but not enough to really count.

Char- Did you find your Korn CD yet? Sounds like you might go nuts at any moment! Have fun with Back and Biceps, it's a killer! Your Biceps will be crying by the end!

Meg- Wow! Your hubby has a black cloud over him this week! Hope there are no more car incidences.

Anne- I like the bed covers! Very pretty. I wish I had your bedroom. Mine is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and plain!

Lora- Hey, feed us a bone! We need details!

Debbie- I really like GS legs. That and LL are my favorites.

Suz- I go back to work today. I don't want too. Looks like you survived though. I just want money and all my free time, work gets in my way. LOL!

Randi- Nice workout!

Amber- Great job on Plyo yesterday! Those Mary Kathrines are a killer!

Well off to build up some calouses on my fingers.:)

Talk later...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Bionics,

Thanks for the happy thumbs up on workout! Can't wait now! FIL thinks I am nuts with my cleaning. he he. The radio is finially off...no more Rush and randoms of people complaining of this and that on some nerdy talk show. Off to clean again.

DD was playing guitar but lost interest. I am glad she doesn't play the drums though. I got 5 dogs making enough noise now. Crazy popcorn heads.

Charlotte~~

Hi again! I got some guitar playing in. It's like mental gymnastics! What a workout for the brain. LOL! Fingers are getting sore.:)
I'm trying to drink more water. I just don't drink enough lately. I have a big jug full and will try for 2 of those a day. I've got to start cleaning up my eating also. I'm a work in progress here. LOL!

Char-My DH listens to talk radio constantly. Every radio, every car radio, it's everywhere, even out by the hot tub! We have fought over it many times. He won. Now I just either force myself to listen (which I'm getting much better at) or I just zone out into my own little non educated world.:)

Anne- forgot to answer you on if I ever get bit. The answer is yes! It's very rare, but every once in a while some little doggie will sneak one in. If a dog comes in as a biter, he goes right back home! Don't mess with those kind anymore.

~~Dallys~~

That workout was tough this morning. Took me longer than I expected since it was new. I kept having to watch first so I knew what weight to choose. Made me about 10 minutes late for work. I'm trying to get here earlier now so I can leave earlier. :) But I wanted to do ab ripper too so I knew I'd be a little late. My wrists really started to feel it in the end. They feel it in pushups too. I think I must have whiny baby joints since I have so many issues (ankles, hips, shoulders, now wrists). They were aching toward the end. But what a great workout! I bet my biceps will be sore. My tris are still so sore from Monday. Woo hoo! Maybe they'll finally quit flapping!

Char - I meant to tell you, YOUR ABS ROCK!!!!! They look amazing!

Storm - I like your bedding. Very pretty. Will you come and decorate my house?

Meg - Tell your DH to BE CAREFUL PLEASE! :)

Debbie - I think when I'm finished with P90X I should get GS Legs. I've always heard it's a goodie. Of course I do have B&G now and I've only done that one a few times. Hmmm... Great workout!

Amber - The sides of my glutes are sore from who knows what workout? Plyos maybe??? That's all I can think of it being. I do love that workout. Now get back to work. Oh, me too!

Dallys - Sorry you're back to work. I want money and free time too. I should be working but I'm taking advantage of these slow couple of days. Once our schedules hit I know it's going to be busy pretty much from here until forever more. I love being busy though, once I get into the swing of it. But I'm lazy today. :) I played my keyboard (not the computer one Jeanette) for about an hour and a half last night. What fun!

Okay, back to work!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

first day was horrid. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this. I've had such terrible pain, shoulders like cement, head bursting, stressed. No one to really teach me. The files are monstrous, as the one atty never gets rid of stuff and the file master sheet is over 70 pages long and it's not in alphabetical order ....plus he's the disorganized one....so sometimes I'm looking for files that don't exist..........plus he's cleaning his office out and my stack keeps growing. They don't even have me taking calls yet. The people here are all very nice and it's actually a very nice office -- HUGE. I don't have a clue how I'm supposed to type, find everything they need, send, fax, scan, answer the phones............yikes. I hate new jobs. I need a massage and about 20 zomig's for my migraine.

Suz- Isn't Back and Biceps a great workout? Yeah, I like to busy too. It's when I'm not busy that I get all pathetic feeling. LOL! My work is usually slower in Jan. and Feb. I'm glad you are enjoying the keyboard! Do you get all stiff sitting in the same position? I do with the guitar.

Lora- That sounds like a typical first day at a new job. They are always stressful. Hang in there! If you like the people around you, that's the most important. The work will fall into place. Give it some time.

Well off to work...Got a popcorn head Schnauzer yelling at me. LOL!

~~Dallys~~

Hi guys,

Before I forget..CHAR YOU LOOK AMAZING MY DEAR. I couldn't find your pre-p90x pictures, but my gosh woman you are cut!!! Well, my cuts are there...just hiding under fat. Hey did you measure your fat % I bet you are way down there girl.

Suz..are you getting back into your work routine? How's your neighbor. I have such a wickedly strict routine, always up at the same time, always to bed at the same time, eat the same breakfast every day..Yup, I'm nuts!

Ok, Now I'm confused, I thought todays arms was the same one we had been doing, I guess after reading Suz's post, I'm wrong. ####...I'm gonna be really sore this week.

Oh well, I'm still looking forward to it, for me the recovery week was well needed, and remember I took an extra day off in there too.

Dallys...is that a turkey in your new avatar.

Meg..don't you hate worrying about DH's driving. I can't even think about mine. Wait till your kids start to drive.

I'm putting my stairmaster on e-bay and going to get the elliptical I want. I can't wait.

more later,
Amber

Anne, two weeks is gonna fly, I was watching DR 90210 on new years day and thinking about you. you should be really psyched up!!! Don't smoke, you won't heal right, takes longer. Don't do it!

Amber

Amber,

Well thank you! My body fat is slightly up from this past summer. Usually happens this time of the year. Not worried though. It is holding around 14%. Late in summer, it comes down to around 12%. I would like to go to 11%, but not any lower.

Charlotte~~

Lora - Hang in there. I think that's typical of new jobs. Sounds like they really need you! You'll do great and get them whipped into shape in no time. Zomig - blech! I hate that stuff. :) Isn't it funny how some things work miracles for some people and make others go blech? Give me Imitrex any day. I hope you feel better. You'll start settling in soon. Thanks for the update.

Dallys - Yup, you should see my posture after a bit. I have to make myself sit up straight. I'm pathetic!

Amber - I didn't realize it was a new workout until I dug in my pile for the sheet and noticed it didn't have anything written on it. Surprise! :)

Suz

Good afternoon,
I have been so busy the last couple of days. I have all of my grandchildren today. I woke up late so it took awhile to get my workout going.
Yesterday I did TLT Better Burn Better Buns no str, then APX lower & str, For cardio I did Cardio Coach#4 and ran 4 miles.
Today I did Turbo Jam Punch, Kick and Jam no str, Kick Max Bootcamp premix minus the w/up and str( I wore my weighted gloves for these) Then I did P90X Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper X using my 15# med ball and shoe weights.

Anne, I like your new bedding. It looks very pretty.

Charlotte, the new workout shots are great. Your abs and back are showing up really well.

Lora, I bet you will settle in and the job will be less stressfull. Hang in there:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.