Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check-in for Thurs

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Lost track of the date. lol.

Diane Sue,

I am so very sorry to hear about your dog. Please know that I am thinking of you and your dh (((((((((HUGS))))))))))). My dogs are like my little babies and cat too.

Well today I want to get in a long bike ride but not sure the weather is going to cooperate. Looks kinda like rain coming. Will check the weather.

Hope you all have a great day!

Charlotte~~

Good morning.Today I am doing cathes superset workout to my 8-10 reps.

char-I love all of the biggest loser.I love to watch the trainers get in there face and make them do what they thought they couldn't do.Have fun at busch gardens,we went to water country over labor day and drove to va beach we had a blast.

Diana sue -sorry about your dog.

well I better go I want to surf the net and try to find a halloween costume for my party I am having.

Hey lovely ladies?
How are ya.
I did PUB Down and 40 min on the treadmill.I literally ran 20 min of it. I am determined to loose the rest of the gut.
Doing it this way i started out heavier with ony 3 sets each.

I added new pic which i had to take my self. I tried both bathroom mirrors. Not the greatest, but no one here to help me.
Char, look at my biceps. They are coming . Don't look at the fat, ok.
Notice the top>>>> I feel special. Bought it in Dec.

What are you going to do with the pup Daine Sue.Not sure if i otta call it a pup . Great Dane and all.Whatever you decide to do I am sure it will be the right choice.

Tonite is strictly cardio. Don't want to burn me out on the 1 1/2 hr. nights. I am going to do my abs tonite.

Have a great day.
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Today is my rest day. Need it, I'm still sore from Tues. workout.

Diane Sue - I'm so sorry to hear about Jasmine. How truly sad that is. Take care.

Hi everyone! I'll check back in later if time allows. Have great workouts!

Anne,

You got some nice definition taking place there. I remember seeing your old pictures from a year or so ago. You are CHANGING woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your looking hot. Love the top too. Don't have one of those fancy tops, but I got a closet full of street clothes. I can tell you are working hard by the dramatic change. I will roll out the red carpet for you soon, but right now I have to figure out my bike route.

BTW, how is your eating as you say you want to lose more gut? How often do you cheat? How many meals do you eat?

Charlotte~~

>Today is my rest day. Need it, I'm still sore from Tues.
>workout.
>
>Diane Sue - I'm so sorry to hear about Jasmine. How truly sad
>that is. Take care.
>
>Hi everyone! I'll check back in later if time allows. Have
>great workouts!

Debbie,

I know why you are always sore cuz your a FRIGGIN MANIAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could bench 100# I would not need to go to chiro and get cracked...I think my rib cage would crack on its own. lol O.k., I am corny this morning, but I decided to cancel chiro appt today. Running out of money and I feel better anyhow.

Charlotte~~

Mprning!
I did SJP hi/lo, abs, ME abs, and tris (3 sets of 10)
lying extensions 10/10/8
kickbacks 8/8/5
seated overhead 20/15/10 (10 was way to light, but I was burning)
dips
I am feeling those. I wanted to do more cardio (probably BC) but my hams, especially the left was SOO sore. Usually cardio heats em up and they feel good, but I continually felt it, and it almost hurt, not just DOMS, so I figured I better let it rest and no more cardio. I will ice it today to be sure.

DS-again, sorry ((((hugs))))) your way.

Anne- great pics! I love the top, and you look fab!

Deb- enjoy!

Char- hope you get that ride in this morning! Have a good one.

Hello to everyone else!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Char, I eat all day long. I have me a bag of carrots, celery, peppers and cukes. I will snack all day. Protien bar if i am starvin.
Problem is night. I have to feed DH and wala.
I had a tuna steak last night with grilled hot peppers and onions, he had 2 big burgers. He wasn't supposed to be home. I was not even going to cook. Took tuna out to grill up for a salad, but he finished salad off.
But, by the time i get home at6-7pm. work out make dinner it is well after 8.I was watching the Biggest looser in between grilling.It is taking time, but it will come off.
Thanks, Meag . Good w/o. Don't feel bad about lightening up. I do when i am shaking and don't want to get hurt.
I can't lift what these women do, but eventually i will.
This is the 1st year i really started lifting to build as heavy as i can, so.
Rome was not built in a day.Neither are muscles...
Anne

Good Morning,
Today will be cardio, abs and yoga for me. I have sure been sleeping late here lately. I need to get out of that habit. Thanks all of you for your thoughts about Jasmine. We are really going to miss her. Had to put her things away last night since the grandchildren will be here today. They will be upset.

Anne, I see you have Cathe's Top:) You are getting some biceps there. Keep up the work it is really showing.

Debbie, so the Pyramids are giving you some DOMS? You are really hitting those weights hard. I bet you are packing on some serious muscle.

I need to get busy and do my workout. Hi to everyone:)
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

I just got back from bike ride. Did about 20 miles. I wanted to do a "repeater" and just repeat my route back again so I would not have to go on main roads as much, but instead I got chased by 4 dogs that were right on my heels so I did not want to go thru that again so I had to make decisions as I was riding as to which way to get back and avoid dogs. Next time I am bringing mace. I hate to spray a dog, but if dog comes to my heels again, I will not hesitate. I don't wait to see teeth...too close is too close. I burned it though. About 70% of ride was steady incline and the wind was blowing more in front of me so I had to push more. I forgot to mention that I worked my abs last night while watching Biggest Loser...450 crunches..various angles (obliques, standard crunches and knee bend/raises). I am gonna do some more strength training today too since I will not be able to workout friday or saturday. I will do some moves I haven't done in awhile...deadlifts, etc. Catcha guys later. Gotta vacuum out cars before the rain comes.

Charlotte~~

Hi everyone
The moving is going pretty well. Can't get to the gym today cuz mom said she'll be too tired. I'm supposed to be doing chest, back, and abs today. Funny cuz Cathe is on 7 am, 11, am, and 7pm on fit tv and today is S&H chest and back. Thats kinda cool cuz that was my workout today. I'll do it tonight at 7 and then will go to my new home after.

Also, I won't be on anymore until thursday cuz we won't have cable or interent till then. I could go to the library but I'll have a lot to do with school and everything else.

Have a great day

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Hi Everyone -- I'm back.

This morning I did 45 minutes on the Elipitcal while catching up on General Hospital. I then did 25 minutes of the Lunar Segment of Yoga Radiance.

I haven't been able to go back and read any old threads yet to catch up., but I did see yesterday that Diana Sue posted that Jasmine had to be put to sleep. I can't believe this. This is truly heartbreaking and my heart goes out to you Diana Sue. I'll have to go back and read what happened.

I've got a horrible migraine and tons of stuff to do.....so I'll be back later.

Our trip was okay, but we didn't win any money. The weather was chilly the first 2 days, but then it was a pleasant 94 degrees after that. That's perfect for me. I left my CD's on the plane by accident! I had all of my favorites with me too!! I'm so mad at myself! The highlight of the trip was getting a massage in these chairs we found that were in this shop in the Venetian. They are $4000 and me and the DH want to buy one in the future. They also had a foot massage machine that was $499 (also want one of those). The other highlight was the new restaurant we found that we loved in the Venetian also. I had excellent French Toast with caramilized apples/walnuts and this Southwestern Salad with a honey/lime vinagarette that was out of this world!! Needless to say, I probably gained weight!

Good Morning!
Diane Sue I'm really sorry to here about Jasmine.

Hope everyone is doing ok:)
Today I did hardcore extreme High/low intervals and core max without a problem:)
Finishing week one of Jan 06 rotation i'm finding it easier to do these longer cardio workouts. But that first week was tough!
Have a great day off to work
Randi

Charlotte , I keep a gummy strap w/ a stick on my bike when i go alone. I have been chased and had to use it.Or, some mace...
Why do people let mean dogs out?

Lori, welcome back.
Good job Marietta.
I feel special. I had my top before x-mas.....
Good taste huh!!
I have the black and pink one too....
Great w/o's ladies...
Have a reat day..
Where is Annette?
Anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.