Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check-In for Mon., Sept. 25

Thought I'd get this started today. Getting ready to do some type of cardio. Kind of hard getting up this morning, its cold here!

Hi to all, have a great day! I'll check back later...

Good morning Maniacs!!!
Today at the gym for me is shoulders and calves. I think I'll take mondays off from abs. I'm also doing some intervals from IMAX 2 but dunno what yet.

Debbie- Same here. It was hard for me to get up this morning cuz its freezing here}( I hate Maine in fall. Its freezing in the morning but farily warm in the afternoon..Sux}( Hope you have a great workout!

Hi to Charlotte, Dallys, Diane Sue, Marietta, Randi, Lisa, Shelia, Maeghan, Lora, and everyone else! Love you all:*

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Morning to all.Today I have a run on the log but am thinking of cutting cardio back to 2 20 min sessions per week instead of 3.I will do something if I don't run probaly yoga and abs.check with ya later.

Good morning Debbie Adri Shelia!
Just woke up, i'll be doing HSC and 1st half of MIC then i have to go to work:(
Have a great day everyone
Randi

Good morning, Early Birds! Today after work I teach an aqua class and put in some post-class funsies afterward. Whomped up some new music mixes over the weekend, which always freshens things up.

Have a great day!

A-Jock

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today will be my strength training workout. On 5th week and will continue until done and then will start with Debbie's pyramid workout. Hubby is home today so I will spend some time with him and I have other things I need to get to. I will be back tomorrow to post my workout unless I can get on the computer. Dh likes to use it alot too.

Charlotte~~

This morning I did Step Blast. Had a great workout. I had a really bad headache last night where I had ringing in my ears. Weird, that doesn't usually happen to me. My HR was up this morning as well but I'm feeling better now. I was in my zone for 44 minutes and burned 336 calories. Thats high for me with this workout. LOVE Painted Black!!!

Hope you all have great workouts. I'm hoping to do abs this evening.

It is cold outside here in Pa. also Deb.
I am ready to head south. BRRRRRRRR.
Woke up late, so no w/o this am. If doms are gone , it will be PUB again and the treadmill, otherwise just the treadmilllllllllll.
Quiet here today.
Char, how us the shoulder?
Amy, you are really pumpin up those w/o's
A-Jock are you back to norm? Well, not normal, uninjured....
Maybe i need a cardio mish mosh to get me out of this slump.
I am going to be alone this week. DH is away, so no cookin for me...
Yes ,,,Yes,,, Yes!!!!
Have a great day...
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Morning Crazies!

Yesterday I did CC# 2 revised and it was tough! My legs are sore this morning. I must have had the tension perfect on my Stationary bike! LOL! I burned 197 calories and was in my Zone for 27 min. It's a 35 min. workout.
I followed that with ARX and then later did Shoulders Chest Tris X.
Today is PlyoX. I'll do that later after work.

It's been cold in the mornings here too! Kinda puts a damper on the morning enthusiasum to workout dudn't it?

Way to up the weights meg!!

Adri, have a great workout at the gym today.

Sheila, enjoy the run on the log...log running sounds hard though. LOL! :)

Randi, that sounds like a killer workout first thing before work!

Annette, what are the post-class funsies? I'm sure they aren't for the weak.

Toast, enjoy DH today!

Debbie, great on the calorie burn! Hope your headache doesn't come back.

Anne, This line you wrote cracked me up! "A-Jock are you back to norm? Well, not normal, uninjured...." LOL!

Talk to ya all later...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi Maniacs!
Just got done doing hi/low part on MIC and HSC I was sweating buckets! Now i have to get ready for work I'm going to be worn out by 7 when i get off:( Oh well at least i got it out of the way:)
Have a great day everyone:)
randi

Finished ab work.

Just did a plank with Speck on my back (dd's boyfriend put her on there for me) lol. I think she weighs between 10-12 pounds. Easy cuz she didn't stay on my back long! lol. Finished it out though for the full 3 mins. Did 12 knee hanging raises w/o ball. Tried with ball, but I got farther to go with abs before I can go with ball continously. Did about 300 crunches, different angles. Flutterkicks (50), V Raise knee bends (50), oblique twist with med ball (50). 10 planks on the stability ball, etc. Later after lunch with dh, I will do strength.

Charlotte~~

Good afternoon,
Today I did my weights first. I did Slow & Heavy Legs and shoulders, then 4.5 mile run on the treadmill and Amy Bento Stretch#1. I was really wondering why it was taking so long to get my workout done since had I looked at the clock in the kitchen before I started. One of my grandchildren had moved the time up on the clock in my workout room.
w/u lunge pair of 20# dumbbells
Squats with the Bowflex 260#
reverse lunge pair of 20# dumbbells
Barbell static lunge 75#
side lunges 35# dumbbell
Plie Squats 85# dumbbell
Calf raises pair of 35# dumbbells
front shoulder raise 10# pair of dumbbells
dumbbell side lateral raise 12#
dumbbell posterior delt raise 10# pair
dumbbell seated over head press 20#,15#
lying rotator cuff 5# dumbbell

Charlotte sounds like you got in a good ab workout. Enjoy your time with dh.

Maeghan, you are doing great on those weights.

Randi, good workout. I haven't done the hi lo segment of MIC in a long time. I guess I need to pull it out:)

Dallys, you have probably already said, but how long have you been doing P90X? Are you doing it 90 days?

Hi, Adri, Marietta, Lori, Anne, Sheila, Debbie, Lora, Annette,Suz
http://wd.1ww.us

Diane Sue, I just started the 2nd phase of the classic doubles rotation. I'll go the full 90 days. I should be done right around Thanksgiving. I'm starting to see more definition all over. So, it's working. I've been sore from almost every workout, even the yoga and strecth. LOL!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

well I did 17 min of yoga and me abs no run today-I think I will just do 2 cardio's a week
Dally's- tooooo funny:p log run

Hi Maniacs!!

Back for a long weekend...

My dd's volleyball tournament took up most of my weekend...they bought gave me a heart attack, but in the end they took first place in their bracket.

So....I did run on Friday before I left, but on Sat/Sun I didnt' get to do anything. On Sat I did't workout because the hotel had a crappy treadmill and it was raining out side and on Sunday, I was too tired to wake up early enough to do anything.

This morning I did IMAX3 and then at lunch I ran 4.5 miles and did some shoulder work.

Looks like everyone has had awesome workouts...keep it up!!

Rock on...

~Marietta
http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/6/875/115861329517270.gif
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Finished strength training:

2 sets/18 reps/90 sec rest

Push Ups
BB Press 45# ;(
Hammer Curls 18/16 reps with 25's
Squats (Glutes) 130#
DB Overhead Press 20# then smith machine tricep extensions with 50#
BB Upright Rows with 40#
Calf Raises 60#/30 reps
Lat Pulldowns (close grip) 70/60

Gotta go..no time to talk.

Charlotte~~

Well I am such a loser. I didn't WO today, so busy babysitting, doctors, evening stuff, and now I am beat. DH tried to make me feel better. He is right, if you don't have it in ya, you just don't. I really should rest anyway. My ankle is bugging me, and my hands hurt. I have really good DOMS in my shoulders and back, which is cool.

My plan is to get up and do L&G, and then get some cardio in later. Hopefully that works out.

YOu guys all did awesome today. Charlotte- don't be so hard on yourself about the presses. You will get it. You rock on everything. You seriously are a powerhouse.
All of you are great!
Have a good night.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Maeghan, you are definitely not a loser. You have been making great strides in your training. A rest day will probaly improve your performance for your next workout. Even a couple of days is not going to hurt. Just watch the diet and keep it clean. You will do fine.
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.