Hardcore Fitness Maniacs - August 23rd

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Morning Everyone:D

I'm just returning from a 2 hour and 20 minute walk, I been up since 3:30 this morning. My sister just called needing help with putting stuff out for her yard sale:eek: So heading out the door. I had plan to do S&H Chest but now..............hm.... may or may not. I really need to do some cleaning and washing, ttyl:rolleyes:

I slept late this morning. Still have to get in my workout. I think I really do need to get some yoga/stretching in. Legs and glutes are sore. I will do ab ripper X and some calves along with cardio. Have two grandchildren spending the night tonight:D I also need to do some outside work that I have been neglecting. Was terribly hot and humid yesterday after all of the rain.
Diane Sue

Well, I decided to start my weight training either tomorrow or Monday. DH and I have stuff to do this morning so I have no time to get it done.

Lora[/]b - Did you get my pm?

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Well I got everything done I needed to do yesterday so I am just gonna concentrate on working out. Surprised I am sore thru the chest when I felt like I did not do much. lol. Neck is fine though..that's a good thing.

So today I am going to do some leg strength training mix it up with some plyo blast moves, work shoulders (lightly) and ride my bike for 13 mi. Weatherman lied again..today was suppose to be the cooler day..well I had windows open this morning and already had to shut them so I will do my bike ride later in the evening before it gets dark. I feel like I need to be careful, but push myself too at the same time because I have rested for so damn long. lol. I don't want to be Ms. Pillsbury Dough Girl.

Diane Sue,

Love your new picture.

Teddygirl...you are nuts getting up that early. I am sure you may need a nap now.

Debbie,

Looks like you may be starting your rotation without me til mine comes in the mail...that's alright..I will try to catch up.

Morning Maniacs! Getting ready to go do 10 min. trainer cardio followed by Cool it Off. I feel tons of energy for this semi-rest day, weird. I should be worn out, but I feel energized. I'll save up my energy for tomorrows workout though. Gotta work out smart.;)

Rob is venturing into other neighbors trees now (plus he roosted in a tree last night, instead of under our patio) and he seems to have made a couple of friends. I was worried about that because I haven't seen him with other birds much. I still worry a bit about him because he's not afraid of anything, especially Carma. He loves her:eek:. Good thing Carma is used to birds, since I had my daughters cockatiel for so long. Funny he came right up to my back door, landing on the railing wanting breakfast! He's so smart.:cool: I've also discovered that he like grapes.:) This is an adventure for sure. I can't believe we raised a baby bird, all pink skinned and all, to this beautiful bird flying around our back yard and comes to us with just a whistle.:)

Off to the basement...

Done with my bike ride. Actually decided to get it out of the way or I wouldn't do it later.. I know me. lol. Off to eat lunch now (late) and then for the weights when I am done.

Bionics,

I passed the yardsale people..they have a yard sale 365 days/24/7...lol. Most severist porch monkies ever..should report them to Ripleys Believe It Or Not for longest time on their arses. They sit in that damn grunchy flee bitten garage and sell garbage..everytime I pass them by car or bike or whatever..they are there sitting!!!! They must have sores on their arses by now. I heard the trashpicken' woman, but didn't see her..she tends to shout at times when I ride by. lol. I wonder though if she has ever found anything of value. lol.

Nice hearing about Rob. So sweet to have taken care of such a dear bird.

Bionics,

I passed the yardsale people..they have a yard sale 365 days/24/7...lol. Most severist porch monkies ever..should report them to Ripleys Believe It Or Not for longest time on their arses. They sit in that damn grunchy flee bitten garage and sell garbage..everytime I pass them by car or bike or whatever..they are there sitting!!!! They must have sores on their arses by now. I heard the trashpicken' woman, but didn't see her..she tends to shout at times when I ride by. lol. I wonder though if she has ever found anything of value. lol.

Nice hearing about Rob. So sweet to have taken care of such a dear bird.

LOL! We have some all-year-garage-sale people around here too! I can't imagine living like that, but to each his own I guess. It's so funny, I drive by some of these garage sales and wonder how on earth they fit all that stuff into their home just a day ago.:eek:

Dallys, is Carma a dog or cat?

Wow...I haven't noticed any perma-yardsalers around here, but that is nuts. Maybe the stuff was never in their house, but always in their yard or garage.

I slept late. Freakishly late. Maybe I needed it cuz the other night I didn't get much sleep, but still...shameful. Ate breakfast, got some coffee and gonna get my booty in gear doing some work. workout later.

Got my workout in. I cut the yoga short (5 minutes). I started with the treadmill walking hills for 3 miles, then I did Cardio and Weights premix cardio and compound weights and abs. I went on to do Ab Ripper X , then 6x20reps of Bowflex calf raises 310# resistance,and 5 min Flexible Warrior yoga run segment. I burned 776 calories and workout was 1 hr 55 minutes. Got distracted with a phone call and some mail that just made me angry:mad: Apparently someone complained that my dogs bark in the night:) I don't get it. My dogs are inside dogs. They sleep inside at night. Usually they go out around 9:30 in the evening and I let them out between 7 and 8 in the morning for a potty break. They probably go outside 5 times a day for a potty break and that is all. They don't bark inside unless someone is at the door. And they do not bark all of the time. If I have to let them out late or early in the morning I go out with them to assure that they do not disturb the neighbors. Just venting here:eek:

Charlotte, I have to get my workouts in early or I am reasonably certain that I will not do it later. Sometimes I can push myself to. Thanks on my new picture:)

Hermia, we all work at the pace that is best for us. We all have our better areas and our weaker areas as well.

Dallys, your bird adventures are cool. I bet it is awesome seeing him spread his wings:)

I finished my leg workout alittle while ago..just now posting. Bobby and I went out for Mexican food..I got three chicken tacos and had some salsa and chips.

Plyo's (jumps off stepper into wide stance squat position) 3/16

ATG Squats 120# 3/8
Squats 180# 3/8
Leg Ext 95# 3/8
Deadlifts 120# 3/8

I decided to do shoulders tomorrow as my neck kinda felt pinchy afterwards.

Finished my evening workout. I did Body Max 2 but without the first step section, so starting with the power circuits, which I found pretty challenging. Afterwards I did 80 walking lunges with a leg extension to the rear coming up, using my five pound dumbbells. Then I did fifty each side bicycles and fifty crunches. Now I need to get back to grading and hopefully reading for my dissertation some more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.